Thread: Holy shit?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine

    Holy shit?

    Do we know what Samantha looks like when she's grown up? Could this possibly be her?



    This is the first look at zombies.



    If you look at the gun it looks like it has a thermal scope on it. Possibly attachment for the gun? Something you can buy for the gun?



    This is the first map titled "The Map"



    This is another screenshot of the "The Map" now I know we'll see the pictures of someone I can't see 100% who it is might be new characters



    This looks like what the "people" where talking about different modes on zombies?



    A killstreak for multiplayer? This also could be on the campaign



    Multiplayer in develope?



    Full on multiplayer action?



    If you look at the gif long enough you'll see the letters/numbers will change into DC11CB6C now I know some of you might see numbers in one "flip" you might see 6 turn into C then quickly turn into A ..

    What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Indeligents; 06-22-2012 at 06:21 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Indeligents For This Useful Post:

    Larity2056 (06-23-2012)

  3. #2
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    All those damn speculations. They are so pointless, yet interesting

    Storywise, I prefer just waiting for the game and playing it, then reading it on CoD wiki.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  4. #3
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    All those damn speculations. They are so pointless, yet interesting

    Storywise, I prefer just waiting for the game and playing it, then reading it on CoD wiki.
    It's really some good clues and only 3-4 are speculations

    I will be purchasing the game I might even buy me a HDPVR to record my screen and do commentaries on the game

  5. #4
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    672
    My Mood
    Dead
    Cool, maybe that last picture is a location like that was on the reveal

  6. #5
    Indeligents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatHunter View Post
    Cool, maybe that last picture is a location like that was on the reveal


    It leads to where E3 was ran.

  7. #6
    Olivander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice ..........

  8. #7
    AtoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere in particular
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well, either way, speculating nearly 5 months before the game release isn't really doing anything.

    I think we can start really making predictions that will give us good clues in about a month or two.

    Perhaps when they show a multiplayer demo, things will really start being revealed.

    Honestly, this new COD seems to be really introducing a pseudo-BF3. Vehicles(I assume), a two hit knife killing system, man!

    This might be even BETTER than BF3, if they have what they have in singleplayer, free control of vehicles using some type of gadget the player has.

    The only problem is the graphics.

    I still don't know why Treyarch stuck with the IW engine, but for now the graphics looks pretty nice.

    Other than the very hazy, brown color realm it has(This is because it will make the very undetailed beta textures look less crappy in the demo), it looks very nice for a FPS that was being made for only, what, 4-6 months?
    Last edited by AtoZ; 06-28-2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: spaced it so it's easier to read

  9. #8
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500mar View Post
    Well, either way, speculating nearly 5 months before the game release isn't really doing anything.

    I think we can start really making predictions that will give us good clues in about a month or two.

    Perhaps when they show a multiplayer demo, things will really start being revealed.

    Honestly, this new COD seems to be really introducing a pseudo-BF3. Vehicles(I assume), a two hit knife killing system, man!

    This might be even BETTER than BF3, if they have what they have in singleplayer, free control of vehicles using some type of gadget the player has.

    The only problem is the graphics.

    I still don't know why Treyarch stuck with the IW engine, but for now the graphics looks pretty nice.

    Other than the very hazy, brown color realm it has(This is because it will make the very undetailed beta textures look less crappy in the demo), it looks very nice for a FPS that was being made for only, what, 4-6 months?
    They have 2 years for each game. But I don't know if they use 2 years, I guess they do so.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  10. #9
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    672
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


    They have 2 years for each game. But I don't know if they use 2 years, I guess they do so.
    Little bit less, around 1 and half a year

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:16 AM
  2. Holy Shit So Funny
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. Make Master trainer !!holy shit
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:16 AM
  4. HOLY SHIT, look at what i found out
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 08:30 AM
  5. Fishing Store is upgraded! Holy Shit
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 09:20 PM