Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    zakuza2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    S> Founder and Beta account with Beta rares

    Has the barlog blade and guardian as well as some other rares. Gonna take a serious and high bid to convince me to sell this guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    aqworld account.jpg  

    Last edited by zakuza2; 03-22-2013 at 07:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    So did you delete the account or what?
    Please pm me the character page

  3. #3
    zakuza2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    So did you delete the account or what?
    Please pm me the character page
    Didn't delete the account just changed my mind about posting the character page on here. Gonna screen shot and white out name in awhile.

    Uploaded file, need approval.
    Last edited by zakuza2; 03-22-2013 at 07:18 PM.

  4. #4
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by zakuza2 View Post
    Has the barlog blade and guardian as well as some other rares. Gonna take a serious and high bid to convince me to sell this guy.
    Ugh no, unless you have other rare items besides those you're not going to get much of a high bid.

    You're going to need proof to, post some pictures of in-game items.

    Balrog blade is not going to up you're price much.

    Beta + Founder + Balrog blade all together = 22$

  5. #5
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zakuza2 View Post
    Didn't delete the account just changed my mind about posting the character page on here. Gonna screen shot and white out name in awhile.

    Uploaded file, need approval.
    Just upload the picture to photobucket or imgu or something

  6. #6
    zakuza2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Just upload the picture to photobucket or imgu or something
    I did. Pictures are up.

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Ugh no, unless you have other rare items besides those you're not going to get much of a high bid.

    You're going to need proof to, post some pictures of in-game items.

    Balrog blade is not going to up you're price much.

    Beta + Founder + Balrog blade all together = 22$
    That is a really really cool story bro. Thank you SO much for your opinion.

  7. #7
    trancebtw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Cool
    That account is not worth that much i'd say like 20-30 dollars.

Similar Threads

  1. Selling RARE Beta account with ORIGINAL STARSWORD
    By Pirate_exe in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Selling My Firefall Beta Account With 2 Beta invites included
    By Mekzar in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 12:57 AM
  3. Trading TWO Beta Account with Star sword and other rares
    By wahsonoob in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 07:12 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 10:32 AM