-Rank 10 Arcangrove
    -Rank 10 Doomwood
    -Rank 10 Troll
    -Rank 10 Horc

Has Vindicator of They Set
    Has Pyromancer Class
    Has Chunin Class
    Has Blood Ancient Class
    Has assorted AC Items in the inventory and bank.
    Assorted AC Rares
    Assorted Legion Stuffs
    I have the Essence of the Undead Legend (If you want to evolve the Undead Legend to LEGION TITAN)
    but I'd rather keep it till I got the altar of caladbolg (coz it looks cool with the CALADBOLG SWORD)

w/ DRAGONBLADE OF NULGATH
    w/Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath

for the inventory items, refer to the Character Page..

for the Bank Items, refer to the attachments below:

PM ME your suggested prize and we'll deal with it.
    I really need the money so badly.. I'm using it for my school tuition.. T_T

If interested, add me up on facebook: mitchup_pie@yahoo.com
    Or MSN: mitchup_pie@hotmail.com
    AND PM ME IMMEDIATELY

Please find a trusted middle man for the trade.. (JUST TO MAKE SURE)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'll buy for 5$ and if its too low ill do it for 10$ (but u might have to wait until i get the other 5)

Since you need it badly... this is my only offer :P

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I'll buy for 5$ and if its too low ill do it for 10$ (but u might have to wait until i get the other 5)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page even though i dont thiink you will trade
    Sucessful Trades :1

Scammed: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Are you dead serious?.. I've spent 75$ for the 9months membership of this account and you're offering me 5$?.. pfft! LMFAO!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xdxul View Post
    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page even though i dont thiink you will trade
    Hmm, yeah can't trade with this.. Seems kinda obvious from the comparison of our accounts..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    If your looking to play maybe up to 50$ nobody is going to buy. Sooo GOOD LUCK with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch_kulitz View Post
    Are you dead serious?.. I've spent 75$ for the 9months membership of this account and you're offering me 5$?.. pfft! LMFAO!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Hmm, yeah can't trade with this.. Seems kinda obvious from the comparison of our accounts..
    It worth 10 dollars. All your items can be botted. So quit arguing he made the best offer so far. Neither you sell or giveaway. Your choice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bot?.. Wat a nonsense.. We're talking about the price I've paid for the membership.. not about the Items farmed in game.. And FYI, bots are just for weaklings.. I'm not using that kind of stuff.. If you're a real gamer, you must farm and try your very best getting your desired items.. That's the essence of this game.. phew!.. 10$?.. Keep it though

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    It worth 10 dollars. All your items can be botted. So quit arguing he made the best offer so far. Neither you sell or giveaway. Your choice.
    Bot?.. Wat a nonsense.. We're talking about the price I've paid for the membership.. not about the Items farmed in game.. And FYI, bots are just for weaklings.. I'm not using that kind of stuff.. If you're a real gamer, you must farm and try your very best getting your desired items.. That's the essence of this game.. phew!.. 10$?.. Keep it though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Can you say for yourself that you haven't touched/opened/tried a Bot in your whole AQW life?

Please don't act clean when we're all the same since we know the existence of bots and we can't deny that we in one way or another used this programs to help aid our characters.

NOTE : Once you open a bot, you're life as a LEGIT player is over.

Well, that got out of topic.. Sorry for the rant, just can't stand hypocrites.. or something like that...

Regarding the price,.. if you're membership isn't active anymore (or its long expired) then 10$ is a reasonable offer here in this forum.

Farmed Items don't really give a big move in the price,
    good rares, bagspace, bankspace, remaining ACs and remaining months in membership are the price changers.

You should know that in this forum, don't expect the money you spent on your account to be the price.

not sure if I'm doing the right thing.. but... yea.... just felt like I had to say that.

To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

Austin4606 (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Nico @Hero scammer trying to get better than this worth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Can you say for yourself that you haven't touched/opened/tried a Bot in your whole AQW life?

Please don't act clean when we're all the same since we know the existence of bots and we can't deny that we in one way or another used this programs to help aid our characters.

NOTE : Once you open a bot, you're life as a LEGIT player is over.

Well, that got out of topic.. Sorry for the rant, just can't stand hypocrites.. or something like that...

Regarding the price,.. if you're membership isn't active anymore (or its long expired) then 10$ is a reasonable offer here in this forum.

Farmed Items don't really give a big move in the price,
    good rares, bagspace, bankspace, remaining ACs and remaining months in membership are the price changers.

You should know that in this forum, don't expect the money you spent on your account to be the price.

not sure if I'm doing the right thing.. but... yea.... just felt like I had to say that.
    Well, honestly.. Yeah, I've already tried that bot thingy on my old account.. And that account got disabled..
    And because of that, I've made another account.. I've decided not to use those bots, QL's & such.. Well, those things you've said got a point but just try putting yourself into my shoe.. I put much of my effort farming, ranking my reps (using the fan swag tokens on the TMBG event), and making my account look cooler just to impress other players though.. And just give 10$?.. How pathetic of me if I accept that!..

Well, if you guys want some botted account, here it is: AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    This is my little brother's abandoned account.. You can even buy this for 10$ or less..
    Last edited by mitch_kulitz; 04-18-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well, honestly.. Yeah, I've already tried that bot thingy on my old account.. And that account got disabled..
    And because of that, I've made another account.. I've decided not to use those bots, QL's & such.. Well, those things you've said got a point but just try putting yourself into my shoe.. I put much of my effort farming, ranking my reps (using the fan swag tokens on the TMBG event), and making my account look cooler just to impress other players though.. And just give 10$?.. How pathetic of me if I accept that!..

Well, if you guys want some botted account, here it is: AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    This is my little brother's abandoned account.. You can even buy this for 10$ or less..
    Don't worry all of us who offer our accounts for sale feel the same way, it's just the ugly truth in aqw, since bots exist.

To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion since 11/07/16 | Vouches | Sig AD by @Dynasty 11/14 - 12/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Don't worry all of us who offer our accounts for sale feel the same way, it's just the ugly truth in aqw, since bots exist.
    Yeah right.. Many players are using it now, and on the other hand, many players got banned too.. We all know that the moderators are improving their system for detecting CHEATERS..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well then, could i buy your brothers account for 5$? If someone wants the other account at least you will have 5 to add to it.
    Last edited by Austin4606; 04-19-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

It widths nothing neither! Just leave it and sell your account for 10$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
    It widths nothing neither! Just leave it and sell your account for 10$
    I'm willing to buy the little brothers account for 5$. Worth it or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast