Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1535
  1. #436
    hollynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kulka1 View Post
    xd. u didnt save this macro
    yes i don't saved it cause test went bad...i think testing it's maed for this. Am i wrong?

  2. #437
    moonsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Any chance for MACROS for MTAR and ACE?

  3. #438
    moonsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Or SVD with x2 IR?

  4. #439
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by moonsize View Post
    Any chance for MACROS for MTAR and ACE?
    You don't get to "request" weapon, you WAIT for the weapons you want



    Quote Originally Posted by moonsize View Post
    Or SVD with x2 IR?
    Use the macro I have for DMR, recoil pattern is probably same. (Check youtube at my sig)
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  5. #440
    hollynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    anyway Yellow, on button tab i have

    select profile: Standard

    configure switch mode: Auto smart shift cannot be specified

    is that correct?

  6. #441
    hollynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I just also tried to convert with M-Macro in headshot the .amc into .mgn and used it...well exact same thing, nothing changed in good.

  7. #442
    kulka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by hollynyc View Post
    I just also tried to convert with M-Macro in headshot the .amc into .mgn and used it...well exact same thing, nothing changed in good.
    1. change macro is 1-3 min, it isn't problem...., but a lot of persons have x7, and they can only use .AMC, so it is better for all...

  8. #443
    hollynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kulka1 View Post
    1. change macro is 1-3 min, it isn't problem...., but a lot of persons have x7, and they can only use .AMC, so it is better for all...
    hei kulka1 don0t get me wrong, i've no problem with people posting and using .amc i just wonder why i have issue with them while are working fine for others. ^_^

  9. #444
    moonsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Setting AMC to Bloody Headshot is not 1-3 min. You simply save it to your macro directory and select in headshot as M- mod. You will get full list of AMC files available in macro directory, simply select it and were'done.

    But I got about the same problem as others... even though button to STOP after mouse button release is checked, it behaves a little weird. I often can't reload after shooting, or cant come back from scope view to normal. Seems like the issue is that no matter if right button is clicked or not, it still adds 60ms delay at the end, so the stop event after releasing button doesn't seems to be triggered at all, or at least doesn't break macro in middle but runs it to the end.

    PS. Occures on autofire ones. Didn't check others.

  10. #445
    hollynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonsize View Post
    Setting AMC to Bloody Headshot is not 1-3 min. You simply save it to your macro directory and select in headshot as M- mod. You will get full list of AMC files available in macro directory, simply select it and were'done.
    i only get the amc list in M-macro and when i select one and hit back i get prompted to transfer in macro gun

  11. #446
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by hollynyc View Post
    i only get the amc list in M-macro and when i select one and hit back i get prompted to transfer in macro gun
    In M-Macro just "select" (tick box) and click FILE -> SAVE AS

    For turning off smart switch, just make sure you don't have "bf4.exe or bf4_x86.exe" in your "smart switch" tab



    Just wondering about your problem, does the bullet holes go into 1 place or is affected by recoil? (shoot, with macro and ammo)

    Because if you notice the point of aim still higher (with macro) but all the bullets go into the original point you aim at, it is just a game feature (scope vibration)
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  12. #447
    moonsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Just wondering about your problem, does the bullet holes go into 1 place or is affected by recoil? (shoot, with macro and ammo)

    Because if you notice the point of aim still higher (with macro) but all the bullets go into the original point you aim at, it is just a game feature (scope vibration)
    Whos problem? Mine?

  13. #448
    hollynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    In M-Macro just "select" (tick box) and click FILE -> SAVE AS

    For turning off smart switch, just make sure you don't have "bf4.exe or bf4_x86.exe" in your "smart switch" tab



    Just wondering about your problem, does the bullet holes go into 1 place or is affected by recoil? (shoot, with macro and ammo)

    Because if you notice the point of aim still higher (with macro) but all the bullets go into the original point you aim at, it is just a game feature (scope vibration)
    the problem is the recoil, it's like the compensation provided by the script is not enough

  14. #449
    moonsize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Didn't notice. Everyting seems to be fine.

  15. #450
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by hollynyc View Post
    the problem is the recoil, it's like the compensation provided by the script is not enough
    If you feel that way, you can tweak around with the offset values in Oscar editor
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Battlefield Hardline - Mouse Macros for X7 Mouse (community)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 10:09 AM
  2. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:50 AM
  3. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread (BF3 V2) [X7 Mouse]
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:52 AM
  4. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (with universal soldier aiming)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
  5. [Outdated] Regularly updated norecoil+rapidfire and various macros for A4Tech Mouse
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:28 PM