Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1535
  1. #61
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkar View Post
    Hey Yellow

    any news on M416? ^^
    Also could you make a Tutorial how to do those Macros
    Maybe about tomorrow



    Quote Originally Posted by tomherg View Post
    I think he wants to bind the Macro for left click (Button 1) but i think thats not possible with this editor
    On Oscar X7 you CANNOT override button 1
    On Bloody X7 you can override button 1 by binding a macro to the 3/N key. Then if you press the 3/N key the button 1 function (left click) is replaced by the macro you assign to 3/N key.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  2. #62
    omatko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Hi
    I want to buy A4Tech Bloody R8. Macro V7 operate on r8? THx

  3. #63
    stephen87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have made another macro for mp7, since that weapon is a beast but I dont think its usefull, since this weapon gets it power from the accurate hip fire. And if you use macro ur hip fire will suck, since ull aim downwards. >.<

  4. #64
    kulspruta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Any1 can explain me, macro for bloody v7 can be useful with x7 mouse (oscar) ???

  5. #65
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by omatko View Post
    Hi
    I want to buy A4Tech Bloody R8. Macro V7 operate on r8? THx
    .bwp files can open in V2/3/5/7/8 - R7/8



    Quote Originally Posted by stephen87 View Post
    I have made another macro for mp7, since that weapon is a beast but I dont think its usefull, since this weapon gets it power from the accurate hip fire. And if you use macro ur hip fire will suck, since ull aim downwards. >.<
    Deactivate macro when not aiming (muscle memory)



    Quote Originally Posted by kulspruta View Post
    Any1 can explain me, macro for bloody v7 can be useful with x7 mouse (oscar) ???
    .bwp no
    converted/non encrypted .amc can
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  6. #66
    voodoosk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hi yellow,

    I;m thinking of buying this mouse and I got a quick question, if you have the time.
    Are you able to activate a macro when L.click and R.click are pressed only? Something like when using hip fire you fire normally(without a no-recoil macro).

    You R.click and aim down the sights and when you L.click(to fire) it fires with no recoil(macro) basically making the trigger L+R click.

    And if the above is possible, I guess maybe having another no recoild for hip fore that gets activate only on L.click would be possible?

    Having to constantly turn on and off the macro is to much of a turn off

  7. #67
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoosk8 View Post
    Hi yellow,

    I;m thinking of buying this mouse and I got a quick question, if you have the time.
    Are you able to activate a macro when L.click and R.click are pressed only? Something like when using hip fire you fire normally(without a no-recoil macro).

    You R.click and aim down the sights and when you L.click(to fire) it fires with no recoil(macro) basically making the trigger L+R click.

    And if the above is possible, I guess maybe having another no recoild for hip fore that gets activate only on L.click would be possible?

    Having to constantly turn on and off the macro is to much of a turn off
    Unfortunately as of now no.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  8. #68
    voodoosk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Unfortunately as of now no.
    well damn it

  9. #69
    voodoosk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    But wait!
    You could have the ADS recoil compensation on L.click and rebind L.click to a side mouse for hip fire, right?

  10. #70
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoosk8 View Post
    But wait!
    You could have the ADS recoil compensation on L.click and rebind L.click to a side mouse for hip fire, right?
    You can bind Lmouse to a 4/5 sidekey

    As for using the L/Rmouse itself, no
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yellow 13 For This Useful Post:

    voodoosk8 (11-22-2013)

  12. #71
    voodoosk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    You can bind Lmouse to a 4/5 sidekey

    As for using the L/Rmouse itself, no
    Allow me to be a bit more cleared at what I meant.
    Setup 1:
    -side key number 4 = bound to L.click with no macro no nothing
    -L.click = no recoil macro with rds(scope)

    Setup 2:
    -side key number 4 = bound to hip fire no recoild
    -L.click = no recoil macro with rds(scope)

    Is any of the above possible?

    Thanks for your prompt reply man, really appreciate it. I'm on a really tight budget and wouldn't want to use the money for something that's not of my liking.

  13. #72
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoosk8 View Post
    Allow me to be a bit more cleared at what I meant.
    Setup 1:
    -side key number 4 = bound to L.click with no macro no nothing
    -L.click = no recoil macro with rds(scope)

    Setup 2:
    -side key number 4 = bound to hip fire no recoild
    -L.click = no recoil macro with rds(scope)

    Is any of the above possible?

    Thanks for your prompt reply man, really appreciate it. I'm on a really tight budget and wouldn't want to use the money for something that's not of my liking.
    Yeah you can

    Look at the control panel preview down below, 4/5 can be set to Mouse1/Lmouse

    Then the Lmouse (actual) can be activated with 3/N key to be rds-norecoil, two profiles can be stored at a time (3/N)

    Also you don't need to rebind the keys everytime you exit BF4, it has profile management that can detect running executable and switch profiles automatically





    ^the one i changed is the [4] button
    Last edited by Yellow 13; 11-22-2013 at 06:41 AM.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  14. #73
    XSistemaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Yellow 31, I heard on Bloody ultra gun 3 V7
    You only release the third button with you pay for DLC, is it serious ?

  15. #74
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by XSistemaX View Post
    Yellow 31, I heard on Bloody ultra gun 3 V7
    You only release the third button with you pay for DLC, is it serious ?
    If by "DLC" you mean the Core3 activation it is separate (buy it or get an already "activated" mouse)

    3/N button can be used in trial mode 1000 times, and it expires (hardware coded)


    Anyways, if you don't want to buy it check the 1st page for the crack (did not make it myself)
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  16. #75
    stephen87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Deactivate macro when not aiming (muscle memory)
    You wont be able to do that midfight, but maybe I have to assigne another key for left click.

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Battlefield Hardline - Mouse Macros for X7 Mouse (community)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 10:09 AM
  2. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:50 AM
  3. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread (BF3 V2) [X7 Mouse]
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:52 AM
  4. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (with universal soldier aiming)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
  5. [Outdated] Regularly updated norecoil+rapidfire and various macros for A4Tech Mouse
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:28 PM