Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    TheJamesp55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    637

    Is VAC Enabled in a 'Solo' Lobby?

    So when you boot up B02. You have the option to click 'Online' If you are at the online menu (no hack injected/open) and click 'Solo' and get put into a lobby. Is VAC Enabled INSIDE the GAME? Not the lobby, but the 'Solo Game'?

    I want to open a memory editor (such as cheat engine or others) but I need to know its risk-free.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by TheJamesp55; 08-22-2015 at 10:22 PM.

  2. #2
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,435
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You mean custom game right?

    In custom games TAC and VAC isnt active (Confirmed by some codenzers) but i think if other people are in your custom lobby then its active !!!IM NOT SURE!!!

    If you hack in Private and then go into Online in the same session VAC bans you, better restart after private haxin.
    Code:
    __asm mov [RecoilVec], 0

  3. #3
    carditam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJamesp55 View Post
    So when you boot up B02. You have the option to click 'Online' If you are at the online menu (no hack injected/open) and click 'Solo' and get put into a lobby. Is VAC Enabled INSIDE the GAME? Not the lobby, but the 'Solo Game'?

    I want to open a memory editor (such as cheat engine or others) but I need to know its risk-free.

    Thanks!
    I'm afraid (at least as far as I'm aware), there is no mode that is risk-free.
    Personally, I've received VAC bans in BO2 Zombies pretty much for changing my own name using cheat engine (while alone in a custom game with party privacy set to closed)
    Cheating in solo is no less risky than cheating in public games (aside from the obvious extra attention you might get in a public game).



    If you want to explore the game mechanics, and can't afford a VAC ban, there are some private patched clients around, which allows for offline matches.





    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    You mean custom game right?

    In custom games TAC and VAC isnt active (Confirmed by some codenzers) but i think if other people are in your custom lobby then its active !!!IM NOT SURE!!!

    If you hack in Private and then go into Online in the same session VAC bans you, better restart after private haxin.
    Since when?
    Confirmed by whom?

    Last I heard VAC watches all modes.
    Last edited by carditam; 08-25-2015 at 10:00 AM.

  4. #4
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,435
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by carditam View Post
    I'm afraid (at least as far as I'm aware), there is no mode that is risk-free.
    Personally, I've received VAC bans in BO2 Zombies pretty much for changing my own name using cheat engine (while alone in a custom game with party privacy set to closed)
    Cheating in solo is no less risky than cheating in public games (aside from the obvious extra attention you might get in a public game).



    If you want to explore the game mechanics, and can't afford a VAC ban, there are some private patched clients around, which allows for offline matches.






    Since when?
    Confirmed by whom?

    Last I heard VAC watches all modes.
    Since always.
    Confirmed by some very good Coders.

    No VAC is only active in games where other online players are in
    Code:
    __asm mov [RecoilVec], 0

  5. #5
    carditam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    Since always.
    Confirmed by some very good Coders.

    No VAC is only active in games where other online players are in
    Yes you mentioned coders.
    But (not trying to insult) such claim has no weight unless backed up with references.

  6. #6
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,435
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Inever got banned in private matches. Same for many many others^
    I tell you the information given by an exellent coder/reverser is trustworthy.
    Code:
    __asm mov [RecoilVec], 0

  7. #7
    carditam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    Inever got banned in private matches. Same for many many others^
    I tell you the information given by an exellent coder/reverser is trustworthy.
    I'm convinced that you believe that the information was given by an excellent coder/reverser.
    I'm not convinced I would agree.

    Your previous guesswork on the subject and how easily you were persuaded makes me think that you might just pass on something because you believe it, without actually checking the facts.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=920461

  8. #8
    [NEWACCOUNT]Yano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CL_WritePacket();
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    3,435
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by carditam View Post
    I'm convinced that you believe that the information was given by an excellent coder/reverser.
    I'm not convinced I would agree.

    Your previous guesswork on the subject and how easily you were persuaded makes me think that you might just pass on something because you believe it, without actually checking the facts.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=920461
    Wait.
    You dont believe what guys say who coded the best cheat for bo2 what was buyable and has a full TAC bypass and reversed the whole game?
    But you believe what some guys here on mpgh say?xD If you were online and then switch into a private lobby then VAC is active i guess, there i got vacs too.
    I explained it many times and why the fuck should the info be true if you can use Server Controls in private without getting banned?
    Why dont you get banned if you change DVARs in private? ( TAC checks client-sided dvars)
    Last edited by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano; 09-01-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    Code:
    __asm mov [RecoilVec], 0

  9. #9
    TheJamesp55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    637
    Alright, Ive been using CE for Solo Lobbies to get myself offsets, and I have also used my privately and custom made hack tool in public/custom lobbies. So far, no VAC OR TAC Bans received. Working well

  10. #10
    carditam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
    Wait.
    You dont believe what guys say who coded the best cheat for bo2 what was buyable and has a full TAC bypass and reversed the whole game?
    But you believe what some guys here on mpgh say?xD If you were online and then switch into a private lobby then VAC is active i guess, there i got vacs too.
    I explained it many times and why the fuck should the info be true if you can use Server Controls in private without getting banned?
    Why dont you get banned if you change DVARs in private? ( TAC checks client-sided dvars)
    I never claimed to believe anyone here on mpgh said, nor did I deny it.

    I asked who these "very good coders" are, or where such statement was made.

    You have failed to answer that question.

    I see little point in continuing this conversation.
    Last edited by carditam; 09-03-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Vac enabled?
    By gogamoga in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:24 PM
  2. Is VAC Enabled on DayZ SA?
    By EJRProdigy in forum DayZ Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:31 AM
  3. [Question]Is VAC enabled in zombie custom games?
    By dylan77799 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 01:52 PM
  4. [Solved] [Question] VAC enabled in main menu?
    By raoulster in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 11:53 AM
  5. Will Black Ops have VAC enabled?
    By telis9852 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 05:08 PM