Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 123
  1. #16
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Yeah I talked to the Creator, he said what I wrote in the OP. So sad that was the safest hack and only way to know where enemies are.



    No not everyone that makes hacks here is brilliant (obviously), but there is a handful of very smart hack creators that have released hacks here over the years you can't deny that.
    Of course not, but you should not blame the hack creators anything. Blame the game developers for being lazy...


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  2. #17
    dharbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    WEAPON/LVL TRAINERS = Possible Ban and the ONLY HACK PEOPLE MAKE FOR THIS GAME?!?!? REALLY?!?!
    I create trainers because that's what I'm good at. I don't know VB, C++, or any other high level programming language, but I am halfway decent with LUA and Cheat Engine.

    And trainers are far from being the only hacks available. Just because that's mostly what you see released on here doesn't mean that's all there is. I use my own personal hacks that increase your loadout capacity beyond 10 items and allow you to have other things such as 5 semtex at once. But have I posted it on here? No, because if it's made public then everyone will be using it and Treyarch will know what to look for and the ban hammer will start swinging.
    Last edited by dharbert; 02-05-2013 at 11:28 AM.

  3. #18
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    I create trainers because that's what I'm good at. I don't know VB, C++, or any other high level programming language, but I am halfway decent with LUA and Cheat Engine.

    And trainers are far from being the only hacks available. Just because that's mostly what you see released on here doesn't mean that's all there is. I use my own personal hacks that increase your loadout capacity beyond 10 items and allow you to have other things such as 5 semtex at once. But have I posted it on here? No, because if it's made public then everyone will be using it and Treyarch will know what to look for and the ban hammer will start swinging.
    just the same for me

  4. #19
    hanbaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Heartƒ
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Enriquitis View Post
    i need one radar and one no recoil :|
    me too ....

    though i didnt contribute to the BO2 hacking community, but i always respect the person who creates/releases the hacks to the public.. i will always give Thanks to it & i hope the BO2 hacking community dun die down and dun give up!

  5. #20
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by hanbaobao View Post
    me too ....

    though i didnt contribute to the BO2 hacking community, but i always respect the person who creates/releases the hacks to the public.. i will always give Thanks to it & i hope the BO2 hacking community dun die down and dun give up!

    Amen sister! I am not here to blame hackers for being lazy, but this is the first COD where there is basically nothing to tell where the enemies are or skins. I have never seen that before.. Derp was all we had. The owner said what I said in OP when I offered to donate money in a PM.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  6. #21
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Amen sister! I am not here to blame hackers for being lazy, but this is the first COD where there is basically nothing to tell where the enemies are or skins. I have never seen that before.. Derp was all we had. The owner said what I said in OP when I offered to donate money in a PM.
    cuz they/we dont give away sauce for beggin people..just sayin

  7. #22
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    cuz they/we dont give away sauce for beggin people..just sayin

    Yeah I know right? That is why I offered money. That isn't begging now is it?
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  8. #23
    charliesri1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Yeah I know right? That is why I offered money. That isn't begging now is it?
    what ever you offer money.. keep it to u..
    everyone is satisfied whatever the hack is released on MPGH..
    stop insulting yourself and respect whatever you get on this site.. or GTFO from here

  9. #24
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Yeah I know right? That is why I offered money. That isn't begging now is it?
    its obvsl beggin if u even offer money for doin the work...IMHO

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ytoof For This Useful Post:

    charliesri1 (02-05-2013)

  11. #25
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesri1 View Post
    what ever you offer money.. keep it to u..
    everyone is satisfied whatever the hack is released on MPGH..
    stop insulting yourself and respect whatever you get on this site.. or GTFO from here

    This was on another site sir.

    ---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    its obvsl beggin if u even offer money for doin the work...IMHO
    Well I had donated before for the free versions. Sorry if that makes me a beggar in your eyes. I won't stop!
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  12. #26
    charliesri1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    This was on another site sir.
    i realy don't understand whatever you are saying ...

    i only want to say.. if u cannot respect the hacker who provide you hack on this site..
    please leave this site..

    respect whatever you get and don't insult someone

  13. #27
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesri1 View Post
    i realy don't understand whatever you are saying ...

    i only want to say.. if u cannot respect the hacker who provide you hack on this site..
    please leave this site..

    respect whatever you get and don't insult someone


    #1 TRY to learn English and read the previous posts.

    #2 Who disrespected anyone?

    #3 No one insulted anyone.

    #4 Learn English and/or to read before you spout off in my thread.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  14. #28
    charliesri1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    #1 TRY to learn English and read the previous posts.

    #2 Who disrespected anyone?

    #3 No one insulted anyone.

    #4 Learn English and/or to read before you spout off in my thread.
    just one word to say..
    IDIOT

  15. #29
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesri1 View Post
    just one word to say..
    IDIOT
    Learn to read and English before you post. Don't come to a 38 year old mans thread and try to flame me for nothing, little boy.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  16. #30
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i think this discussion can be closed....there is clearly no point in further flaming and insulting calm down and keep calm guys

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hackers and Modders are losing their common sense.
    By Nirvana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:02 AM
  2. Hackers are so fun to play with
    By Evan in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:06 AM
  3. Are u guy done with the fraps eror
    By bidaica999x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:13 PM
  4. [Info] For all you stupid kids who think "All the hackers are gone now"
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:07 PM
  5. Two danger hackers are in the internet
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:14 PM