Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 437
  1. #46
    rootaccess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root Access
    Posts
    461
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    i can only say one thing! AWESOME HACK!



  2. #47
    Ichayd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,732
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatraax View Post
    so hack is detected?
    So far for me it hasn't been detected.

  3. #48
    sk8bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i cant get the esp to wrk

  4. #49
    Ichayd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,732
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8bry View Post
    i cant get the esp to wrk
    Make sure you have these requirements.

    Requirements : Open As Admin, using Overlay or Borderless, BF 4 64 Bits Version

  5. #50
    rootaccess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root Access
    Posts
    461
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ichayd View Post
    So far for me it hasn't been detected.
    same as you its not detected yet..

  6. #51
    Beatraax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    82
    when it detected if you get ban what will you do. This hack can ban permament from bf4 or only private servers?

    If i join private server can i get ppban ? permament
    If you are king. I'm OTTOMAN EMPIRE and coming to fight!

  7. #52
    ammcomoqno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    how do i know if im banned from play and how much time ?

  8. #53
    PorrungaOwnsAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ammcomoqno View Post
    how do i know if im banned from play and how much time ?
    If you are banned and try to join a server, the game will close and you will recieve any of the following messages

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Banned Code #J8Ytk2
    We have permanently blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #K98L9
    We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #UyTrG2
    We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Restricted Area
    You have been kicked from a server for entering an area not designed for players by using an exploit in the terrain. We have taken no further action at this time however please note that continual use of this type of exploit may lead to sanctions being taken against your account.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 1 Week Suspension - LvL3 Monitoring Active #UYt8E5
    We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 1 week (168 hours) and your stats have been reset.

    Game disconnected: you were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: FlagRun Prohibited - See BF4 Rules of Conduct
    You have been disconnected for violating the Terms of Service in regard to Official and Ranked Servers. Violations include but are not limited to colluding with members of the opposing team, and abusing or exploiting game mechanics for an unfair personal advantage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatraax View Post
    when it detected if you get ban what will you do. This hack can ban permament from bf4 or only private servers?

    If i join private server can i get ppban ? permament
    All servers are running FairFight and/or Punkbuster. If you are banned by either, you will not be able to join ANY server. Unless of course you happen to find a server that does not run FairFight or Punkbuster (Possibilities of that happening are exactly 0).

  9. #54
    ammcomoqno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by PorrungaOwnsAll View Post
    If you are banned and try to join a server, the game will close and you will recieve any of the following messages

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Banned Code #J8Ytk2
    We have permanently blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #K98L9
    We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 24 Hour Suspension - LvL2 Monitoring Active #UyTrG2
    We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 24 hours and your stats have been reset.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: Restricted Area
    You have been kicked from a server for entering an area not designed for players by using an exploit in the terrain. We have taken no further action at this time however please note that continual use of this type of exploit may lead to sanctions being taken against your account.

    You were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 1 Week Suspension - LvL3 Monitoring Active #UYt8E5
    We have temporarily blocked your access to the online gameplay portion of Battlefield 4 for 1 week (168 hours) and your stats have been reset.

    Game disconnected: you were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: FlagRun Prohibited - See BF4 Rules of Conduct
    You have been disconnected for violating the Terms of Service in regard to Official and Ranked Servers. Violations include but are not limited to colluding with members of the opposing team, and abusing or exploiting game mechanics for an unfair personal advantage.

    - - - Updated - - -



    All servers are running FairFight and/or Punkbuster. If you are banned by either, you will not be able to join ANY server. Unless of course you happen to find a server that does not run FairFight or Punkbuster (Possibilities of that happening are exactly 0).
    ok ty

  10. #55
    BanWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    he sees as you see, just in little box. doesnt see your hack etc. BUT if he checks on your PB screens, well thats a diff story

  11. #56
    Ichayd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,732
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BanWish View Post
    he sees as you see, just in little box. doesnt see your hack etc. BUT if he checks on your PB screens, well thats a diff story
    It's an external hack it's not actually in the game itself.

  12. #57
    jay2504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    Awsome hack dude cheers.

  13. #58
    bobbyfly123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    PunkBuster Perma Banned me.
    DETECTED
    DETECTED

  14. #59
    RUBRICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Detected ?

  15. #60
    duckieownz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Not for me, I just played a couple of games and didn't get banned. Maybe the bans are delayed, idk.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Battlefield 4 Multihack - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator )
    By Speedrod99 in forum Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 10:08 AM
  2. [Detected] Battlefield Multihack Aimbot+ESP+Misc+Removals
    By Valdar99 in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:58 PM
  3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Aimbot+ESP
    By Patrik915 in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:24 AM
  4. [Release] MultiHack (ESP/NORECOIL/TEXTURE) All-In-One! FOUND BY MW2 HACK TEAM!
    By Koen in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:50 PM
  5. [Release] multi hack, aimbot/esp/norecoil
    By teh1337coder in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 02:59 AM