Thanks

What it takes to get banned.

Hello everybody,

No one really knows me but i've been doing a bit of an experiment. I grew unfaithful to the COD series and decided to test how long it takes to be banned. I was using the Magic Wallhack, and playing SMART, not looking through walls at all, just using it for pre shooting and the such. I didn't get reported once, everyone was commenting on how good I was instead, because i looked legit.

I waited until the next ban wave, nothing.

After that, i decided to play how most people who come to this section play, blatantly and obviously, BUT, i only played 1 single game, a big teams game, so 16 people. I then didn't play a single game or even start up BLOPS II until the next ban wave. Today i checked it, and i have been VAC banned after 1 game. This leads me to believe, that under unideal conditions, it only takes 16 people reporting you, to get them to look at your videos. So for those of you thinking about hacking, just remember, ALWAYS PLAY SMART. You may log on one day, using a hack for the first time, then wake up the next day VAC banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hey man
    i have been playing smart for about 2 weeks and i was banned ..but when i came and check the Magic Wallhack it said detected ?
    i tought i was banned becouse it was detected
    but yet again i was using trainers for bo2 zombies before i was banned like unlimited ammo and god mode could that be the reason i was banned ?
    i am banned from MP and zombies ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zaboomdoom View Post
    hey man
    i have been playing smart for about 2 weeks and i was banned ..but when i came and check the Magic Wallhack it said detected ?
    i tought i was banned becouse it was detected
    but yet again i was using trainers for bo2 zombies before i was banned like unlimited ammo and god mode could that be the reason i was banned ?
    i am banned from MP and zombies ?
    When your banned your banned from all VAC protected Multiplayer.. so no online at all, i believe that includes zombies as well but i'm not certain. I was using this before it was detected though so that wasn't the reason i got banned. I know it was a ban through review as it had a "Reason" on it, meaning it was a manual ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Don't worry, VAC bans are delayed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Geometrical For This Useful Post:

rileyjstrickland (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
    Don't worry, VAC bans are delayed.
    Why would they ever make those delayed, probably because they're not sure if it's a hacker or not

Thanks
    well from what i understand so far, it wont matter how many people report you because 3arc have a team of people watching replays of anyone who gets reported so it should logically only take 1 report to get someone banned, assuming they are obviously hacking.

so in short,,, dont be stupid, hack smart

and the banhammer comes in automatically if you get to many reports before they review the games
    Last edited by litmuz; 12-10-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I got my account banned after about 2 weeks while using Magic Wallhack. I just took the game back to the store and exchanged it for a new CD-Key.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by litmuz View Post
    well from what i understand so far, it wont matter how many people report you because 3arc have a team of people watching replays of anyone who gets reported so it should logically only take 1 report to get someone banned, assuming they are obviously hacking.

so in short,,, dont be stupid, hack smart

and the banhammer comes in automatically if you get to many reports before they review the games
    Do you have any idea how many people report just because their annoyed at how many kills someone is getting... they don't have time to look through EVERY SINGLE GAME of EVERY SINGLE PERSON that get's reported, they have a limit at which they decide "Hey, we might want to check out this person"

The banhammer only come in automatically if the Anti-Cheat System RECOGNIZES the code of the hack, otherwise you won't get banned until the "wave" of ban's drops every month.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Didn't they ditch VAC in Blops 2 though? Or did I hear that wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nevermind xD Wrong thread
    52 Accounts Sold | 3 Scammers Banned.

500+ KK Cards sold | 100% happy Buyers

Thanks
    I hope someone can answer me this. I didn't use any sort of hacks until i randomly came acrossed this website, i saw there was a camo loader that would put any camo on my gun and it would show up as if i did have that camo yet i didn't have it unlocked yet. so i went into a match for like 2 minutes and never said a word. headed on zombies for awhile then decided i wanted to go and change some guns so i can have diamond camo rather than the guns i had before. it loaded and i had them. however as soon as i tried to join a match i got the server error message i think it is 17425 or something close to that. then im like oh whatever and didnt come on to the game till like 2 days later to find i have a perma ban on my account. yet i know one of my friends is using it and he plays multiplayer a lot and he still is not banned from any sort of hack or what ever reason. it would be nice to get back online somehow cause i purchased the game but yeah i know i was not supposed to be hacking blah blah blah. but this whole website is built on people posting hacks/cheats soo any argument is pointless. if anyone has a way for me to get online anyway possible that would be awesome, at least even if it were just zombies i wouldnt care.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beardstein View Post
    I hope someone can answer me this. I didn't use any sort of hacks until i randomly came acrossed this website, i saw there was a camo loader that would put any camo on my gun and it would show up as if i did have that camo yet i didn't have it unlocked yet. so i went into a match for like 2 minutes and never said a word. headed on zombies for awhile then decided i wanted to go and change some guns so i can have diamond camo rather than the guns i had before. it loaded and i had them. however as soon as i tried to join a match i got the server error message i think it is 17425 or something close to that. then im like oh whatever and didnt come on to the game till like 2 days later to find i have a perma ban on my account. yet i know one of my friends is using it and he plays multiplayer a lot and he still is not banned from any sort of hack or what ever reason. it would be nice to get back online somehow cause i purchased the game but yeah i know i was not supposed to be hacking blah blah blah. but this whole website is built on people posting hacks/cheats soo any argument is pointless. if anyone has a way for me to get online anyway possible that would be awesome, at least even if it were just zombies i wouldnt care.
    Once you've been banned you can't get back online with that steam account, you have to buy the game again on a different account to play again. That's the risk we take by using these hacks. The Camo hack was a Memory hack, and once the system detected it, they banned you. The server error was because your changing something server side, but that wouldn't be related to your ban.

Thanks
    Yeah i thought it wouldn't come to buying the game again, ah well i have it for PS3 at least. I just wish i could play zombies on single player or split screen, why they had to make it so you open up the online tab first is so stupid. Anyways thanks for the message back @Dasbunneh i see it says your from Adams Wisconsin. I too am from Wisconsin!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kevi3434 View Post
    I got my account banned after about 2 weeks while using Magic Wallhack. I just took the game back to the store and exchanged it for a new CD-Key.
    WHAT THE FUCK?
    FOR FREE????????????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain British View Post
    Didn't they ditch VAC in Blops 2 though? Or did I hear that wrong?
    No they kept it, that's for sure.