Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123
  1. #1
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused

    Hackers are LOSING the battle with BO2

    GREETINGS!

    I have been hacking in games since counter strike 1.6, including ALL the cod titles.

    NEVER once have I seen such a popular game such as BO2 without an esp, wallhack, radar, or anything usefull for that matter. Looks like the hackers are finally losing the battle??

    Lets go over some Black Ops 2 HACKS:

    ZOMBIE TRAINERS = 100% Ban
    SINGLE PLAYER TRAINERS = 100% Ban
    ESP = 100% Ban (screen shot)
    AIMBOT = 100% Ban
    SKINS = WHAT SKINS? No one bothered to even try on this COD! (files encrypted, screen shot banned anyhow prob?)
    WALLHACKS = 100% Ban
    EXTERNAL RADAR (DERP) = Now broken with new update, no one cares to fix it. (This really WAS the only useful hack for BO2)
    WEAPON/LVL TRAINERS = Possible Ban and the ONLY HACK PEOPLE MAKE FOR THIS GAME?!?!? REALLY?!?!


    FINAL SCORE
    TREYARCH 1, HACKERS 0


    Please reply with your thoughts guys.
    Last edited by FUNGIPUSS; 02-04-2013 at 11:31 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUNGIPUSS For This Useful Post:

    Anttemannen (03-27-2013),Larity2056 (03-11-2013)

  3. #2
    crippl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Yeah they have really come down this time, it's good and bad. With time people will discover ways, they always do.
    Dancing Monkeys!

  4. #3
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    We will see! I am just amazed at the lack of hacks and effort/interest this go around with COD.

  5. #4
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    It has nothing to do with lack of interest and effort. People have tried, but what do you expect? Treyarch has hundreds of programmers with 5+ years of education. We are a bunch of teenage kids ding this for fun.

    Master131 could possibly make an ESP, but since the reporting system and TAC is so effective, he doesn't bother. It will only get people banned.
    A lot of other guys thinks like this, why waste time on something that will only ensure bans.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nachos For This Useful Post:

    4fun? (02-05-2013),Bijan Moeinzadeh (03-12-2013),deadfishy (02-07-2013),PsychoLlama (02-18-2013),rawr im a tiger (03-13-2013)

  7. #5
    crippl3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    It has nothing to do with lack of interest and effort. People have tried, but what do you expect? Treyarch has hundreds of programmers with 5+ years of education. We are a bunch of teenage kids ding this for fun.

    Master131 could possibly make an ESP, but since the reporting system and TAC is so effective, he doesn't bother. It will only get people banned.
    A lot of other guys thinks like this, why waste time on something that will only ensure bans.
    They have always said they will stop hackers and this time they actually followed through. I doubt infinity ward will bother on PC so i think next year we will see hacks like we did in MW3 and MW2
    Dancing Monkeys!

  8. #6
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    It has nothing to do with lack of interest and effort. People have tried, but what do you expect? Treyarch has hundreds of programmers with 5+ years of education. We are a bunch of teenage kids ding this for fun.

    Master131 could possibly make an ESP, but since the reporting system and TAC is so effective, he doesn't bother. It will only get people banned.
    A lot of other guys thinks like this, why waste time on something that will only ensure bans.

    Not everyone is a kid here, and plenty of BRILLIANT people around this forum and I appreciate ALL effort and work. This is kind of what I meant when I said "lack of effort/interest": I was using a external radar hack (from a different site) up until this new update. It was undetected and only read memory. This recent bo2 update made the hack break. This is what the maker said when I PMed him about fixing it:

    "The game sucks hard so I sold my BO2 steam accounts as they only had BO2 on them. I couldn't test the hack if I updated it."

    I told him I would gladly test for him and even donate. No reply.

    That is kinda what I meant when I said no interest/lack of effort. That external radar was the ONLY way to know where enemies are located WITHOUT getting banned and now it is gone. In a way it is good because now we can all play and know that there is no one wall hacking, aimbotting etc.

  9. #7
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There is always a 10 yr old wallhacking..x22 etc will still release a new version and a ban will be the result. (Btw x22 is selling its source code to treyarch after a period of time...hurrdurr). And why doin all this when 90% of the responses are "fck got banned u sckr i hatez uuuuu"..this is a community site and we are doin this for free for you guys..if yall dont appreciate it i dont even see the point in posting the source for those things...just my oponion

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ytoof For This Useful Post:

    Bijan Moeinzadeh (03-12-2013),charliesri1 (02-05-2013),deadfishy (02-07-2013),PsychoLlama (02-18-2013)

  11. #8
    Singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    254
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just give them time; I doubt Treyarch will be as consistent with the Anti-ban team in several months as I daresay they pay them quite decent figures...

  12. #9
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,322
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS
    SINGLE PLAYER TRAINERS = 100% Ban
    *sarcasm* I never new SP had VAC/TAC *sarcasm*
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Bijan Moeinzadeh (03-12-2013),deadfishy (02-07-2013),TehAchilles (03-31-2013),ytoof (02-05-2013)

  14. #10
    hanbaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Heartƒ
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired
    derp seems not getting updated and so as norecoils :<

  15. #11
    Enriquitis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hanbaobao View Post
    derp seems not getting updated and so as norecoils :<

    i need one radar and one no recoil :|

  16. #12
    microcup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i'm okay with hackers in zombies and singleplayer, but i'm happy when they get banned from multiplayer

  17. #13
    mayzuh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aberdeen, Maryland
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    all the hacks i used on bo2 lol still not banned since day 1

  18. #14
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNGIPUSS View Post
    Not everyone is a kid here, and plenty of BRILLIANT people around this forum and I appreciate ALL effort and work. This is kind of what I meant when I said "lack of effort/interest": I was using a external radar hack (from a different site) up until this new update. It was undetected and only read memory. This recent bo2 update made the hack break. This is what the maker said when I PMed him about fixing it:

    "The game sucks hard so I sold my BO2 steam accounts as they only had BO2 on them. I couldn't test the hack if I updated it."

    I told him I would gladly test for him and even donate. No reply.

    That is kinda what I meant when I said no interest/lack of effort. That external radar was the ONLY way to know where enemies are located WITHOUT getting banned and now it is gone. In a way it is good because now we can all play and know that there is no one wall hacking, aimbotting etc.
    I don't know if you can call people creating hacks "BRILLIANT" if you compare them to professional programmers that has spend 5 years of studying learning it.

    Only very few professional programmers makes hacks...


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nachos For This Useful Post:

    Narutosw (02-05-2013),ytoof (02-05-2013)

  20. #15
    FUNGIPUSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bongolia
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by hanbaobao View Post
    derp seems not getting updated and so as norecoils :<
    Yeah I talked to the Creator, he said what I wrote in the OP. So sad that was the safest hack and only way to know where enemies are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I don't know if you can call people creating hacks "BRILLIANT" if you compare them to professional programmers that has spend 5 years of studying learning it.

    Only very few professional programmers makes hacks....
    No not everyone that makes hacks here is brilliant (obviously), but there is a handful of very smart hack creators that have released hacks here over the years you can't deny that.
    Last edited by FUNGIPUSS; 02-05-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Tell me to go make one myself, argue, get mad BUT in the end I am right and you know it. U mad Bro?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hackers and Modders are losing their common sense.
    By Nirvana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:02 AM
  2. Hackers are so fun to play with
    By Evan in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:06 AM
  3. Are u guy done with the fraps eror
    By bidaica999x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:13 PM
  4. [Info] For all you stupid kids who think "All the hackers are gone now"
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:07 PM
  5. Two danger hackers are in the internet
    By HeXel in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:14 PM