1. Download outcome and install it (bottom, left on website. or use MPGH download)
2. Login w/ origin credentials and select "remember" (you must close origin.exe)
3. Where you install it, create shortcut to desktop. Move that shortcut to the startup folder (windows key-> all programs-> scoll down)
4. Open BF4 directory and copy BF4.par, to desired folder (and rename it BF4original.par for future reference)
5. Upload your .par to nofate website (button to upload is in the middle, down)
6. Download your modified .par and replace your BF4.par in the origin games folder/directory
If your outcome client is not logged in, you must log in first.
Now open BF4 and play w/o origin.
Sometimes origin crash for me, and takes time to reload. Causing loss of queque position on server.
wanted to download this but no i will never trust this just for to be smart !
in BF3 i disabled origin i game very easily by tutorail on YOUTUBE just editing a registry key and it was done.
i will wait for something like that again and not this tuff...anyways thnx for sharing maybe its to trust without a doubt but security above all !!
Can you explain why there is a software called "outcome" needed to patch the .par file? In BF3 there was a simple way to patch .par file via no fate website without any software.
I don´t like to install a software to disable another...not to speak of the security issues.