Community macro thread (NEW)
Q: What is the difference with the old one? -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=759825
A: This thread is for posting macros that is compatible with the UNIVERSAL SOLDIER AIMING (USA) option ACTIVATED
ADVANTAGE OF USING UNIVERSAL SOLDIER AIMING OPTION
Ironsight, RDS / HOLO, canted Ironsight, IRNV 1x, pistol Ironsight and RDS use the same sensitivity
Setting up your mouse and loading macros to the mouse
Setup images and tutorial for setting the BF3 sensitivity + A4Tech software
language tutorial for macro set up
Set Up for the macro includes
You can find the tutorial link in the description section in one of my YouTube videos
- How to load macro for Bloody mouse and old X7 mouse (Bloody mouse have red hand logo) (AMC -> BWP/MGN)
- Battlefield 4 sensitivity set up
- Field of View setting for Battlefield 4
Link for YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPP...UEe2FIbvSSc02Q
List of weapon macros using the Universal Soldier Aiming macro + Set up tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kx2whTlpo2WJLU
Hardware recommendation for your mouse
Recommended DPi for V and R series mouse: In steps of 400DPi, starting from 400-3200.
Recommended DPi for Laser Bloody mouse: Any number that can be halved with 200. From 200-8200.
Recommended DPi for non-laser Bloody mouse but is not V or R series: 250 - 500 (500 and up is unstable).
Turn of surface calibration/sensor calibration. Use preset setting.
Sensor part number to look up datasheet: PMW3305DK - ADNS A9800/ADNS9800 - ADNS 3050/A3050.
Using any other DPi aside from recommended can lead to sensor inaccuracy.
You can check for each DPi, how many CM should you move in order to perform a 360 soldier rotation: http://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/
Mouse that is not
A4Tech X7 V-track series: sensor tracking issue past a certain speed.
Ban chance: None.
Work for other mouse: No.
Requests on weapons are always welcome!
Please click my name to send me a message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DO NOT REPOST THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY NOTICE - If I DO find an inauthorized repost of the macro, I will stop making macros for public.
2. YOU are responsible for any damages, loss or otherwise anything bad that happens when you use the macros provided. (Everything is on "use at your own risk" status).
3. I (Yellow 13) do NOT and will NOT cover any damages, loss or otherwise bad/unfavorable things that can happen from you using the macros.
4. Have fun when using the macros provided.