Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yea but treyarch sure did fail on bo1 lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    No one can even make a external esp and It's almost EASTER for God sakes..

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!
    What l33t hax0rs..
    Maybe by next Christmas y'all will have figured out how to make one...

FINAL SCORE

Treyarch 1

"Hackers" 0
    I'm real close to releasing an external ESP just so you can use it and get Banned.
    I am sick and tired of your bullshit attitude. Our hacks are NOT entitled to you. They never have been, never will be. The fact that you're biting the hand that feeds it pretty fucking shitty. Many of the GOOD hackers, such as ytoof, Master131, and me, know how to create these hacks, it's just not worth making them because Treyarch will ban just about everyone using them.

If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rileyjstrickland For This Useful Post:

YingPacman (03-26-2013),ytoof (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Seriously I have to admit, they did a good job on the TAC.
    Do you think Infinity Ward will learn from Treyarch and give the next COD the same kind of anticheat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain07 View Post
    Seriously I have to admit, they did a good job on the TAC.
    Do you think Infinity Ward will learn from Treyarch and give the next COD the same kind of anticheat?
    no.

/2short

Thanks

Smile

Its not only Treyarch thats catchin us and busted our asses , but i think VAC starts to make the spin also.
    Im having a subscribed vip cheat and the VAC anti cheat status is almost unknown and people getting banned since arround the time bo2 got released.
    Dont know if Treyarch is teaching VAC some how to kick hackers asses?
    Anyway im also wondering if there arent some rats on hackers sites that starts to scan and how the hack is codered or something, you can call me a noob but i have to say im not having a good knowledge about the whole cheating creating thing.
    Well to make a long story short xD...it looks like they are a step ahead everytime =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it noobz. U mad Bro?

And to riley, you aren't SHIT and you made NOTHING of use, So quit acting like you are somebody, you no talent nobody!

PWNED
    Last edited by FUNGIPUSS; 03-25-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it noobz. U mad Bro?

And to riley, you aren't SHIT and you made NOTHING of use, So quit acting like you are somebody, you no talent nobody!

PWNED
    I love how the point has been made of "Why bother making it so people will be banned" has been brought up so many times and you are refusing to accept your loss. Obviously you're just trying to make people upset which is why you used "pwned" "u mad bro" and of course your little rant at Riley. or you're just being a jerk to people expecting them to make hacks for you. Either way this thread needs to be closed since nothing of use is coming from it and you're just trying to start a shitstorm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

PWNED
    pathetics are pathetics..obvs trolls like d0h are obvs...no need to discuss anything any longer (this wasnt even a real discussion lolz).

Thanks
    ive never seen anyone go 25-0 legit on BO2.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    I'm real close to releasing an external ESP just so you can use it and get Banned.
    I am sick and tired of your bullshit attitude. Our hacks are NOT entitled to you. They never have been, never will be. The fact that you're biting the hand that feeds it pretty fucking shitty. Many of the GOOD hackers, such as ytoof, Master131, and me, know how to create these hacks, it's just not worth making them because Treyarch will ban just about everyone using them.
    Damn right!
    Master131 ytoof and rileyjstrickland are geniuses.
    They ARE able to make those hacks you want.
    BUT those hacks will get you banned!
    I got banned to, for this derpradar 2 Times.
    But buyed this game again and again...
    But now I hate this game so much that I don't want to play it anymore.

But don't underestimate this Geniuses we have on this forum.
    And just stop begging them to code those hacks.
    They want to HELP you and not get you BANNED!

And simple hacks just like a stats editor is a easy thing. @ytoof told me to learn how to do it and I kept learning 1 Month and now?
    Me a little coder made a stats editor I wanted and I did it myself.

Just wait for MW4 there is no Treyarch anti cheat.
    And when Master131 or someone else thinks that it's worth to code a External ESP and Aimbot they will make it.

Greetz,
    YingPacman

Last edited by YingPacman; 03-26-2013 at 02:52 AM.
    This is my Signature
    Click my Signature for my
    YOUTUBE

CHECK OUT MY NEWEST PARCOUR AND BREAKDANCE VIDEO!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

- No flaming or insulting members

FINAL WARNING TO EVERYONE!
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 03-26-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks
    the game on PC tonight was FULL of hackers. i think this so called "VAC" has been a huge failure. i think maybe 2 or 3 out of the 30some i seen tonight actually got kicked. you can see how it bad it is now when domination is going extinct and everyone is just playing hardcore TDM.

Thanks

PWNED
    lol brother stop posting, your nonsense is getting out of control.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Hi from Greece. I am not a hacker. I just use yours and i thank you for that. But to be honest, i am quite pissed off the situation that i cant use an external. I think we all agree, that our genius hackers in this community surely know how to make externals , radars etc, but they don't make them in order to avoid get us banned. But the point of this "thread starter guy" is exactly this, that hackers lost the "battle" and can't creat an Unbanned hack. I think the useful question is "what engine makes my hack detected?" and try to find an answer somewhere there. If we find the way how and why Trey finds out our externals, then we can lead in a possitive conlcusion. I am not writing something not obvious, but i think the point is there. By the way, i have seen during the game, peopla with aimbots and wallhacks and specifically yesterday. so, there are ways and hacks undetected, but some other communities, maybe closer and smaller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefyros View Post
    Hi from Greece. I am not a hacker. I just use yours and i thank you for that. But to be honest, i am quite pissed off the situation that i cant use an external. I think we all agree, that our genius hackers in this community surely know how to make externals , radars etc, but they don't make them in order to avoid get us banned. But the point of this "thread starter guy" is exactly this, that hackers lost the "battle" and can't creat an Unbanned hack. I think the useful question is "what engine makes my hack detected?" and try to find an answer somewhere there. If we find the way how and why Trey finds out our externals, then we can lead in a possitive conlcusion. I am not writing something not obvious, but i think the point is there. By the way, i have seen during the game, peopla with aimbots and wallhacks and specifically yesterday. so, there are ways and hacks undetected, but some other communities, maybe closer and smaller.
    The main reason external hacks are being detected is due to Treyarch's Screenshot capability. Thus if you have an external hack running, it can be seen...Thus you get a ban :P

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast