Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 769
  1. #151
    fzr90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Muscat Oman
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Cool
    Please upload the latest version please. thats the only hack works for me Thank you waiting for your awesome work

  2. #152
    wyvern1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by emlor View Post
    Wyvern1990 what program is it you use to dump the offsets or view them? I was curious as I was going to attempt to update this as a trail since i dont really do any coding but it honestly you had done 90% of work so figuring out the rest wouldnt be too hard.. just cant get the offsets properly
    I het offsets from " the other public hack forum" *ugh*UC*ugh*

  3. #153
    emlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by wyvern1990 View Post
    I het offsets from " the other public hack forum" *ugh*UC*ugh*
    Ahh okay I looked but didnt see any offset dumps but I figured eventually if I had them I'd figure it out
    p.s. I am interested in learning how to script things and such as soon enough I will be going to college studying computer science so of late I been looking at any chance to learn any coding or language possible

    also is there a method to moving to a second monitor just as i dont like things overlayed over my games at all?
    I was wondering if I could edit any of the code to move it to my other monitor to the right of my primary... if the location of the second monitor matters if possible
    Last edited by emlor; 12-15-2015 at 03:37 PM.

  4. #154
    wyvern1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by emlor View Post
    Ahh okay I looked but didnt see any offset dumps but I figured eventually if I had them I'd figure it out
    p.s. I am interested in learning how to script things and such as soon enough I will be going to college studying computer science so of late I been looking at any chance to learn any coding or language possible

    also is there a method to moving to a second monitor just as i dont like things overlayed over my games at all?
    I was wondering if I could edit any of the code to move it to my other monitor to the right of my primary... if the location of the second monitor matters if possible
    Sure dude, modify away .

  5. #155
    emlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by wyvern1990 View Post
    Sure dude, modify away .
    which sections should be altered to move over to a second monitor as i would assume even in borderless mode PB wouldnt ss my second monitor anyways
    I'll personally test it to see how it moves and all just looking for some tips atm

  6. #156
    wyvern1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by emlor View Post
    which sections should be altered to move over to a second monitor as i would assume even in borderless mode PB wouldnt ss my second monitor anyways
    I'll personally test it to see how it moves and all just looking for some tips atm
    Everything that has: Gui,add /Gui,show.
    I have never done it so youll have to figure that out yourself. But the autohotkey community is very Nice, so just put tour question there

  7. #157
    emlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by wyvern1990 View Post
    Everything that has: Gui,add /Gui,show.
    I have never done it so youll have to figure that out yourself. But the autohotkey community is very Nice, so just put tour question there
    ahh alright that'll work thanks
    If i get it working and all I'll let you know encase others want it on a second monitor and what not

  8. #158
    GhostDecker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Please update to the new version ahk ??

  9. #159
    emlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDecker View Post
    Please update to the new version ahk ??
    He told us how to somewhat update it... just not the minimap and such which is something i didnt care to use anyways

  10. #160
    SlaShi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would upload it but i'm not allowed to post links of the virusscans

  11. #161
    emlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaShi View Post
    I would upload it but i'm not allowed to post links of the virusscans
    same as I updated it as he mentioned as well and just finished running test on multiple weapons and equipments
    yet to test on public servers though

  12. #162
    fzr90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Muscat Oman
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaShi View Post
    I would upload it but i'm not allowed to post links of the virusscans
    bro can u send it to my mail? it almost 2 days i didnt play the game because of this. please? Faisaldusutk@yahoo.com

  13. #163
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,807
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaShi View Post
    I would upload it but i'm not allowed to post links of the virusscans
    You can post the virusscans with spaces between them.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

    fzr90 (12-16-2015)

  15. #164
    eike88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wyvern1990 View Post
    Everything that has: Gui,add /Gui,show.
    I have never done it so youll have to figure that out yourself. But the autohotkey community is very Nice, so just put tour question there
    wyvern1990 which command lines have to change to display the enemies in my minimap again? outset thanks for excellent hack

  16. #165
    wyvern1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by eike88 View Post
    wyvern1990 which command lines have to change to display the enemies in my minimap again? outset thanks for excellent hack
    you mean you already got your background on the 2nd monitor?
    if so then youll have to change:

    Code:
    Gui, Add, Text,x10 y150 W120 H30,HorzPos
    Gui, Add, Slider,x120 y150 w50 h20 Center NoTicks range0-%A_ScreenWidth% vPosCX1 gpData,%PosCX1%
    
    Gui, Add, Text,x10 y170 W120 H30,VertPos
    Gui, Add, Slider,x120 y170 w50 h20 Center NoTicks range0-%A_ScreenHeight% vPosCY1 gpData,%PosCY1%
    Where A_Screen* is the current width and hight of your Primary monitor, as you can guess you'll have to change them to a higher value.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to wyvern1990 For This Useful Post:

    eike88 (12-16-2015)

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] MOHW Box ESP + InstantHit + NoSpread/NoRecoil/NoBreath + AntiSS
    By Skipsy in forum Medal of Honor Warfighter Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 07:23 PM
  2. [Source Code] Perfect NoSpread/NoRecoil/NoSway and etc
    By Farah[Aisyah] in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 05:09 PM
  3. [Release] BF3 Simple ESP + InstantHit + Masskill + NoSpread/NoRecoil + NoBreath
    By DestroCS in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:10 PM
  4. Nospread/norecoil
    By Trollfare in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
  5. [Release] NoSpread/NoRecoil [Addys]
    By XarutoUsoCrack in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 03:50 AM

Tags for this Thread