Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1535
  1. #1081
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by thiagomarques View Post
    I Bougth a bloody v7 mouse with core 3 actived. But it dosent see .AMC files, just bwp files. How can i convert .amc to bwp? i'm using bloody v5.
    read first page, I won't explain again
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  2. #1082
    thiagomarques's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    4. Open your older oscar software and create new macro
    5. Replicate the things you see in the bloody oscar editor window to the older oscar editor
    6. Save macro and load to mouse-button you like

    I dont have older oscar editor. I only have oscar bloody v5 editor. I need download this "older oscar editor"?

  3. #1083
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by thiagomarques View Post
    4. Open your older oscar software and create new macro
    5. Replicate the things you see in the bloody oscar editor window to the older oscar editor
    6. Save macro and load to mouse-button you like

    I dont have older oscar editor. I only have oscar bloody v5 editor. I need download this "older oscar editor"?
    That step is for using with X7 non bloody mouse, for using .amc file on 3/N/4 button have different step.

    BWP =/= .AMC

    BWP is a completely different file.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  4. #1084
    kulka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,195
    idk why they cant look on 1st page, just spam 10000 times the same question..

  5. #1085
    estranged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    hi all..
    can u guys tell me how to use amc file on bloody v4 mouse?
    is there anyway to convert amc files to .bwp?

  6. #1086
    omatko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Read first page

  7. #1087
    rotchel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey guys,

    can someone post a norecoil macro file for csgo ?

  8. #1088
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by rotchel View Post
    Hey guys,

    can someone post a norecoil macro file for csgo ?
    Do you have enough incentive for me to make one?
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  9. #1089
    skinnerx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have a bloody Mouse x7 multi core, V7MA version .. wanted to know if you have to somehow use the macros amc on my mouse ... because until now could only use those bwp; Get me this doubt.

  10. #1090
    dhillis1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    Got my v7 a few days ago, quite surprised by the overall quality and feel of the mouse.
    Many thanks to everyone who has posted macros here !

  11. #1091
    NigthShadowan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    1. Download bloody software
    2. Place .amc or MGN in your bloody macro directory
    3. Open using bloody oscar editor (view mode)
    4. Open your older oscar software and create new macro
    5. Replicate the things you see in the bloody oscar editor window to the older oscar editor
    6. Save macro and load to mouse-button you like

    Can anyone make Screenshots of this steps?

  12. #1092
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnerx11 View Post
    I have a bloody Mouse x7 multi core, V7MA version .. wanted to know if you have to somehow use the macros amc on my mouse ... because until now could only use those bwp; Get me this doubt.
    Read first page in the thread on how to use AMC on 3/N button




    Quote Originally Posted by NigthShadowan View Post
    1. Download bloody software
    2. Place .amc or MGN in your bloody macro directory
    3. Open using bloody oscar editor (view mode)
    4. Open your older oscar software and create new macro
    5. Replicate the things you see in the bloody oscar editor window to the older oscar editor
    6. Save macro and load to mouse-button you like

    Can anyone make Screenshots of this steps?
    Old X7 died (XL747) - cannot provide screenshot - sorry
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  13. #1093
    Protocolv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @OP if possible , Just as Thread in BF3 Section , Please Edit the First Post with Gun name and its macro ..
    Searching all 73 page is tough .. Just saying ..

    In Bf3 Thread we get every macro @ first post only .. awesome .

  14. #1094
    Yellow 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,443
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Protocolv2 View Post
    @OP if possible , Just as Thread in BF3 Section , Please Edit the First Post with Gun name and its macro ..
    Searching all 73 page is tough .. Just saying ..

    In Bf3 Thread we get every macro @ first post only .. awesome .
    I list all macro download link in my youtube channel only. It's kind of an incentive for you to help the channel grow, plus you also indirectly support macro development by clicking the links.
    Rig | 5820K - 16G 2400 - GTX1080 AMP - 850EVO 1TB - W7U
    Laptop | Alienware 15R3 | 6820HK - 16G 2666 - GTX1070 - 512NVME - W10P
    Laptop | MacBook Pro 2016 | 6920HQ - 16G 2133 - RP460 4GB - 2TB NVME - OSX

  15. #1095
    laertis13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hello guys, great job you are doing. i bought bloody mouse but i have no idea how to install macros on. is there any thread i could read how to do it or someone can help me plz?

Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Battlefield Hardline - Mouse Macros for X7 Mouse (community)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-01-2015, 10:09 AM
  2. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (May 26 Patch)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:50 AM
  3. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread (BF3 V2) [X7 Mouse]
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:52 AM
  4. [Release] Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse] (with universal soldier aiming)
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
  5. [Outdated] Regularly updated norecoil+rapidfire and various macros for A4Tech Mouse
    By Yellow 13 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:28 PM