[False]Full Multiplayer Information Allegedly Leaked, Reveals Perks, Weapons
Black Ops 2 Info:
Escort ~ A game mode in which you escort a player across three flags to achieve victory. The enemy team killing the player will result in a win for their side.
Split Spawn ~ A game mode in which you spawn from a hellicopter, and climb down to get to the ground. The player starts with 3 lives. One player can control the chopper to let you climb down in different areas, as well as shoot from the chopper. If the chopper is destroyed, players can no longer spawn. Players compete for a central flag that takes 2x as long to capture than a regular domination flag. Either the death of all opposing players or the capturing of the flag will grant you a win. This game has 2 rounds.
Equalizer ~ A game mode in which players are switched to the enemy team upon death. Players will compete for a flag, which when owned, open up a power plant to allow the player to customize their class in game, get new weapons, and put on a juggernaut suit for their team only.When there are 2 players left on a team, they are granted with the power plant automatically, and pointstreaks up to a 5 point requirement can also be obtained. If either of the two players die, they will remain on their own team. The team with the most converts (kills) at the end will win. If tied, whoever is currently owning the power plant will win.
-Perks- (Only new and modified!) (Perk slot not yet defined!)
To clarify what elite is, it is a side-pro perk you can choose when leveling up the base perk. These elite perks ONLY work if paired with another BASE perk.
1. Spy Appear as a friend on the map. (Disadvantage is, youre always spotted even without a UAV, and when shooting, you turn red on the map)
b. Pro Detect enemy spies. They will still always be spotted on the radar.
c. Elite If Pilot is active, your airship will be marked as an ally.
2. Escape Artist When going prone, you feign death (You cannot shoot during)
b. Pro When approaching death, the enemies crosshairs will turn to white, and your name will dissapear.
c. Elite if Diver is active You realistically fall into your feign death instead of diving.
3. Audiophile Players with silenced weapons will show on your radar if they are shooting at you or close around you.
b. Pro Footsteps are louder
c. Elite If bladesman is active kniving will show up on the radar
4. Defuser Throw all equipment but cookable grenades up to 2x farther a hollow circle will show up around your crosshairs, and the circle will fill in 3 seconds. When the circle is full, it will throw 2x farther, when it is empty, it will throw 1x as far.
b. Pro Be able to take semtex off of players and throw them elsewhere, and be able to pick up any enemy equipment and use it as your own.
c. Elite if quickdraw is active the circle will fill in 1.5 seconds.
5. Juggernaut Regenerate health faster while moving
b. Pro Regenerate health faster while crouched
c. Elite If scavenger is active you are able to drop ammo packs for your team.
Side note: Earlier, Treyarch Developer David Vonderhaar did mention that the next Call of Duty would not include regenerative health perks.
6. Diver You can dive into cover (A.K.A. Dolphin Dive) and while diving you can still shoot, however when you land it takes awhile to regain focus.
b. Pro You crawl 2x faster
c. Elite With Extreme conditioning active You can sprint while crawling to crawl faster (3x) instead of getting up.
7. Pilot Your flying killstreaks kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro Your controllable flying killstreaks will last until they are shot down.
c. Elite With blind eye active Your uncontrollable flying killstreaks will not show on the map.
8. Technician Any land killstreaks kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro Your Advnaced UAVS will disable the enemies UAV
c. Elite If defuser is active, your sentries cannot be taken down instantly.
9. Bladesman You have 2 knives in each hand instead of just one in one hand. (This essentially makes knives kill twice as fast.)
b. Pro You have a chance of dodging the incoming players knife.
c. Elite If assasin is active kniving will be completely silent and not show on the killfeed, unless countered by audiophile elite.
10. Conciousness While standing, you are just as accurate as when you are prone
b. Pro Your bullets cause more flinching.
c. Elite If marksman is active shooting your enemy will mark him on the mini map.
11. Focus Be able to shoot while sprinting, even at the deduction of accuracy.
b. Pro Be able to shoot while jumping, even at the deduction of accuracy.
c. Elite If stalker is active when jumping, equipment does less damage to you.
12. Deep Impact Your bullets shoot through hard surfaces.
b. Pro Your bullets gain 50% damage with each person they go through.
c. Elite if steady aim is active when hip-firing, your bullets have 10% more damage with each person they go through.
Knife Melee Slot
1. Default Knife Takes 2 swipes to kill, you need to put it away, and take it back out like usual.
2. Tactical knife Takes 4 swipes to kill, as long as you are pushing the melee button however, it will keep knifing
3. Tactical hammer Takes longer to get out, takes 4 swipes to kill, you need to put it away and take it back out like usual, but against riot shields and machines it takes only 1 swipe to destroy.
4. Throwing knifes Start with 4, fast to get out, fairly accurate, but takes 2 to kill and is ranged
5. Tomahawks Start with 2, slow to get out, fairly innacurate, and takes 1 to kill and is ranged
6. Ballistic knife [Disallows use of equipment] A tactical knife in one hand, while a ballistic knife is in the other. You start with 2 ballistic knives, and they kill in 1 shot. These knives take a moderate time to get out. (With Bladesman on, you start with 3 ballistic knives and one ballistic knife in each hand.)
-Guns- (More than EVER!!) (These are the ones announced or finished so far)
Attached Weapon Rack (Weapons attached to primary for quick weapon switching) (Only works when paired with pistols)
Attached Pistol (For snipers only)
Attached Shotgun (For Assault Rifles only)
Attached Bayonette (For Assault Rifles and Snipers only)
Red dot sight
Grenade Launcher (Grenades drop significantly more)
Perfected Ironsights (Ironsights that make it easier to see your bearings)
All of it is made up and has never been confirmed.
[notice]Marked as Outdated and added "False" to the title.
You can change the title to something else if you want to, as long as it includes that this is false information and just a theory.
This is made up, has never been confirmed, actually it has been confirmed fake and it is fooling people, like it apparently fooled @Singularity[/notice]
I'm keeping this open since this is still a theory, the guy who made this was pretty damn creative if he hasn't gotten inspiration from something "real". He probably hasn't and was just creative but...
Copyright ฉ 2002-2016. MPGH. All rights reserved.
Copyright ฉ 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners.
By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions which is subject to change at any time.