Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Or you could just give them out to the people who actually need it not the leechers.

  2. #17
    SpecialEQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    War
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Oeeeh, I want the 3rd one :d

  3. #18
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,809
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,357
    /moved to Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  4. #19
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by ₪Slayer₪ View Post
    Or you could just give them out to the people who actually need it not the leechers.
    I did say it will be reserved for recognizable members of the p4f sections. @Paralyze You moved my thread, it's p4f related and these accounts are not for sale.
    Plus you left Beatexs thread in p4f which is crazy old

    Even the P4F section gets more views than the market.

    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  5. #20
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,809
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    I did say it will be reserved for recognizable members of the p4f sections. @Paralyze You moved my thread, it's p4f related and these accounts are not for sale.
    Plus you left Beatexs thread in p4f which is crazy old

    Even the P4F section gets more views than the market.

    It belongs to the market place because you're trading it for nothing. Those are the rules I'm sorry, and I didn't see that other thread, I'll move that one too.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  6. #21
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


    It belongs to the market place because you're trading it for nothing. Those are the rules I'm sorry, and I didn't see that other thread, I'll move that one too.
    Other should be closed, he said he finished it, even though he actually never gave them out.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #22
    Crazydude5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    728
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How about name drawing like what the turkish guy did?

  8. #23
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
    How about name drawing like what the turkish guy did?
    No, because he never payed out and he asked for subscribers.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  9. #24
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How about, you play a round Sharqi, and we have to guess the K/D or Score you're going to get, whoever is the closest, wins? Sounds pretty good to me,
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  10. #25
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    How about, you play a round Sharqi, and we have to guess the K/D or Score you're going to get, whoever is the closest, wins? Sounds pretty good to me,
    Sadly this sounds the most fair to me.

    Alright, I'll be playing 10 games of sharqi rush and 5 of Karkand assault.

    Whoever can guess most accurately my kills, deaths and total score gets first pick.

    Note: You must be WITHIN 50 kills and 25 deaths and 15k total score in order to be eligible.

    In order to give you all a better idea of my playstyle; The set-up will be

    Famas, dualed AEK+3
    Famas; M145, Viper mags, precision barrel, nemesis stock
    AEK, Precision barrel, Piranha mags, tactical stock.
    38% Accuracy with famas
    34% Accuracy is AEK
    5.71 KDR

    600score\Min avg.
    @BtchPlease @FPS-OwNer @Crazydude5 @Blue @Paralyze

    May the best competitor win.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  11. #26
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,556
    Reputation
    493
    Thanks
    1,607
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Sadly this sounds the most fair to me.

    Alright, I'll be playing 10 games of sharqi rush and 5 of Karkand assault.

    Whoever can guess most accurately my kills, deaths and total score gets first pick.

    Note: You must be WITHIN 50 kills and 25 deaths and 15k total score in order to be eligible.

    In order to give you all a better idea of my playstyle; The set-up will be

    Famas, dualed AEK+3
    Famas; M145, Viper mags, precision barrel, nemesis stock
    AEK, Precision barrel, Piranha mags, tactical stock.
    38% Accuracy with famas
    34% Accuracy is AEK
    5.71 KDR

    600score\Min avg.
    @BtchPlease @FPS-OwNer @Crazydude5 @Blue @Paralyze

    May the best competitor win.
    i don't have bfp4f installed in my computer right now ...

  12. #27
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS-OwNer View Post
    i don't have bfp4f installed in my computer right now ...
    You just GUESS what my score will be for those 3 statistics.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  13. #28
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Sadly this sounds the most fair to me.

    Alright, I'll be playing 10 games of sharqi rush and 5 of Karkand assault.

    Whoever can guess most accurately my kills, deaths and total score gets first pick.

    Note: You must be WITHIN 50 kills and 25 deaths and 15k total score in order to be eligible.

    In order to give you all a better idea of my playstyle; The set-up will be

    Famas, dualed AEK+3
    Famas; M145, Viper mags, precision barrel, nemesis stock
    AEK, Precision barrel, Piranha mags, tactical stock.
    38% Accuracy with famas
    34% Accuracy is AEK
    5.71 KDR

    600score\Min avg.
    @BtchPlease @FPS-OwNer @Crazydude5 @Blue @Paralyze

    May the best competitor win.
    Gay contest, not participating.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  14. #29
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,556
    Reputation
    493
    Thanks
    1,607
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    Gay contest, not participating.
    true ....
    @iReapzi
    if u want to give them for free u just give them without any contest or anything .... u just don't wanna give them .. that is the true ???
    Last edited by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl; 04-07-2013 at 04:23 PM.

  15. #30
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post


    Gay contest, not participating.
    Its something everybody can participate in
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free account Giveaway!!
    By paulxdragon in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 12:11 AM
  2. Account giveaway(has some premium weapons, for life)
    By micopiira5 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 09:49 AM
  3. Account Giveaways for December 25
    By Cadelaf in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
  4. Account giveaway :) friend gave it.
    By niek123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 07:11 AM
  5. LVL 15 Warrock account giveaway - because i stop with warrock.
    By M-Tune in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 02:37 AM