Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mandos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    + Lod bias undetected ?

    bo2 steam

    use positive lod bias 0x00000050 in nvidiainspector can be ban ?

    cartoon, remove some trees and grass

    thx
    Last edited by mandos; 09-02-2013 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #2
    beiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yes, sorry

  3. #3
    conan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by mandos View Post
    bo2 steam

    use positive lod bias 0x00000050 in nvidiainspector can be ban ?

    cartoon, remove some trees and grass

    thx
    it is only a change in the graphics driver - not in the game itself.

    but i dont think you get an advantage with this - all looks like crap and the red dot is a square

    use at your own risk.
    Last edited by conan1; 09-02-2013 at 12:36 PM.

  4. #4
    mandos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by beiva View Post
    yes, sorry
    Lo dices por experiencia propia?

  5. #5
    mandos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by conan1 View Post
    it is only a change in the graphics driver - not in the game itself.

    but i dont think you get an advantage with this - all looks like crap and the red dot is a square

    use at your own risk.
    as there are no textures hack in bo2, this to me is easier to distinguish enemies

    in bf3 PB not ban 4 lod bias, u think vac ban 4 legal nvidia drivers settings

  6. #6
    beiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    si, creeme

  7. #7
    conan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by mandos View Post
    as there are no textures hack in bo2, this to me is easier to distinguish enemies

    in bf3 PB not ban 4 lod bias, u think vac ban 4 legal nvidia drivers settings
    changes via Nvidia Inspector are not banable, because everyone is playing with other graphic settings.
    you should be safe.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Black Ops 2, DirectX 11 and negative LOD bias...
    By Oblongata in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 01:31 PM
  2. BF3 lod bias settings ?
    By mordul in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:22 AM
  3. [Help Request] MW3 LOD BIAS?
    By CaptainSparklez in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 10:59 AM
  4. [Info] NVIDIA SLI Profile Mipmap LOD Bias
    By infinituslacuna in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:29 AM
  5. [Tutorial] Changing LOD BIAS
    By 63OR63 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 05:09 AM