Thanks

Idea on how to possably get 10th working

If a mod can close this please and thank you
    Last edited by justintime4you; 11-29-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Found out how to do it (:

Thanks
    The Dvars would work 100% as they do not modify files that are being matched with the serverside stored ones, but rather inject a new config with said Dvars. Problem being is that they are very easy for TreyArch to detect and bans would just be raining down left and right. Eventually there will be undetected XP lobbies but not any time soon in my honest opinion.

Thanks
    on xbox it does and im sure it would work on pc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by justintime4you View Post
    there is a Codtv clip on xbox that will rank you to 55 by watching the clip.
    Well, but how to do this clip on PC?

Thanks
    You don't. The easiest way would be to just host XP lobbies by modifying the DVARs that control XP per kill, max XP per game and max kills per game. Issue being is that TreyArch will dish out manual bans to everyone touching such DVARs. People have been permanently banned for even just joining such lobbies through accidental matchmaking.
    Right now it is a waiting game for the TreyArch ban team to stop working(they surely did not hire the whole team for a whole year) and then we will see. While the DVAR modification itself is hardly detectable, the ban team currently will catch onto everyone who is hosting XP lobbies. This only counts for the PC as the banteam on consoles is either weak or does not even exist(nor does it matter since JTags can bypass console bans).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inu~ View Post
    You don't. The easiest way would be to just host XP lobbies by modifying the DVARs that control XP per kill, max XP per game and max kills per game. Issue being is that TreyArch will dish out manual bans to everyone touching such DVARs. People have been permanently banned for even just joining such lobbies through accidental matchmaking.
    Right now it is a waiting game for the TreyArch ban team to stop working(they surely did not hire the whole team for a whole year) and then we will see. While the DVAR modification itself is hardly detectable, the ban team currently will catch onto everyone who is hosting XP lobbies. This only counts for the PC as the banteam on consoles is either weak or does not even exist(nor does it matter since JTags can bypass console bans).
    XP lobbys would be the at the top of bad ideas, None of the bans are "manual". Ban team? lol you really think that they have a team that goes around banning people? also its not a Lobby, I clearly said clip aka video. Last i never said anything about a jtag, What im talking about is done with a retail xbox360 slim

Thanks
    There is a manual ban team. Bans are raining down on all the private and public cheats, yet I am not banned. Why? Because my replays don't make it obvious, alias, there is some kind of team that watches the theater replays of reported people and checks them for suspicious actions to flag them for a ban. Additionally there is a formula that bans you based on stats.

If you had read my post, you would have noticed it was a reply to the one above me asking how this would be done on PC and I used a Jtag Xbox as reference as they can get all of this working whilst on PC it would be a lot trickier.

There is proof of a ban team, hence why the clip idea is ridiculously stupid. They could just ban everyone who watched said clip so XP lobbies would be the way to go. They can only ban those with an algorythm, which someone would bypass surely.

As of right now, anything that modifies stats is incredibly foolish to do as the server will just dish out an automatic ban to you or your stats will be reset like it is the case with all those "XP hacks".

To quote TreyArch "All infractions undergo a thorough review process by the Treyarch security team before enforcement, and penalty is not subject to further review". The ban/anti-cheat/security team does exist so your entire idea with the clip would be as useful as a torch underwater, which brings me back to the XP lobbies as they have no way of tracing every player's joined sessions, unlike the full log they will have of a theater clip and who watched it.

To sum it up:
    XP Lobbies:
    -only need to bypass the stat-banning mechanism

Your little clip:
    -bypass the mentioned mechanism
    -pray to god that the anti-cheat team does not know how CTRL+A works when they check the logs of who watched this clip

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inu~ For This Useful Post:

pieguy12345 (12-02-2012)