Thread: Playtime

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    xSignificant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Playtime

    Does not having a good ratio between your Playtime and Rank increase your chance of getting a ban?
    If so, anyways to increase your playtime?

  2. #2
    _head_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    umm its kinda suspicious if youre prestige master and only played for 20 hours...i dont know how the ban chances are, but i think its possible if you get reported often

    //edit: i used a challenge unlocker on double exp weekend, went from prestige 4 to prestiger master within 2 days, and i edited playing time via cheatengine(15 hours per prestige)
    Last edited by _head_; 05-11-2013 at 05:19 PM.

  3. #3
    xSignificant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by _head_ View Post
    umm its kinda suspicious if youre prestige master and only played for 20 hours...i dont know how the ban chances are, but i think its possible if you get reported often

    //edit: i used a challenge unlocker on double exp weekend, went from prestige 4 to prestiger master within 2 days, and i edited playing time via cheatengine(15 hours per prestige)
    Does it save? And would other see the change? If so, could you tell me the values or the steps? Thanks!

  4. #4
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by xSignificant View Post
    Does it save? And would other see the change? If so, could you tell me the values or the steps? Thanks!
    Yes it stays.
    Look at your playtime and calculate everything to seconds. Then search for that value in Cheat Engine.
    Play a match. Repeat.
    Repeat untill you found the correct adress in seconds.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  5. #5
    xSignificant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

    Yes it stays.
    Look at your playtime and calculate everything to seconds. Then search for that value in Cheat Engine.
    Play a match. Repeat.
    Repeat untill you found the correct adress in seconds.
    Thanks for the steps

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Need address for overall playtime
    By LetMeDo in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 11:44 PM
  2. [WTT] [OR SELL] 3 PREM MC ACCOUNTS + WoW MoP ACCOUNT w/ 1 MONTH PLAYTIME LEVEL 86 SHAMMY
    By Enflamable in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 03:06 PM
  3. [CF] Playtime
    By PROW1THE in forum Crossfire Videos & Montages
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:37 AM
  4. [Patched] MW3 Editor - Change Playtime,Level,Proficiency,Prestige and much more!
    By NooR123 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:15 PM
  5. [Help Request] 2 Questions (PlayTime, Lan-Server)
    By keving in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 04:06 PM