This code is work but the item that it produce is stuck at the level you activate this script.
It's my 1st playthrough. I turned the script on when I lv 26 and since then (lv 32 now) I still get lv 26. At first I though it was the item cap for 1st playthrough. But I sense there is something wrong with it so I disable the script and it still give weapon (normal,blue,green) at lv 26. If I remember it correctly, it should give slightly different level right? Also I notice that the price is always stay the same. It should change based on character level, right?
FYI, if you're keep getting lower level weapons, there is a "Weapon leveler" script from Rhagic at CheatEngine forum. It upgrades any weapon to your current level. I've tested it and it works great (just remember to turn off the script after using it or it crashes the game).
1) Download Cheat Engine.
2) Copy the text from the code box in the first post then paste in to notepad and save it as a .ct file e.g. slot.ct
3) Start Borderlands 2
4) Tab out of Borderlands and doubleclick on slot.ct which will open Cheat Engine.
5) Click on the button of a computer screen right below File in Cheat engine (at the top left.).
6) Select Borderlands2.exe from the list it brings up and click open, select yes when it asks if you want to keep the lists
7) Double click on the BL.Fixslots at the bottom of the cheat engine window which will put an X in the box.
8) Click on the Trigger Count and Type options to make them active (an X will appear in the box)
9) Right Click on Type, select change record and then value.
10) Set the value to either 12301, 12302, 12303 or 12304 and click OK.
11) Go back to Borderlands 2 and use slots at Moxxi's.
If people are having trouble making this work it might be because either 1. are on steam and updated or 2. not on playthrough 2 so you won't get ledgendaries .(I don't know if you can on playthrough 1.
I always get level 50 ledgendaries from the slots.