Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22

    Question Method to remove Ban ?????

    Until two weeks ago on the PS3 if you are banned for changing the date and year you could remove the ban.
    So my question is simple, if I enter in my BIOS and change the time, date and year do you think I can manage to baypas the ban?


    (Sorry for my english) : D

  2. #2
    dharbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    Until two weeks ago on the PS3 if you are banned for changing the date and year you could remove the ban.
    So my question is simple, if I enter in my BIOS and change the time, date and year do you think I can manage to baypas the ban?


    (Sorry for my english) : D
    No. They ban you based on your Steam ID, which you cannot change. Once you are banned on PC, it is permanent.

  3. #3
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Perm ban is perma. No way to get around it. Won't expire, never, not in 99999 years.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  4. #4
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    No. They ban you based on your Steam ID, which you cannot change. Once you are banned on PC, it is permanent.
    So there will be no way to bypass?
    I've been banned, not by steam but by an owner of a server when I was playing ...
    But does the same, I'll never more than this stupid game, the second time I buy a new CD, that's enough.
    Thanks anyway.

  5. #5
    dharbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    So there will be no way to bypass?
    I've been banned, not by steam but by an owner of a server when I was playing ...
    But does the same, I'll never more than this stupid game, the second time I buy a new CD, that's enough.
    Thanks anyway.
    What do you mean you were banned by someone who owns a server? This isn't Black Ops 1 where players can rent their own servers.

    There are only 3 ways to get banned. By VAC, by TAC (Treyarch Anti-Cheat), or manually banned when someone reports you and Treyarch watches your gameplay or looks at your combat record and bans you.

    You did NOT get banned from Black Ops 2 by a server admin.

  6. #6
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    What do you mean you were banned by someone who owns a server? This isn't Black Ops 1 where players can rent their own servers.

    There are only 3 ways to get banned. By VAC, by TAC (Treyarch Anti-Cheat), or manually banned when someone reports you and Treyarch watches your gameplay or looks at your combat record and bans you.

    You did NOT get banned from Black Ops 2 by a server admin.
    came up with prestige 9 level 22 and then I was banned all together, very strange ..
    If you do not know, in the game there are players who are server administrators who can ban

  7. #7
    Birdpoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    came up with prestige 9 level 22 and then I was banned all together, very strange ..
    If you do not know, in the game there are players who are server administrators who can ban
    No there is not. Don't feed that nonsense to people.

    Like the other guys said. You either get a VAC ban, a TAC ban or a manual ban. There is no suck thing as an admin that strolls through games banning people. Otherwise everyone in America would get banned before anywhere else.

    Don't fucking lie. Period.
    Hi...

    I'm a competitive gamer, but i love to chill out sometimes and hack my way to glory in public lobbies/servers xD

    My Skill Set:
    Levels 1-10 (1 being lowest)

    C++ = 4

    C# = 3

    VB.Net = 6

    HTML5 = 6

    XHTML = 8

    My Youtube Channel ----> http://www.youtube.com/user/dylankrajewski?feature=mhee


  8. #8
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
    No there is not. Don't feed that nonsense to people.

    Like the other guys said. You either get a VAC ban, a TAC ban or a manual ban. There is no suck thing as an admin that strolls through games banning people. Otherwise everyone in America would get banned before anywhere else.

    Don't fucking lie. Period.
    I tell you so!
    If you do not believe there is no problem.

  9. #9
    abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    I tell you so!
    If you do not believe there is no problem.
    Some proof would be nice.
    Don't hesitate to use the Thanks! button if I helped.

  10. #10
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    The ban remains, and I do not think that there is remedy .. created another account
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  11. #11
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    I tell you so!
    If you do not believe there is no problem.
    there are no rentable servers. the servers are ran by 3arc and are hosted by an extern gameserver franchise. and no there are 100% no serveradmins who can ban you.

  12. #12
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    there are no rentable servers. the servers are ran by 3arc and are hosted by an extern gameserver franchise. and no there are 100% no serveradmins who can ban you.
    100% SURE THAT THERE ARE IN THE GAME MODERATORS IN PLAYING GAMES AND IF YOU LOOK AT SOMETHING STRANGE BAN NOW!
    THIS IS SAID TO ME THAT SUCCESS !

  13. #13
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    100% SURE THAT THERE ARE IN THE GAME MODERATORS IN PLAYING GAMES AND IF YOU LOOK AT SOMETHING STRANGE BAN NOW!
    THIS IS SAID TO ME THAT SUCCESS !
    I didnt understane 1 sentence you wrote..and no there are neither mods nor admins....

  14. #14
    Reblanck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    I didnt understane 1 sentence you wrote..and no there are neither mods nor admins....
    Excuse my English.
    But in the game there are players who are moderators or administrators steam activision or if you notice unusual qaulcosa control and ban, SAFE 100% .....
    If you want you can not believe ...

  15. #15
    dharbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
    Excuse my English.
    But in the game there are players who are moderators or administrators steam activision or if you notice unusual qaulcosa control and ban, SAFE 100% .....
    If you want you can not believe ...
    They are not server admins, but yes, there are Activision and Treyarch employees (especially Treyarch) that play this game, and they will ban you pretty quick if they see you obviously cheating if you are playing in the same match that they are.

    This has happened to me. I went crazy with my Death Machine trainer in several matches. An hour later, I was banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to remove banned accout?
    By Amir Mirza in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:37 AM
  2. how remove ban from server blackshot eurobe
    By ahmedabdo2222 in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:12 AM
  3. [Release] New method to Prevent Ban when using WallHack! 18/12/2012
    By Johnez in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 04:07 AM
  4. which method used to ban b3?
    By cols in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 04:42 AM
  5. [SOLVED]How can i remove ban alter
    By kutayxd in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:27 AM