Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 123
  1. #31
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    GREETINGS!

    I have been hacking in games since counter strike 1.6, including ALL the cod titles.

    NEVER once have I seen such a popular game such as BO2 without an esp, wallhack, radar, or anything usefull for that matter. Looks like the hackers are finally losing the battle??

    Lets go over some Black Ops 2 HACKS:

    ZOMBIE TRAINERS = 100% Ban
    SINGLE PLAYER TRAINERS = 100% Ban
    ESP = 100% Ban (screen shot)
    AIMBOT = 100% Ban
    SKINS = WHAT SKINS? No one bothered to even try on this COD! (files encrypted, screen shot banned anyhow prob?)
    WALLHACKS = 100% Ban
    EXTERNAL RADAR (DERP) = Now broken with new update, no one cares to fix it. (This really WAS the only useful hack for BO2)
    WEAPON/LVL TRAINERS = Possible Ban and the ONLY HACK PEOPLE MAKE FOR THIS GAME?!?!? REALLY?!?!


    FINAL SCORE
    TREYARCH 1, HACKERS 0


    Please reply with your thoughts guys.
    I think you're right, especially do not understand why no update to Derp Radar V 1.2 the only hack that if you use it wisely do not you ever banned ....
    I got two CDs, the first time with ESP ON banned for that was too obvious ....


    PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE RADAR DERP VERSION 1.2 ALL THE URGE

  2. #32
    4fun?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the twilight zone
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,714
    My Mood
    Devilish
    There are still a lot of hackers on multiplayer. In every game I play there are at least 6 or more hackers.Only they have a paid hack and those hacks are a lot harder to trace for VAC & TAC. And do not forget that those hacks have many more options, then we have.

    And NO...... the Derp radar was not all we had. I leeched the first wallhack for BOII and later post King-Orgie the another 2 wallhacks. So..... it's not true what you say !!!!


    1.) MagicWallhack_cod9_ v0.0.3 - Black Ops 2
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...k-ops-2-a.html


    2.) Magic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...-v0-0-4-a.html


    3.) [Leeched] Simple ESP + Source
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...sp-source.html

    4.) Force Infrared [ALPHA; 21.158.7 MP]Black Ops 2 - Swiss Army Knife [21.160.7 Compatible]
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...ompatible.html


    Only the most players can not resist the temptation to make much Kils, yes also people with vip hacks make this mistake too !!!

    What do I mean to say? Even when we have something like vip-hacks ......... the temptation will ban you, if you know what I mean .... LOL

    In all those threads we say "Dont hack too obviously" but nobody listen and they blow it up for them self....... As I said "the temptation will ban you"


    And it's what Nachos say on page 1 / nr. # 4, read that again then you unstand what he means
    Last edited by 4fun?; 02-05-2013 at 04:56 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4fun? For This Useful Post:

    ytoof (02-05-2013)

  4. #33
    MLG_ProTryhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post
    There are still a lot of hackers on multiplayer. In every game I play there are at least 6 or more hackers.Only they have a paid hack and those hacks are a lot harder to trace for VAC & TAC. And do not forget that those hacks have many more options, then we have.

    And NO...... the Derp radar was not all we had. I leeched the first wallhack for BOII and later post King-Orgie the another 2 wallhacks. So..... it's not true what you say !!!!


    1.) MagicWallhack_cod9_ v0.0.3 - Black Ops 2
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...k-ops-2-a.html


    2.) Magic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...-v0-0-4-a.html


    3.) [Leeched] Simple ESP + Source
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...sp-source.html

    4.) Force Infrared [ALPHA; 21.158.7 MP]Black Ops 2 - Swiss Army Knife [21.160.7 Compatible]
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...ompatible.html


    Only the most players can not resist the temptation to make much Kils, yes also people with vip hacks make this mistake too !!!

    What do I mean to say? Even when we have something like vip-hacks ......... the temptation will ban you, if you know what I mean .... LOL

    In all those threads we say "Dont hack too obviously" but nobody listen and they blow it up for them self....... As I said "the temptation will ban you"


    And it's what Nachos say on page 1 / nr. # 4, read that again then you unstand what he means
    Hes talking about undetected hacks.. the derp radar was the only undetected hack

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MLG_ProTryhard For This Useful Post:

    FUNGIPUSS (02-06-2013)

  6. #34
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG_ProTryhard View Post
    Hes talking about undetected hacks.. the derp radar was the only undetected hack

    Exactly. The other ones are useless because they WILL get you banned! Obviously, if magic wallhack or simple ESP was safe then I would use that... :/

    ---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    i think this discussion can be closed....there is clearly no point in further flaming and insulting calm down and keep calm guys

    On ytoof 's page:

    [MPGH]Jorndel - 1 Week Ago View Conversation Report

    Keep in mind that you're not allowed to request close of other threads.
    That our and the Thread Creators job.

    Thanks (Yes, you can be banned for it)


    uh oh!
    Last edited by FUNGIPUSS; 02-06-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  7. #35
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Come on guys take a deep external radar ...
    Or you can upgrade Derp Radar, when there is no valid hack that really affect the game, never seen such a thing ....

  8. #36
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    Come on guys take a deep external radar ...
    Or you can upgrade Derp Radar, when there is no valid hack that really affect the game, never seen such a thing ....
    I asked the creator of DERP RADAR if he was going to update it. He told me this:

    "The game sucks hard so I sold my BO2 steam accounts as they only had BO2 on them. I couldn't test the hack if I updated it." -JackD

    I told him I would gladly test for him and donate some money. He did not respond.





    Apparently, no one else knows how to make one, or they don't care? Doesn't seem like it would be too hard.. THAT IS WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID LACK OF INTEREST AND EFFORT EARLIER IN THIS THREAD
    Last edited by FUNGIPUSS; 02-06-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  9. #37
    hanbaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Heartƒ
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired
    omg if the creator doesn't even want to update we r dead!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hanbaobao For This Useful Post:

    FUNGIPUSS (02-06-2013)

  11. #38
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by hanbaobao View Post
    omg if the creator doesn't even want to update we r dead!

    Yeah but I messaged him again today explaining the situation.. I will tell you what he says.
    Last edited by FUNGIPUSS; 02-06-2013 at 02:53 AM.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  12. #39
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Yeah but I messaged him again today explaining the situation.. I will tell you what he says.
    They try to convince me too willing to make a donation ...
    But I hope that someone from this forum will do something better, it would be SUPER.

  13. #40
    4fun?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the twilight zone
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,714
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG_ProTryhard View Post
    Hes talking about undetected hacks.. the derp radar was the only undetected hack
    Yeah..... but that hack came from the other site. So.... start your discussion there....
    Or....Buy a vip-hack and stop for beggin people on here


    O... and I have never seen a ugly kid like FUNGIPUSS

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4fun? For This Useful Post:

    charliesri1 (02-06-2013),ytoof (02-06-2013)

  15. #41
    hanbaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Heartƒ
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Yeah but I messaged him again today explaining the situation.. I will tell you what he says.
    alrights! hope he decides to release them

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to hanbaobao For This Useful Post:

    FUNGIPUSS (02-06-2013)

  17. #42
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post
    Or....Buy a vip-hack and stop for beggin people on here


    O... and I have never seen a ugly kid like FUNGIPUSS

    Who is begging anyone here? You people really need to learn to read. LMFAO! But keep up the needless hostility and trying to flame me as if I was begging guys by all means...


    And if you really believe that is me in the pic then you should (once again) learn to read the thread first...
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

  18. #43
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What i meant with the close was that u guys just started and still do the flaming..and if there was a sauce for the radar it would proly be updated immediatly after the latest patch...

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ytoof For This Useful Post:

    4fun? (02-06-2013),charliesri1 (02-06-2013)

  20. #44
    4fun?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the twilight zone
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,714
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    And if you really believe that is me in the pic

    I know it isnt you, but it was funny to say it

  21. #45
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post
    I know it isnt you, but it was funny to say it
    He is homely though isn't he?
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hackers and Modders are losing their common sense.
    By Nirvana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:02 AM
  2. Hackers are so fun to play with
    By Evan in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:06 AM
  3. Are u guy done with the fraps eror
    By bidaica999x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:13 PM
  4. [Info] For all you stupid kids who think "All the hackers are gone now"
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:07 PM
  5. Two danger hackers are in the internet
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:14 PM