Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding

    Angry [WTS] ACCOUNT 1500$

    DAMN IT guys...

    STOP
    >OVERPRICING
    >>YOUR
    >>>ACCOUNTS


    got it?

    I've seen posts that say "Selling account for 100$" or "Buying account for 100$"

    ITS A SCAM... no one will spend 100$ on an account that can easily reach lvl 50 and have good equips by botting...

    OH WAIT your MEMBER? OK add 10$ to the account... not 50$..

    Seriously guys... We need a price check section to keep this under control..

    Look at this account
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

    Max Value? Est. About 20-30$ not 100$

    Thanks for letting me RAGE











  2. #2
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    You just fails.

    There is an reason why Founder and Beta account cost so much.

    Because those badge cannot get it in game anymore.

    Is the same as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th upholder badge. Because they are all super rare badge.

  3. #3
    Yuudoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    670
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Price ranges go up based in the amount of rares (badges/items) membership time(months/years/etcc) bagspace and bankspace.

    That is what I think varies the prices of an account. Just giving my own opinion though

  4. #4
    darka221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    only thing worth 100+ $$ is unlimited weapons,helms,membership,ac coins,and armor. But that not going to happen ever some may say "well we can hack in the future" i say "well no it only going to get harder

  5. #5
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarX View Post
    You just fails.

    There is an reason why Founder and Beta account cost so much.

    Because those badge cannot get it in game anymore.

    Is the same as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th upholder badge. Because they are all super rare badge.

    OH WOOPEE you have a badge.. on a game... that no one cares to look at... seriously... would you ever buy an account that people are selling for 100$

  6. #6
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]TheSeller View Post
    OH WOOPEE you have a badge.. on a game... that no one cares to look at... seriously... would you ever buy an account that people are selling for 100$
    Did I mention price on my post?

    No I didn't.

  7. #7
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarX View Post
    Did I mention price on my post?

    No I didn't.
    I'm not mad at you.. just the other 1-10 posters who overprice their accounts.

  8. #8
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dude please get out of here. I mean litteraly get out.

    if you don't know the prices for accounts then seriously stop.

    Don't go around making threads telling others what to do when you don't even know what you're talking about in the first place.

  9. #9
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Dude please get out of here. I mean litteraly get out.

    if you don't know the prices for accounts then seriously stop.

    Don't go around making threads telling others what to do when you don't even know what you're talking about in the first place.
    Your funny... are you going to spend 150$ on an RPG account? Tell me.. yes or no?

    Have you seen Combat Arms forum? People spend more than you on thsoe accounts.. like if you have 10 perms.. thats about 300-400$ right there...

    But in the end the accounts get resold @ 60-100$

    Combat Arms is WAY MORE PLAYED and IS NOT A RPG game...

    Go check out the CA forum before you tell me to get out.

  10. #10
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Funny cause i've always been on mpgh for the CA sections since 2009 with my other account.

    and yes there was a account i was going to buy for 150$ that was being sold.

  11. #11
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Funny cause i've always been on mpgh for the CA sections since 2009 with my other account.

    and yes there was a account i was going to buy for 150$ that was being sold.
    You have now... well why dont i see you there.. buying/selling accounts...

  12. #12
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cause i never buy, cause I already have a good account, i only go there to check out the accounts that are being sold, just to check, and i always see the prices.

  13. #13
    [CA]TheSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gucci Store
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Brooding
    But you never see CA accounts go for 150$ or more.. i mean GOA are only 100$ now cause of the Power Leveling...

    And you have to admit.. people spend way more money on CA then AQW.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] WTS Account 10€ lvl 30
    By marcuzxp in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:10 AM
  2. [WTS] EU-NE 30 level account - 1500 rating, 30 skins
    By z1vk0 in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 05:33 PM
  3. WTS LoL ACCOUNT//1500 ELO// NORTH AMERICAN
    By m0027 in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 03:21 PM