Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    ok, thank you
    ¸

  2. #17
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thnx CZAR this is very helpful

  3. #18
    DannyIzHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my PC.
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Fine
    There is currently 1 MM.

    @Ravallo


  4. #19
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    one question... what requirements do you need to be middleman?^^
    ¸

  5. #20
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    one question... what requirements do you need to be middleman?^^
    The basic requirements include: 750+ posts, active & well known on MPGH, in possesion of MSN, the Games you want to MM for, and no past scammer reports against you.


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  6. #21
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    uhm... ok, i need 630 posts... xD
    ¸

  7. #22
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    As of now we aren't in need of another MiddleMan, when we need another MiddleMan we'll be having Applications.
    looks like we do now, with all this weight on your shoulders..
    StayTrue dropped out


  8. #23
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    uhm... ok, i need 630 posts... xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    The basic requirements include: 750+ posts, active & well known on MPGH, in possesion of MSN, the Games you want to MM for, and no past scammer reports against you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    one question... what requirements do you need to be middleman?^^
    @Paul L

    Not only that but you need good reputation in the Marketplace. People need to know you and be able to vouch for you: "Oh yeah I did a trade with Paul last week worked out fine" etc etc.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  9. #24
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post




    @Paul L

    Not only that but you need good reputation in the Marketplace. People need to know you and be able to vouch for you: "Oh yeah I did a trade with Paul last week worked out fine" etc etc.
    ok, thank you
    ¸

  10. #25
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post


    ok, thank you
    @Paul L

    No problem.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  11. #26
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PS3 Section
    Posts
    4,682
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Ravallo
    I would like to be an unofficial middleman since I have been in the trading section some time and actually traded successfully without no failure or scam.
    I know many people have trusted me during the trade.
    I have also gotten back Steam account information if the guy who I traded with has been scammed etc.

  12. #27
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    @Ravallo
    I would like to be an unofficial middleman since I have been in the trading section some time and actually traded successfully without no failure or scam.
    I know many people have trusted me during the trade.
    I have also gotten back Steam account information if the guy who I traded with has been scammed etc.
    I've been discussing this with @Liz, we might open Applications for Unofficial Middlemen. (Most likely one from the USA, and one from Asia/Australia, regarding Timezones)


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  13. #28
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PS3 Section
    Posts
    4,682
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    I've been discussing this with @Liz, we might open Applications for Unofficial Middlemen. (Most likely one from the USA, and one from Asia/Australia, regarding Timezones)
    @Ravallo
    I live in Canada with -5.00 Timezone
    Just saying

  14. #29
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    I've been discussing this with @Liz, we might open Applications for Unofficial Middlemen. (Most likely one from the USA, and one from Asia/Australia, regarding Timezones)
    YAY!
    me aussie


  15. #30
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    If you think someone has scammed you go bitch about it in the Scammer report section.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Middleman General Information
    By Czar in forum Middleman Lounge
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 06:02 AM
  2. Middleman General Information
    By Ravallo in forum Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:07 AM
  3. Hacks [General Information]
    By Evelyn in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 01:42 AM
  4. [Detected] Item Creation, IDs, and General Information
    By darkwar4ever in forum Vindictus Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread