Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Question Do you even hack?

So i see a LOT of people posting on every release, thanking the user that posted it and/or saying GJ
    but do you ACTUALLY use the hack? What am i to make from that statement? can you get banned for using the hack? did you use it? did you get banned?
    Please someone clarify it for me, is there anyone who is using these hacks, and hasn't had his account banned yet?

Thanks
    I have had 4 bans in Black Ops 2 and had to make duplicate accounts. This game has 2 dedicated anti-cheats running at the same time it just isn't practical to see it being safely hacked anytime soon. There are certain games that can be hacked and people just call you out of your name and you never get a ban but a COD game isn't one and no matter if you use a regular rapid fire script which people claim is undetectable, Vale Anti-Cheat will detect it, set a delayed ban and ban you from the game you were playing when it was detected. If you use a hack that runs as a 64 bit process that VAC can't detect since it is a 32 bit process and modify game memory TAC will throw a flag on this user and you will have bans on record from secure servers rather then a vac ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Then why is this section here? so that script kiddies build up the self esteem of some crap tier coders that copied the codes from other cod games?

Thanks
    I used every hackprogram from this website for COD MW3...NEVER GOT BANNED!!! Thanks for the creators..
    I used one hackprogram in Bo2 called wallhack in the beginning,played to obviously,and got banned instantly on Multiplayer.
    Now i'm ussing some small hacks in Bo2,and still playing the game without getting banned.

I've you use rapid fire or no recoil in a normal gameplay with killcam the risk for getting banned is 90%.
    Are u ussing this stuff on Hardcore mode the risk getting banned is 50%.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    LOL I GOT BANNED TWICE IN MW3, I KNOW THIS IS COD BO 2 SECTION caps sorry...

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LySing View Post
    So i see a LOT of people posting on every release, thanking the user that posted it and/or saying GJ
    but do you ACTUALLY use the hack? What am i to make from that statement? can you get banned for using the hack? did you use it? did you get banned?
    Please someone clarify it for me, is there anyone who is using these hacks, and hasn't had his account banned yet?
    Why are you asking this.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yes, i'm used my BO2 Xp trainer on my 2th hack account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm Using Jorndel's Weapon Trainer and Lot's of XP Trainer since a Half year and im still banned yet. I Think im using it right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yup
    well if the risk of getting banned is about 90% then there is no point in coding hacks for this game just yet
    which means this thread is just to build up the ego's of the so-called coders