Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 194
  1. #61
    MajmuniKosoves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So I created another account on another computer and tried it again, with all the safety things. Just ESP, no aimbot, no no recoil/spread. And again banned. I think for now it is unsafe to use. What do you think?

  2. #62
    afxtwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MajmuniKosoves View Post
    So I created another account on another computer and tried it again, with all the safety things. Just ESP, no aimbot, no no recoil/spread. And again banned. I think for now it is unsafe to use. What do you think?
    When you say you got banned, did the entire account get banned? Or did you just get boot/ban from the server?

  3. #63
    MajmuniKosoves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by afxtwn View Post
    When you say you got banned, did the entire account get banned? Or did you just get boot/ban from the server?
    No it is not a FairFight ban. Just the server. But the problem is that every server detects the hack. Tried with multiple servers.

  4. #64
    afxtwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I just opened it up and it's working for me. How long till you got canned?

  5. #65
    MajmuniKosoves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It is always between 15 to 30 minutes gametime.

  6. #66
    afxtwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just finished one round

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by afxtwn View Post
    Just finished one round
    Still playing, looks like it might be good for me?

  7. #67
    moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Posts
    568
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Angelic
    When I open the hack it just says "Waiting Battlefield 4... /" any reason why this might be occuring?

  8. #68
    ofirpatish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Open BF4 then the Hack, BTW guys i played in the same server for 5 ROUNDS ! and no ban ! You might doing something wrong ...

  9. #69
    thio9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how cani switch the aimbot on and off

  10. #70
    Ieuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MajmuniKosoves View Post
    No it is not a FairFight ban. Just the server. But the problem is that every server detects the hack. Tried with multiple servers.
    There was one server that kicked me for gamehack after I was playing stupid obvious, had over 120 kills and 3 deaths, 80% headshots and 100% accuracy. That one round I got kicked, but I didn't get banned. Are you using the hashchanger?

  11. #71
    thio9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    what does the hash changer do ?

  12. #72
    Speedrod99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ, United States, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Universe
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Blah
    It is not detected currently, but the current version is outdated. What this means is that the version we currently have is not the most up-to-date. bores80 will be updating to version 2.2 shortly.

    I would steer-clear of using the hack for now, do not risk anything.
    123 KAPPA

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedrod99 For This Useful Post:

    conandoyle (02-10-2015)

  14. #73
    afxtwn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You got it boss. Thank you for your effort.

  15. #74
    what what's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
    It is not detected currently, but the current version is outdated. What this means is that the version we currently have is not the most up-to-date. bores80 will be updating to version 2.2 shortly.

    I would steer-clear of using the hack for now, do not risk anything.
    this is detected just got kicked/banned by punk buster don't believe your choice this is detected

  16. #75
    MajmuniKosoves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
    It is not detected currently, but the current version is outdated. What this means is that the version we currently have is not the most up-to-date. bores80 will be updating to version 2.2 shortly.

    I would steer-clear of using the hack for now, do not risk anything.
    Well I guess I should wait for the update. Thank you guys for your work and this amazing hack!


    Quote Originally Posted by what what View Post
    this is detected just got kicked/banned by punk buster don't believe your choice this is detected
    Chill. Detected means when FairFighter and all the other Anti-Cheat programs recognize it and all the people get banned.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Battlefield 4 Multihack - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator )
    By Speedrod99 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 10:08 AM
  2. [Detected] Battlefield 3 | Multihack | Great Features!
    By Tantum Omega in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2015, 02:38 AM
  3. [Detected] Play2Hack Battlefield Play4Free Multihack
    By +OWNED+ in forum Battlefield Play4Free Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:56 PM
  4. [Detected] Battlefield Multihack Aimbot+ESP+Misc+Removals
    By Valdar99 in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:58 PM
  5. Battlefield 1942
    By gameyoda in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 06:21 AM