Thanks

Wink [NEW] Phoenix' AQW Shop ►Safe & Secure◄ Rares ♣

× Phoenix' Rare Shop! ×
    ♣ Where safety meets quality ♣
    Current Status: Open for business!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information regarding the accounts: ★
    Stock: 10

Hello to everyone viewing this thread. I'd like to introduce you to my current stock of AQW accounts that range from ultra rare to rare.
    I have been a member of this community since 2011, but I've been lurking for a long time, not indulging in the community. That changes today! I want you to take a look at the accounts I have gathered over a long time, each hand-selected to guaranteed customer satisfaction to everyone who would like to participate in a trade.

Here are a few details on the accounts:
    - Most of the users are Legend.
    - Some have a confirmed email adress; some don't.
    - I can boost the account up to level 65 for you if they aren't already; for an additional fee of $5.
    - Most accounts have adventure coins; I have 2 accounts who are noob but have 6-7K ACs if you are interested.
    - There are rares on almost every account I am selling.
    - All characters will have %0.05 chance of getting banned.
    - Some accounts have rare names; One account has a rare name. 2 other accounts has 4 digit names.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prices:

Contact Information:

Timezone: GMT +1

Disclaimer:

I am not responsible for any ban that occurs after you have bought the account; all your actions are held responsible by you & only you. If you decide to bot on this account it's you who have decided to do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment information:

I accept PayPal and PayPal only.
    - You must send as family & friends so you can't initiate an unfair chargeback; these are very prominent amongst new members and old members alike. (It's just a precaution.
    - I would preffer that you send in USD, EUR or GBP.
    - We can discuss the price on our Skype chat window!

Account Stock: 10

[IMG]blob:http://imgur.com/5bdb20d4-07a1-43f1-83dd-ff4537ade66a[/IMG]

Last edited by iiPhoenix; 08-22-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Vouching for this guy, bought the first account yesterday, instant delivery, quick responses and a pleasure to make bussiness with overall. Trusted

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marmota420 For This Useful Post:

iiPhoenix (08-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I vouch for my man here! Everything went well and smooth. Good luck with all future trades and selling!