DebateFort - Where Warriors Come To Debate
RAGECRY - Funny, Amusing, Interesting, Trending & Viral Videos and Images
GameOrc - Free Flash Games Online
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 483
  1. #151
    20% Cooler
    Minionforce
    NormenJaydenFBI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    5,415
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    1,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Still the most useful DayZ post.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NormenJaydenFBI For This Useful Post:

    jackberesford (03-27-2013), xGTx (02-14-2013)

  3. #152
    New Member bloonacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So yeah I was one of the gullible people and pretty sure I got my registry jacked up or something. I am getting the

    "Failed to read Hex-Key from Registry!"
    "Error Code:0"
    "Error Message: The operation completed successfully."
    http://i.imgur.com/wzLWWX5.png


    Error.

    Relaunching the game on steam tells me:

    "Bad serial in setup"

    Here is what my Regedit looks like as i'm not sure if it's normal.
    http://i.imgur.com/MUxBTkw.png

    I have a new key ready to swap out but I am not sure how to do so if I cannot use Darky's key changer and I don't know how to do so manually.

    EDIT: Error Code:0 Fix:Where it says my key in Regedit for you Error Code:0 folks you can see it isn't a binary file it was like a regular data file or something alone those lines and it said my KEY was 0000000....etc... So I deleted the KEY file and had to create a new Binary file and renamed it key and I just put in a few random numbers and saved. Reopened Darkys key changer and it finally worked like a charm. I hope this helps other Error Code:0 peeps.
    Last edited by bloonacho; 02-08-2013 at 02:39 AM.

  4. #153
    New Member
    MPGH Member
    kthx1335's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bloonacho View Post
    So yeah I was one of the gullible people and pretty sure I got my registry jacked up or something. I am getting the

    "Failed to read Hex-Key from Registry!"
    "Error Code:0"
    "Error Message: The operation completed successfully."
    http://i.imgur.com/wzLWWX5.png


    Error.

    Relaunching the game on steam tells me:

    "Bad serial in setup"

    Here is what my Regedit looks like as i'm not sure if it's normal.
    http://i.imgur.com/MUxBTkw.png

    I have a new key ready to swap out but I am not sure how to do so if I cannot use Darky's key changer and I don't know how to do so manually.

    EDIT: Error Code:0 Fix:Where it says my key in Regedit for you Error Code:0 folks you can see it isn't a binary file it was like a regular data file or something alone those lines and it said my KEY was 0000000....etc... So I deleted the KEY file and had to create a new Binary file and renamed it key and I just put in a few random numbers and saved. Reopened Darkys key changer and it finally worked like a charm. I hope this helps other Error Code:0 peeps.
    Whaat i dident get it can you to a video bcs i have this problem for a long time !!

  5. #154
    New Member meninnoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bloonacho View Post
    So yeah I was one of the gullible people and pretty sure I got my registry jacked up or something. I am getting the

    "Failed to read Hex-Key from Registry!"
    "Error Code:0"
    "Error Message: The operation completed successfully."



    http://i.imgur.com/wzLWWX5.png


    Error.

    Relaunching the game on steam tells me:

    "Bad serial in setup"

    Here is what my Regedit looks like as i'm not sure if it's normal.
    http://i.imgur.com/MUxBTkw.png

    I have a new key ready to swap out but I am not sure how to do so if I cannot use Darky's key changer and I don't know how to do so manually.

    EDIT: Error Code:0 Fix:Where it says my key in Regedit for you Error Code:0 folks you can see it isn't a binary file it was like a regular data file or something alone those lines and it said my KEY was 0000000....etc... So I deleted the KEY file and had to create a new Binary file and renamed it key and I just put in a few random numbers and saved. Reopened Darkys key changer and it finally worked like a charm. I hope this helps other Error Code:0 peeps.

    Well to start someone sold you a bad key your gonna need another one, As far as the Hex-Key thing im getting that too but i think its just a glitch in the system because so many people are trying to use it at once or maybe its something completely differnet this is just my theory.
    if anyone else has info on this let me know.

  6. #155
    New Member
    MPGH Member
    Agent3004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i set my timout limit to 20secs (20000 millisecs) - and just to be safe, the check limit to 1 check per sec (1000) - i really dont think this can be the reason.

  7. #156
    Novice
    MPGH Member
    anangrychip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Busy


    I opened regedit and the key was 00000000000 any ideas why I cant change it?

    I also tried deleting the key file and it says "Unable to delete all specified values"

    EDIT Fixed it. I had to change the ownership to my account. I deleted my key then put in a new one with random value and it worked!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    help.jpg  

    Last edited by anangrychip; 02-14-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    Was a combat arms hacker/coder now I am into dayz hacking
    Skype sam.082
    Been banned 12 times in Dayz (Last updated 6/1)
    I can teach you how to remote bypass in dayz

    Buying keys for the win.

    I vouch for people

  8. #157
    New Member Tinoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hello, this is a great tool however for some reason I cannot start OA without steam and everytime I start it(through steam) it keeps resetting my CD key back to the original CD Key that I had. Any word on this?

  9. #158
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    svtfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinoshi View Post
    Hello, this is a great tool however for some reason I cannot start OA without steam and everytime I start it(through steam) it keeps resetting my CD key back to the original CD Key that I had. Any word on this?
    EL OH EL

    if you would of looked around first or searched you would of figured this out. launch the game without steam is the only fix

  10. #159
    New Member Tinoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
    EL OH EL

    if you would of looked around first or searched you would of figured this out. launch the game without steam is the only fix
    How could I do that when everytime I log out of steam and try to start it up steam asks me to log on first >.<

    ---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
    EL OH EL

    if you would of looked around first or searched you would of figured this out. launch the game without steam is the only fix
    How Could I do that when I log out of steam and try to start OA steam asks me to log in first?
    And sorry I'm really not too knowledgable about these things

  11. #160
    New Member number1dukefan11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    its giving me an error when i try to run it, it says "failed to read hex-key from registry"

  12. #161
    Novice
    MPGH Member
    sweetkillur53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by number1dukefan11 View Post
    its giving me an error when i try to run it, it says "failed to read hex-key from registry"
    Ketstealer fucked with your registry read the sticky thread in this section on how to fix it.

  13. #162
    New Member iSausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please help!
    It says 'Failed to read Hex-Key from Registry!'
    I don't know what to do and I really wanna play dayz again! and plus when I delete the key it says unable to delete all specified values, and reading through the other posts I still cant find out how to do it
    Last edited by iSausage; 02-16-2013 at 09:30 AM.

  14. #163
    New Member
    MPGH Member
    Narutonico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Everytime I test a key I get Timeout Error code -3... What's this?

  15. #164
    New Member TwiistedVision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks so much mate!

  16. #165
    MPGH Member
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Morinville
    Posts
    1,652
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    586
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This really needs to be stickied, I forget why it wasn't in the first place.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Darky Key Changer/Ban Checker 1.1 [By Darky.Hax][FIX by tim0n]
    By infiSTAR in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:00 PM
  2. [Discussion] Darky's key changer\Ban checker Problems
    By blade612 in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:17 PM
  3. Darky Key Changer Error
    By Khemist in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 04:54 AM
  4. Cjs will work with darky key changer?
    By orrzxz in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 02:32 PM
  5. [Outdated] Darky Key Changer/Ban Checker [By Darky.Hax]
    By xGTx in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:26 PM