Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    wewarwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cool

    Talking BF3 ORIGINS ACCOUT 20 USD

    i want to sell my origins accout as 20$
    Skype:wewarwo
    [Paypal]
    Last edited by wewarwo; 11-17-2012 at 04:10 AM.

  2. #2
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,556
    Reputation
    493
    Thanks
    1,607
    My Mood
    Drunk
    do you have same details games or only origin account .?

  3. #3
    DearChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS-OwNer View Post
    do you have same details games or only origin account .?
    lol ))))))

  4. #4
    veteranu89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DearChuck View Post
    lol ))))))
    Why is this dumb fuck still around?!? He scammed me and my friend for 2 bf3 premium accounts. We sent him the money, he sent us PBBanned accounts...

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/627-battle...ml#post6745456

    Check this out, he even openly admitted to scamming the other guy.

    Also i intended to buy 2 other Bf3 Premium keys from some other guy. The deal should have been simple: I sent him 27$, he would send me the keys.

    Wrong! He made a good gesture, gave me one key first, i gave him the money... Next thing u know, he kept telling me he'll get it... Next thing i know, i couldn't reach him anymore

    1 bf 3 premium for 27$ seems like ok anyway, so i wasn't that pissed after all...

    but seriously, DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING ONLINE that doesn't have an e-shop where u can see the whois info of the domain holder, it's rubbish..


    EDIT: The black friday weekend is not over yet! U can grab BF3/BF3 premium/BF3 Premium Edition for 50% off
    Last edited by veteranu89; 11-25-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: adding black friday deals on origin

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to veteranu89 For This Useful Post:

    DearChuck (12-03-2012)

  6. #5
    wewarwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS-OwNer View Post
    do you have same details games or only origin account .?
    only origin account now i will sell as 15 $ add me if you want to buy

  7. #6
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,556
    Reputation
    493
    Thanks
    1,607
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by wewarwo View Post
    only origin account now i will sell as 15 $ add me if you want to buy
    if it just like that why peaple work

  8. #7
    DearChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by veteranu89 View Post
    Why is this dumb fuck still around?!? He scammed me and my friend for 2 bf3 premium accounts. We sent him the money, he sent us PBBanned accounts...

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/627-battle...ml#post6745456

    Check this out, he even openly admitted to scamming the other guy.

    Also i intended to buy 2 other Bf3 Premium keys from some other guy. The deal should have been simple: I sent him 27$, he would send me the keys.

    Wrong! He made a good gesture, gave me one key first, i gave him the money... Next thing u know, he kept telling me he'll get it... Next thing i know, i couldn't reach him anymore

    1 bf 3 premium for 27$ seems like ok anyway, so i wasn't that pissed after all...

    but seriously, DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING ONLINE that doesn't have an e-shop where u can see the whois info of the domain holder, it's rubbish..


    EDIT: The black friday weekend is not over yet! U can grab BF3/BF3 premium/BF3 Premium Edition for 50% off
    You are very eloquent, I'm sorry for what has deceived you.

Similar Threads

  1. Trading BF3 Origin Account for MW3 CD-KEY or $30 U.S.D
    By Danze3Acidic in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 01:37 PM
  2. BF3 Origin Account - 19$
    By Nyan in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:29 PM
  3. Selling BF3 Origin Account for $20
    By Danze3Acidic in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:03 PM
  4. BF3 Origin Username Thread
    By Paladin in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 12:23 AM
  5. BF3 Origin
    By Sparkle in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:19 AM