Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    baophucdinh31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Doh

    Good story u want to hear

    i play Black ops2 for a while already, and kind cheat little bit. And i really love it . If you keeping touch with the game you probably know that the game make a new DLC called revolution. It cost like $14~$15.. So i decide to buy it . here is proved

    and well.... and I got BAN. And didn't got change to play the DLC that i just brought. ( I was in school, when i buy it). Don't you think it they BAN me that right moment and right right time when i about to play it
    GO GO COMMENT

  2. #2
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    no
    /10char

  3. #3
    thewhitenigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Biggest Fail I've ever seen on this forum.Sorry for you,but can you please tell me what did you use?so I will know noe to use it

  4. #4
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    OMG waste of money

  5. #5
    baophucdinh31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    OMG waste of money
    it about waste of money, it about they BAN me and i don't i have change to use my DLC

    ---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
    Biggest Fail I've ever seen on this forum.Sorry for you,but can you please tell me what did you use?so I will know noe to use it
    what you mean??

  6. #6
    cluckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia's wardrobe
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    nononononononono
    u are the most unlucky player i've ever seen in this forum! sorry for ur account but what the hell! the fault is your!u hack and after u buy dlc.... lol...
    WHY U WATCH?????

  7. #7
    baophucdinh31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by cluckt View Post

    nononononononono
    u are the most unlucky player i've ever seen in this forum! sorry for ur account but what the hell! the fault is your!u hack and after u buy dlc.... lol...
    hack, yea i hack 4 week ago

  8. #8
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    The only thing that could really use is a method for unban!
    For example, with the PS3, 2 weeks ago if you were banned but you changed the date and year remove the ban!

  9. #9
    dharbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,671
    The lesson learned here is NEVER hack on your primary Steam account or purchase DLC for a game in which you have hacked.

  10. #10
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by baophucdinh31 View Post
    it about waste of money, it about they BAN me and i don't i have change to use my DLC

    ---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------


    what you mean??
    I'm sorry but the reason for the ban you understand what?

  11. #11
    baophucdinh31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    I'm sorry but the reason for the ban you understand what?
    pretty much idk

  12. #12
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by baophucdinh31 View Post
    pretty much idk
    WHAT WOULD IDK?

  13. #13
    cluckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia's wardrobe
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    but sorry my friend,akim released a dlc unlocker and u buy the dlc? oh c'mon!!!!!!
    WHY U WATCH?????

  14. #14
    baophucdinh31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by cluckt View Post
    but sorry my friend,akim released a dlc unlocker and u buy the dlc? oh c'mon!!!!!!
    lol i did't visit this fourm much

    ---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    WHAT WOULD IDK?
    how come i know i got ban on wat lol ask the provider

  15. #15
    baophucdinh31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    The only thing that could really use is a method for unban!
    For example, with the PS3, 2 weeks ago if you were banned but you changed the date and year remove the ban!
    i don't get it??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Want to hear a story
    By CaptainMoon in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 02:16 PM
  2. Want to hear a joke?
    By melias16 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. VERY GOOD STORY, ALSO VERY LONG, READ AT YOUR WISH
    By J - Dog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 09:21 PM
  4. Hy All Good Hackers!'''I WANT YOURS HELPS''''
    By djkazaxx in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 03:11 AM