Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1535
  1. #826
    WeeFeeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hi all,
    I have a bloody v7m gaming mouse and the mouse 2 button ( right click) is not working in Battlefield 4. I have installed the bloody software but it still not working. I cant enter to alt fire mode with right click. I have tried to set it in the options but i couldnt. Somehow the game cant recognize that button or i dont know whats the problem. What should i do?

  2. #827
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBSE View Post
    Hey,

    is there a tutorial how to change your macros to my ingame sensitivity?
    You are playing on a much too high sens for me (I am playing on GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.009000) and I would have to turn my mouse down to like 400 DPI or so to get a decent adjustment when playing with your sensitivity (but then mouse is unusable because 400 DPI is shitty accuracy wise).
    no

    use my ingame sensitivity or leave it




    Quote Originally Posted by WeeFeeri View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a bloody v7m gaming mouse and the mouse 2 button ( right click) is not working in Battlefield 4. I have installed the bloody software but it still not working. I cant enter to alt fire mode with right click. I have tried to set it in the options but i couldnt. Somehow the game cant recognize that button or i dont know whats the problem. What should i do?
    reinstall bloody 5
    reset mouse

    (backup macrolibrary just in case)

    remove mouse from USB port
    shut down PC
    unplug power adaptor/battery (if laptop) from PC for about 10 seconds and press power button 1x

    connect everything again

    repair install BF4
    disable origin in game
    delete the user settings (in document) and let bf4 create a new one
    reapply mouse sens in user settings document



    all else fails, get a replacement from where u buy the mouse
    Last edited by Yellow 13; 03-02-2014 at 05:09 AM.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  3. #828
    WeeFeeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    no

    use my ingame sensitivity or leave it






    reinstall bloody 5
    reset mouse

    (backup macrolibrary just in case)

    remove mouse from USB port
    shut down PC
    unplug power adaptor/battery (if laptop) from PC for about 10 seconds and press power button 1x

    connect everything again

    repair install BF4
    disable origin in game
    delete the user settings (in document) and let bf4 create a new one
    reapply mouse sens in user settings document



    all else fails, get a replacement from where u buy the mouse
    Thanks i will try it. I think the mouse is not wrong because in other games the right click is working well

  4. #829
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeFeeri View Post
    Thanks i will try it. I think the mouse is not wrong because in other games the right click is working well
    Tell us what happens after you try to fix it.






    M416 all finished, will upload either tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  5. #830
    kulka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,195
    Macro for FAMAS

    The attachment that can be used: -
    Sights: Ironsights
    Underbarrel: -
    Barrel: -
    Accessory: all

    It does: No Recoil
    Special notes:
    FOV: 90
    Sensitivity: 13%
    Lean sens: 20%

    Virus: https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/f...is/1393786681/
    YT: SUBSCRIBE <3
    @Mayion my beft friend forever xD
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by kulka1; 03-02-2014 at 01:02 PM.

  6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to kulka1 For This Useful Post:

    Bizonhuu (07-02-2014),Deimosmacro (05-11-2014),edemilsom (02-19-2015),FarooqAmin786 (03-05-2014),glenn82 (04-29-2014),GTX680sli (04-20-2014),Homer_Simpson (03-07-2014),iceBabyice (09-22-2014),joni2012 (03-08-2014),leedsarsenal (03-19-2015),LEV1112 (09-13-2014),Lordhaha (03-09-2014),lumpi999 (03-03-2014),phoonsito (11-23-2015),Predator12345 (04-02-2014),Raidon897 (09-25-2016),ruanvdk (03-12-2014),SWATAS06 (03-27-2014),TigerAchel (08-05-2014),vf`h (06-10-2014),viera1905 (03-23-2014),x013x (06-13-2014),zeroshiki (05-15-2014)

  7. #831
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,811
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by kulka1 View Post
    Macro for FAMAS

    The attachment that can be used: -
    Sights: Ironsights
    Underbarrel: -
    Barrel: -
    Accessory: all

    It does: No Recoil
    Special notes:
    FOV: 90
    Sensitivity: 13%
    Lean sens: 20%

    Virus: https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/f...is/1393786681/
    YT: SUBSCRIBE <3
    @Mayion my beft friend forever xD
    Add another virusscan please.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

    lumpi999 (03-03-2014)

  9. #832
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,741
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,895
    File is clean, approved. Dw about that second virus scan. It's needed but the file is completely harmless.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    lumpi999 (03-03-2014)

  11. #833
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    P226/FN57 without hipfire compensation

    Rapidfire still works if you don't aim


    Refer to previous release on details/how to use


    Demo available in my YT channel


    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c5e5b6418cd7b3
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0b0753c6a73f7b
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1393609644/
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1393609659/
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Yellow 13 For This Useful Post:

    Daszkalosz (03-03-2014),Deimosmacro (05-11-2014),Dosser1966 (03-07-2014),FarooqAmin786 (03-05-2014),glenn82 (07-07-2014),jgg (07-11-2014),kalmado (12-25-2014),lumpi999 (03-03-2014),norb3rt (07-12-2014),Predator12345 (04-02-2014),scoxx (03-02-2015),SWATAS06 (03-27-2014),Tanker69 (07-19-2014),viera1905 (03-23-2014),zeroshiki (05-16-2014)

  13. #834
    woogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    no

    use my ingame sensitivity or leave it






    reinstall bloody 5
    reset mouse

    (backup macrolibrary just in case)

    remove mouse from USB port
    shut down PC
    unplug power adaptor/battery (if laptop) from PC for about 10 seconds and press power button 1x

    connect everything again

    repair install BF4
    disable origin in game
    delete the user settings (in document) and let bf4 create a new one
    reapply mouse sens in user settings document



    all else fails, get a replacement from where u buy the mouse
    I can confirm the problem.
    Everytime I switched to another macro, right mouse button lose its function of aiming.
    Other mouse work correctly.

    For me, the only way to resolve this problem, is to completly reset mouse-settings (software + internel storage).
    It's not a big deal, but annoying anyway.

    I use bloody v8ma with core 3 activation.

    Btw yellow, i love your macros, especially the scar-h no spread!
    Thumbs up!!
    I'd like to some more carbine.
    Maybe time will tell...

  14. #835
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie View Post
    I can confirm the problem.
    Everytime I switched to another macro, right mouse button lose its function of aiming.
    Other mouse work correctly.

    For me, the only way to resolve this problem, is to completly reset mouse-settings (software + internel storage).
    It's not a big deal, but annoying anyway.

    I use bloody v8ma with core 3 activation.

    Btw yellow, i love your macros, especially the scar-h no spread!
    Thumbs up!!
    I'd like to some more carbine.
    Maybe time will tell...
    I haven't done much carbines

    Mainly because I only play lockers on cq large and spam my RFB
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  15. #836
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,811
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    P226/FN57 without hipfire compensation

    Rapidfire still works if you don't aim


    Refer to previous release on details/how to use


    Demo available in my YT channel


    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c5e5b6418cd7b3
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0b0753c6a73f7b
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1393609644/
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1393609659/
    Files are safe
    /approved
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

    lumpi999 (03-03-2014)

  17. #837
    jayzen25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    I haven't done much carbines

    Mainly because I only play lockers on cq large and spam my RFB
    Some of my clan are a bit suspicious of how fast I shoot my DMR now, they keep saying slow down your shots or you'll miss

  18. #838
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Bloody TL8 has the ability (or this is an unintended glitch) to enter DPi switch mode by pressing upwards 2x on the 1 button (similarly how you press the 1 button 2x on the V/R series to enter DPi switch mode)

    However, if you change any of the profile/smartswitch/assign new macros on the "buttons" section of the software, it will lose the ability to DPi switch by pressing upwards 2x on the 1 button. This problem CANNOT be fixed if you don't unplug/replug the mouse.

    Interesting stuff A4 has for this mouse, just needs fixing on the driver/Bloody5 .-.


    M416 uploaded today
    Last edited by Yellow 13; 03-03-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Yellow 13 For This Useful Post:

    lumpi999 (03-04-2014)

  20. #839
    jkinnune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBSE View Post
    Hey,

    is there a tutorial how to change your macros to my ingame sensitivity?
    You are playing on a much too high sens for me (I am playing on GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.009000) and I would have to turn my mouse down to like 400 DPI or so to get a decent adjustment when playing with your sensitivity (but then mouse is unusable because 400 DPI is shitty accuracy wise).
    We actually play at sensitivity close to mine. I thought I was the only one.

  21. #840
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Macro for M416 V3

    The attachment that can be used:
    Sights: RDS, Iron-IRNV
    Underbarrel: Any except folding/angled
    Barrel: Normal/Flash Hider/Supp. HB macro separate.
    Accessory: Laser, light etc.
    It does: Norecoil

    FOV: 90
    Sensitivity: 0.020000
    Lean sens: 0.500000

    Can be used in Headshot M-Macro mode by conversion
    Can be used in Older X7 Oscar with conversion (READ 1st PAGE)



    Support the making of macros by subscribing and viewing demo videos of my macro here -> Youtube!



    DISABLE THIS SETTING IN THE VIDEO OPTION ->

    This is .AMC file, which can be used in older X7 Mouses (OSCAR), you need to simply look at the first page of the thread to convert this encrypted .AMC to be usable in older OSCAR editor.

    New file type and macro usage. Assign this to any button in the Oscar editor / Bloody 5 control panel and you can turn off and turn on the macro.
    1x Press = macro active, you can shoot normally (LMB) and the macro will work ONLY if you aim down sights -> this eliminates the unwanted recoil compensation when NOT aiming.
    1x Press again = macro not active, you have turned it off.
    This is not compatible with M-MACRO mode, read further below.

    If you have a BLOODY A4TECH (headshot editor M-MACRO mode), or do not want to press any key to active/deactivate. Simply use the files with the name –NL at the end. It can be used as a replacement of any key to turn the function of that key “fire” button for your weapon + norecoil macro.

    Caution -> This can be active and you can use other macros such as pistol rapid fire.
    But DO NOT press 2 keys that has a macro assigned to them at once = mouse error / jam. (example, you press button 4 and then without release you press button 5 [both of them have macro] -> mouse jams)




    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1393607693/
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...11f8e40bc0ae77
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  22. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Yellow 13 For This Useful Post:

    .timbo (03-05-2014),burhansoy (03-05-2014),cvzer (10-29-2015),didierdrogba (03-07-2014),FarooqAmin786 (03-05-2014),franek1121 (03-04-2014),glenn82 (04-29-2014),Homer_Simpson (03-07-2014),izajong (05-30-2014),Jeremiah917 (03-10-2014),Jeremiah_Hester (03-10-2014),kalmado (12-25-2014),level3 (03-22-2014),lumpi999 (03-04-2014),Masterm2m (06-30-2015),narsku (03-09-2014),Predator12345 (04-02-2014),rofler (04-06-2014),shyic (03-05-2014),SWATAS06 (03-27-2014),Tanker69 (07-19-2014),TigerAchel (08-06-2014),zeroshiki (05-15-2014),zex89 (03-18-2014),Zockers_United (03-15-2014)

Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Battlefield Hardline - Mouse Macros for X7 Mouse (community)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 10:09 AM
  2. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:50 AM
  3. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread (BF3 V2) [X7 Mouse]
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:52 AM
  4. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (with universal soldier aiming)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
  5. [Outdated] Regularly updated norecoil+rapidfire and various macros for A4Tech Mouse
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:28 PM