Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused

    *Updated* Looking for good trades

    Looking for any offers to my account please post below, this account is rank10 arcangrove rank 10 doomwood and others being worked on

    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

    *Nice redhot flamberge*
    Last edited by ShotUpBra; 02-12-2013 at 08:34 AM.

  2. #2
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Pretty obvious that this is a bot account, you won't get much of a trade for it.

  3. #3
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Umm its not a bot account i've had this account since 2009 play it every day and puut time into my charcter. i wouldnt risk boting this account i only
    i only bot newb acounts i dont care about so take your thoughts somehwere else unless u wanna trade.

  4. #4
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    then that accounts sucks.

  5. #5
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    okay cool dont trade for it i could care less. all i ever see is you posting things like this on other peoples threads,telling them how there account suks and they wontgeta trade. ill say it again if you dont wanna trade then dont post negative comments about my account i worked hard on

  6. #6
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotUpBra View Post
    okay cool dont trade for it i could care less. all i ever see is you posting things like this on other peoples threads,telling them how there account suks and they wontgeta trade. ill say it again if you dont wanna trade then dont post negative comments about my account i worked hard on
    I'm sorry but.. You.. worked hard on this? This account isn't worth a scrap.

    I don't know why every account for trade/sell in this section are all so bad. Literally nothing worth offering.

  7. #7
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont think you know how long it takes to get to a high lvl. mabey cuss all of you justbot and lvl up you cant appeciate a decent lvl

  8. #8
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    There's no difference in botting to level 50 and LEGIT getting to Lvl 50..
    You still arrive at level 50.
    Your Account is crap.
    I mean.. I can bot on an account for 10 days.. and have better equips than that.
    Sighh... Little children never learn....
    and you think you can cuss cause you a real niggah...
    Just gtfo.... you and your 14 posts and no thanks.

  9. #9
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    man your wacked not even gunna argure with what you just said.. dont tell me to "gtfo" its my tread AND 14 POST so get on down tough guy

  10. #10
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotUpBra View Post
    i dont think you know how long it takes to get to a high lvl. mabey cuss all of you justbot and lvl up you cant appeciate a decent lvl
    I don't know? I've multiple accounts to 50 without botting, gotten 7 rep 10 on my main without botting, and done plenty more then you ever could with bots.

    Sorry you can't handle the truth that this account is crap.

  11. #11
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    your on a hacking website your dumbass i highley dissbelief you have gotten to any lvl 50 without botting no matter what you say and even if you did i don't give two shits. in 2 weeks when my cheque comes in ill be having a member ship and then we'll see whos accounts shit

    ---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

    and if you really do have 7 rep 10 on your account you have ABSOLUTELY No LIFE YOU NERD HAHAHA god you should be embarrassed to admit that hahahhahahaha..

  12. #12
    skurrgol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotUpBra View Post
    your on a hacking website your dumbass i highley dissbelief you have gotten to any lvl 50 without botting no matter what you say and even if you did i don't give two shits. in 2 weeks when my cheque comes in ill be having a member ship and then we'll see whos accounts shit

    ---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

    and if you really do have 7 rep 10 on your account you have ABSOLUTELY No LIFE YOU NERD HAHAHA god you should be embarrassed to admit that hahahhahahaha..
    And boom goes the dynamite.

  13. #13
    ShotUpBra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol okay.. anyways on with my life.

  14. #14
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotUpBra View Post
    lol okay.. anyways on with my life.
    Seriously, GTFO

    OT: Suck my dick
    but seriously
    Suck My dick.

Similar Threads

  1. [Trading] Looking for good A.v.a Acc
    By LuxRay in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:20 AM
  2. i have aw50f retail looking for good trade
    By tougoro94 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 05:34 AM
  3. looking for good clan, 2.56 kdr
    By aaronsxc in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 04:56 PM
  4. Looking for good hack.
    By Idonen1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 05:45 PM