Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    [WTS] Beta Account

    Haven't gone on here for years (besides last year for like an hour) and I'd like to sell it.
    i.imgur.com/a0AqqKv.jpg
    i.imgur.com/pBigxxa.jpg
    i.imgur.com/MVUKuXU.jpg

    Skype: ih8Darian
    Last edited by haseo1998; 07-24-2013 at 03:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Upload them on imgur/tinypic and upload them so we are able to seem them.

  3. #3
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm not allowed to post links
    Edit: oh ok I did it, thanks Nightmare.
    Last edited by haseo1998; 07-23-2013 at 11:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by haseo1998 View Post
    I'm not allowed to post links
    Edit: oh ok I did it, thanks Nightmare.
    You should've blurred the name though, could get reported and banned here :x

    And why'd you remove your skype username? x_X

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightmare. For This Useful Post:

    haseo1998 (07-24-2013)

  6. #5
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post


    You should've blurred the name though, could get reported and banned here :x

    And why'd you remove your skype username? x_X
    Thanks man! Also, I forgot I put it in the edit, sorry, being a n00b sucks :x

  7. #6
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by haseo1998 View Post
    Thanks man! Also, I forgot I put it in the edit, sorry, being a n00b sucks :x
    There we go if I helped, click that "Thanks" button, would appreciate :3

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightmare. For This Useful Post:

    haseo1998 (07-24-2013)

  9. #7
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post


    There we go if I helped, click that "Thanks" button, would appreciate :3
    Do you think you can help me with 2 things?
    Could you explain how the middleman thing works?
    It also looks like you spend a lot of time here, do you know a price range that stuff can get me?

  10. #8
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by haseo1998 View Post
    Do you think you can help me with 2 things?
    Could you explain how the middleman thing works?
    It also looks like you spend a lot of time here, do you know a price range that stuff can get me?
    Middlemen receive the accounts/money/whatever from the traders/sellers/buyers and then give it to them, this way they cannot scam each other and no one loses anything.
    About the price range, it depends on the person if he likes the stuff or not, I personally would pay a 10-15 dollars if I wanted to buy it. Some people may offer less, some people may offer more.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightmare. For This Useful Post:

    haseo1998 (07-24-2013)

  12. #9
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post


    Middlemen receive the accounts/money/whatever from the traders/sellers/buyers and then give it to them, this way they cannot scam each other and no one loses anything.
    About the price range, it depends on the person if he likes the stuff or not, I personally would pay a 10-15 dollars if I wanted to buy it. Some people may offer less, some people may offer more.
    How to contact them then? Just send a PM when ready?

  13. #10
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by haseo1998 View Post
    How to contact them then? Just send a PM when ready?
    Yeah, PM them and tell them your contact info, your partner and what you guys are trading/selling/buying for. They don't use skype btw, they use MSN.

  14. #11
    LiL_Macklemore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    How much ?

  15. #12
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL_Macklemore View Post
    How much ?
    Wish I knew :P
    Just taking offers right now

  16. #13
    pedrobat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by haseo1998 View Post
    Wish I knew :P
    Just taking offers right now
    I offer 5$.

    Nah just joking,and nice account btw.

  17. #14
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by haseo1998 View Post
    Wish I knew :P
    Just taking offers right now
    Dude, the attachments :X, remove them

  18. #15
    haseo1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post


    Dude, the attachments :X, remove them
    Derp moment, figured out how to properly remove
    Last edited by haseo1998; 07-24-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] WTS ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE BETA ACCOUNT
    By taunto in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:26 PM
  2. [WTS] wts warface beta account for 5$
    By mikeboy813 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 03:29 PM
  3. [WTS] wts FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta account
    By mikeboy813 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 12:38 PM
  4. [WTS] Path Of Exile Beta Account / Keys
    By alatusa in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:41 AM
  5. WTS: Steam account with Dota 2 Beta
    By jayaiwhy in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 05:06 AM