Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Thanks man Helped out a lot. Keep up the good work.

dachambio
    dach
    Blue Dog
    Lich_King

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice work! thanks

500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I just have a question. If i dont like Windows 8 can i just change back to windows 7 again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sikaknight View Post
    I just have a question. If i dont like Windows 8 can i just change back to windows 7 again?
    You can, but if you install Windows 8 over Windows 7, you will have to reformat once again. Dual Booting is kind of redundant for Windows, I would recommend looking into Windows 8 before actually using it. I tried it and just can't stand it (I haven't tried 8.1 though) because it's such a drastic overhaul from Windows 7 and It's not what I'm used to. But the game was designed to work best on Windows 8 AFAIK, so it most likely runs better.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    You can, but if you install Windows 8 over Windows 7, you will have to reformat once again. Dual Booting is kind of redundant for Windows, I would recommend looking into Windows 8 before actually using it. I tried it and just can't stand it (I haven't tried 8.1 though) because it's such a drastic overhaul from Windows 7 and It's not what I'm used to. But the game was designed to work best on Windows 8 AFAIK, so it most likely runs better.
    Thanks for the answer and i will try and look into windows 8.1 before changing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sikaknight View Post
    Thanks for the answer and i will try and look into windows 8.1 before changing
    I'd say mostly look at the UI and it's Pros/Cons online (A simple google will give more than enough ideas as to what you may or may not be getting into).

I have a personal bias against it and just hate change that much (Metro UI is bad IMO)
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have like 40 to 55 FPS on Windows 7 and I'm not switching to Windows 8 till all the compatibility issues and bugs are fixed.

Thanks
    I have this specifications for now:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 at 2.*****

ASUS RADEON HD 2GB DDR5

4GB DDR3 of RAM .

I tried the Beta and I was lagging like hell but in BF3 I was running at mid-high over 60 fps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thx mate, didn'T know about the new grapghix driver, but now it'S working fine *thumbs up*

edit: it helps to increase your fps if u are using one monitor only instead of two. I was using two screens and now since in only use one, it's way better
    Last edited by Streetcore; 10-12-2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: extra helpful information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by asdhhasdh View Post
    I have this specifications for now:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 at 2.*****

ASUS RADEON HD 2GB DDR5

4GB DDR3 of RAM .

I tried the Beta and I was lagging like hell but in BF3 I was running at mid-high over 60 fps.
    could u please tell us the series (like HD 5770 or whatever) of your videocard and which OS u are running maybe the fault is that u are not running a 64Bit System? Did u check if there is a new driver? Like the guy in the first post said, there could also be a new beta driver for ATI Chipsets, this may help u.
    Last edited by Streetcore; 10-12-2013 at 05:34 AM. Reason: new question

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetcore View Post
    could u please tell us the series (like HD 5770 or whatever) of your videocard and which OS u are running maybe the fault is that u are not running a 64Bit System? Did u check if there is a new driver? Like the guy in the first post said, there could also be a new beta driver for ATI Chipsets, this may help u.
    Asus 2GB HD 7770

Thanks
    lockdown you are wrong about being able to reformat the hdd for win 8 than going back to win 7 win 8 uses a different partition style so there for you can not reformat it back to fat 32. win 8 uses a gpt i think do hold me to that but that is the partition style for win 8 other than fat 32 format so you would not beable to put win7 back on the hdd at all so hopefully you have a back up hdd sikaknight have a good day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kerlish6777 View Post
    lockdown you are wrong about being able to reformat the hdd for win 8 than going back to win 7 win 8 uses a different partition style so there for you can not reformat it back to fat 32. win 8 uses a gpt i think do hold me to that but that is the partition style for win 8 other than fat 32 format so you would not beable to put win7 back on the hdd at all so hopefully you have a back up hdd sikaknight have a good day
    Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. This made me laugh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kerlish6777 View Post
    You can always format a hard drive, even if you are trying to go from Linux -> Windows and have to go from EXT -> NTFS, and you can just download some media discs that can do a partition of the hard drive from a prompt before windows launches. Windows 8 and Windows 7 both use NTFS as far as I know, (used both and swapped between both), and there is no compatibility issue. Microsoft has always used NTFS, and they would definitely not change that.

Thanks
    Didn't help at all before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast