Thread: Price check

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    wahsonoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Daring

    Price check

    Wondering how much my account would be worth getting kinda bored with aqw but i did see a lot of low balling on these forums but still i want to see how my account checks out
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page

  2. #2
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    70$
    /msg2sh0rt

  3. #3
    wahsonoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
    70$
    /msg2sh0rt
    Mhmmmm thanks

  4. #4
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by wahsonoob View Post
    Mhmmmm thanks
    Beta berserker and alpha pirate itself is around 50$ and i'm guessing the rest is around 20

  5. #5
    wahsonoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Daring
    what about vampire class i also have that if u did not see it its more rare that AP and beta zerker

    ---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
    Beta berserker and alpha pirate itself is around 50$ and i'm guessing the rest is around 20
    what about vampire class its more rare then my beta berserker and alpha pirate

  6. #6
    Xepherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by wahsonoob View Post
    what about vampire class i also have that if u did not see it its more rare that AP and beta zerker

    ---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------



    what about vampire class its more rare then my beta berserker and alpha pirate
    I added all the rare classes up itself. Beta is like $15. Alpha pirate is like 10$ and Vampire is 25$

  7. #7
    oo0MrBubbles0oo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Drunk
    You selling?
    pL0x??

  8. #8
    wahsonoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Daring
    No $70 is just way to low ill just wait for my account to get more rare i guess

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
    I added all the rare classes up itself. Beta is like $15. Alpha pirate is like 10$ and Vampire is 25$
    what about starsword,Sword of swordlyness*most rare sword in game* if thats the case pricing on accounts really suck lol

  9. #9
    Unholy Wish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I'm willing to buy this account for $110.00. Price may be negotiable. If interested please message me.

  10. #10
    wahsonoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholy Wish View Post
    I'm willing to buy this account for $110.00. Price may be negotiable. If interested please message me.
    No I'm not this is just a price check just getting a feel on what my account is worth

  11. #11
    FeelTheRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Go So Hard.
    Posts
    2,062
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    1. Account is NOT worth 70$=110$, don't let these fools fool you..
    ** The account is actually worth 70-80$ BUT!!! people arn't willing to pay that much for a flash account...**
    This is the reason why it's not going to sell for much.
    2. Don't trust these 4-5 posters... they are probably posting these "will buy for 100$," just to get post counts.
    3. From an experienced members standpoint, The account is in reality worth 20-30$.. since this is the highest amount somone would buy this account for on this forum... I haven't seen a SINGLE person sell their account for more.
    Just beware.. and don't get scammed.

  12. #12
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by wahsonoob View Post
    No I'm not this is just a price check just getting a feel on what my account is worth
    I'd drop $200 for what you've listed so far. But, I'm not buying... I'd rather just use that money to stack my own accounts. The Star Sword is basically one of the rarest items in the game. It's unfortunate that most players who hack don't value it that high. The Founder status also increases the value of the account significantly because there are very few active Founder accounts remaining. Talk to a player who actually plays the game and they would pay at least $50-75 for the Star Sword alone.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 02-27-2013 at 11:02 PM.

  13. #13
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    $25

    /msg2short

  14. #14
    zarangkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    $40 only

    /msg2short

  15. #15
    wahsonoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    I'd drop $200 for what you've listed so far. But, I'm not buying... I'd rather just use that money to stack my own accounts. The Star Sword is basically one of the rarest items in the game. It's unfortunate that most players who hack don't value it that high. The Founder status also increases the value of the account significantly because there are very few active Founder accounts remaining. Talk to a player who actually plays the game and they would pay at least $50-75 for the Star Sword alone.
    I think your right on the spot with the value of my account because my friend legend just sold his account for $150 and he doesn't even have half the items i do.

    But like i said im not selling was just a price check.

Similar Threads

  1. CA Account Price Check
    By haloistaken100 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:15 AM
  2. [Price Check]CrossFire Account
    By vitaligever in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:00 AM
  3. price check at bruces mart
    By farsight13 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Account price check
    By 2wire159 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:40 PM
  5. Price Check pls
    By buck0isace in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:15 PM