1) Treyarch wouldn't be that stupid to have a map called Hydro then release another map called Water. The themes of the map seem way to similar.
2) in most promotional posters, the designer did something to make sure people knew it was a zombie map, to help distinguish from the multiplayer map. In the last promotional poster, the DIE in Die Rise was a different colour, font and twisted positioning. This has nothing. For reference Revolution
3) the background picture to the supposed maps PLANE and MOBILE doesn't fit with the art style of the first poster, which is unlikely, seems its laid out exactly like the revolution poster. The other two suit more of the style whereas those two looked like random images with photoshopped people untop. In this poster they don't seem to blend into the map like the others did (I.e on grind the guys jumping over a wall; on mirage he is appears to be in a desert friendly camo, shooting). Just look at plane, the soldier doesn't even fit into the frame properly; you can barely see his head.
4) the map PLANE shows a plane in very good condition, so it would be enclosed, which means if its just one plane (like hijacked) killstreaks wouldn't work except for Hunter killers and RCXDs. So the only way it would work if the plane was destroyed, like MW3's Black Box or if it was like A small portion of the map, like Terminal (then I guess they would call it something else like Airport because, for example, Hangar 18 wasn't named Blackbird after the focus/central of the map). This also brings up the idea of a cancelled map in bo1, which was an underground water facility, was scrapped because they're were no ways to call in killstreaks. So if the map is just a plane, it wouldn't work.
5) a continuing Easter egg in the zombie series focuses around these radio towers and navcard readers beneath them. Currently they have been found were you might find a tower or a radio transmitter (I.e rooftop of high building, farmland.) now if its called "Die High" if it supposed to named after it being located in a school or college, where would be a radio tower there? Seems a bit far fetched. If its supposed to be a skyscraper, Treyarch aren't usually known for repeating ideas (hence again with hydro/water argument) so this is doubtful.
6) if Die High is supposed to be a school CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BAD PRESS AND CRITICISM TREYARCH/ACTIVISION WOULD GET FOR HAVING KIDS PLAYING SHOOT EM UP IN A SCHOOL, ESPECIALLY NOT THAT LONG AFTER SANDY HOOK, WHERE SOME PEOPLE PUT THE BLAME ON CALL OF DUTY That would be Treyarch slowly digging there grave.
7) the gun looks more like an assault rifle but has a rifle scope on it. Which means if just a made up gun, like the peacekeeper before it, is most likely a semi auto sniper. But if an assault rifle why put an attachment like that on it, in the promotional poster.