Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Ruby you sound like you get scammed a lot...




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ineedtotrade! For This Useful Post:

    Jay777 (06-18-2013)

  3. #17
    Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't wanna start anything but seriously dude. Who are YOU to say anything? xD If you're not interested in trading me or selling me an AP account then please stop posting stuff on this thread. Kthnxbai~

  4. #18
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Sigh do you have skype?




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ineedtotrade! For This Useful Post:

    Jay777 (06-18-2013)

  6. #19
    Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Tired
    No sir I most certainly do not.

  7. #20
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    How do you expect to trade without skype? : P pming is way to hard




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ineedtotrade! For This Useful Post:

    Jay777 (06-18-2013)

  9. #21
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    How do you expect to trade without skype? : P pming is way to hard
    Because he don't want to get scammed over skype.

  10. #22
    Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I have a lot to offer if necessary. 90 bag slots and 80 bank slots on the account I'm willing to trade.

    Also I would prefer it to be a non mem.

    http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=xXtucciXx
    Still looking for a trade you guys! Also it doesn't have to be a non mem I would just prefer it to be.

    Thanks~

  11. #23
    Murtis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    At above^^ I have a very epic one with old Milton rares and many ac rares however it is member and it will come with email confirmation and trans ids. I am looking to sell it for around 65-80$ leave ur skype or fb here or pm me to talk

  12. #24
    Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Murtis View Post
    At above^^ I have a very epic one with old Milton rares and many ac rares however it is member and it will come with email confirmation and trans ids. I am looking to sell it for around 65-80$ leave ur skype or fb here or pm me to talk
    Just add me on Fb.

    https://www.facebook.com/tuccbag.32

  13. #25
    Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I have a lot to offer if necessary. 90 bag slots and 80 bank slots on the account I'm willing to trade.

    Also I would prefer it to be a non mem.

    AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    Still looking for a trade. Pm me if you're interested. I bought an account from @Murtis

    Ask him about it, he knows I'm legit.

  14. #26
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    /FacePalm, brah i think you're a scammer so I'm gonna warn people, scammer1337.

    Yellow Darp

  15. #27
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    /FacePalm, brah i think you're a scammer so I'm gonna warn people, scammer1337.

    Yellow Darp
    If you don't want to get ignored from the rest of MPGH. I suggest you stop warn fake shit.

    How do you know he scams? When someone offer that much for an account isn't mean that the person scams.

    Plus I believe he gonna use OMM for doing trade, and if you think he gonna scam with a OMM then you just dumb as fuck.

  16. #28
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jacob View Post


    If you don't want to get ignored from the rest of MPGH. I suggest you stop warn fake shit.

    How do you know he scams? When someone offer that much for an account isn't mean that the person scams.

    Plus I believe he gonna use OMM for doing trade, and if you think he gonna scam with a OMM then you just dumb as fuck.
    Well i guess I'm dumb as fuck

  17. #29
    Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Well i guess I'm dumb as fuck
    You and @ineedtotrade! sure gave me great 1st impressions of this site...

    And I just bought an AP account off of a guy the other day. If you don't believe me, meet me in game. =P
    Last edited by Tucci; 06-19-2013 at 03:23 PM.

  18. #30
    Gq*^346t#%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Well i guess I'm dumb as fuck
    Really took that long to figure?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gq*^346t#% For This Useful Post:

    Tucci (06-20-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking For DarkCaster, Alpha pirate, Or icy naval commander accounts
    By SupahNinjaa in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 09:29 PM
  2. looking to buy a Alpha Pirate account!
    By oo0MrBubbles0oo in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:51 AM
  3. I looking to Buy a Alpha Pirate account.
    By oo0MrBubbles0oo in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. [IMPORTANT] I'm looking for a lv 11+ account
    By DonLukem in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 07:05 AM
  5. looking for lvl 15+ warrock account
    By contra2 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 06:08 PM