How To Do the Glitch, enjoy
(1) You have to get PERFECT timing, I put where I succeeded. Try tapping A and B simultaneously. If that doesn't work, wait a quick period of time before you are in the lobby then hit B.
(2) You have to keep reloading the theater clip after it fails, and then the hover over yes with the custom gamemode every time it doesn't work.
(3) If you keep getting put into a random lobby, you ARE doing the glitch Correctly! You just need your friends to join you faster lol
(4) Advice from PehTeh (On xbox) It works, you press B like right after the screen turns black.
(5) "Can I play with just 1 more person?" Yes, go to the main menu and then do the glitch. It will require only 1 other person to start the glitch.
(6) If your custom gamemode doesn't show up in your playercard under custom games then play a quick match of TDM online and leave then it will be in you custom games options.
(7) If your xp/points, attachments, and camos are not sticking then DO NOT go over 10,000-15,000 score. It will stick that way. (I'm talking about score when you press select)
Before: Create the custom game type you want to play and save it- this will be for the original game settings.
First: Go to theater mode and load a video and set your privacy settings to open, and the ammount of people you want to join.
2: Go to player card, -> player channel, and go to custom game you just made.
3: Click on it and hover over Yes.
4: If you have a bad connection just press x and o at the same time for PS3 like the lobby lock glitch.
If successful- it will say waiting for 5 players to join at the bottom- just invite 5 friends and it will start.
You are at this point able to change the settings as you wish.
If you have a really good connection and this didn't work, when you're hovering over yes,
Press x, then wait a split second and press circle.
Timing is everything for us with good connections!
Again,it all depends on your connection, and consistancy. It literally takes me less than 30 seconds to get it working. If you have really good timing like me, then you can get it to start with only one other person, and no second controller doesn't work... yet
I am not responsible for what you choose to use this for.
Credit to Wee_fitzboy for helping me make it easier to do after he figured out how to do it .
credit to Hairowyn