Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    pak1puncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking

    WTS rare platinum pirate and paragon armor

    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page my account link selling only thru paypal loads more armor and stuff in bank it also has the ptr tester badge

    51 bag spaces and
    bank: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer

    i will delete this post in 1 week so happy bidding

    start price $15?

  2. #2
    Original.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by pak1puncher View Post
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page my account link selling only thru paypal loads more armor and stuff in bank it also has the ptr tester badge

    51 bag spaces and
    bank: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer

    i will delete this post in 1 week so happy bidding

    start price $15?
    Does it have Vot or atleast shaman or atleast necromancer?

  3. #3
    pak1puncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Original. View Post
    Does it have Vot or atleast shaman or atleast necromancer?
    it has dragonlord but it has rank 8 in rep to get shaman, but to answer ur question no

  4. #4
    jafhet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    IN YOUR HOUSE
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Devilish
    can i buy it for 20$????

  5. #5
    Disliked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Got skype or msn?

  6. #6
    pak1puncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Disliked View Post
    Got skype or msn?
    yeah highest bid so far is $30, my skype name is pak1puncher if you want to bid higher

  7. #7
    Disliked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pak1puncher View Post
    yeah highest bid so far is $30, my skype name is pak1puncher if you want to bid higher
    Do you have any transaction id's?

  8. #8
    pak1puncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Disliked View Post
    Do you have any transaction id's?
    i havent sold it yet so no transaction ids

  9. #9
    pak1puncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Nico can u close this thread pls

Similar Threads

  1. WTT/ WTS My Alpha Pirate Level 5 and 1k ac coins
    By Captain in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:53 PM
  2. [WTS] WTS Cheap WOW Gold and Diablo 3 Gold and welcome to buy now!!!
    By tcgvip in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:27 AM
  3. $Vindictus West Server$ Rare Raider Spear And Armors!
    By tylerthebest in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:36 PM
  4. Lvl 32 Merc with good PVP stats with reset and decent armor...for 30$ ON ELENA
    By xboxfanboy in forum Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 05:10 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 12:16 AM

Tags for this Thread