Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Robban123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54

    Zombies offline solo?

    Hello, am i able to play bo2 zombies offline solo? I have a pirated copy of the game so i cannot connect to steam.

  2. #2
    -InSaNe-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room...
    Posts
    2,686
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    13,619
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There isn't a crack for Zombies as far as I know


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  3. #3
    Robban123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    and you cant load a zombie map through console?

  4. #4
    Xelchari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    There is no console as far as I can tell so no, no you cannot.

  5. #5
    RadioActiveAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by -InSaNe- View Post
    There isn't a crack for Zombies as far as I know
    I beg to differ:
    <link removed - Outside Link on description>

    Edit: Looks like the mods don't like outside links, my bad.
    If anyone is still interested in the crack fix, just visit my youtube channel (same username as here).

    Edit 2: I'll fix the start match issue soon, the "user data" doesn't initialize, so the player never gets created, thus you can't start the match without a player.
    Last edited by RadioActiveAce; 11-29-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioActiveAce For This Useful Post:

    DroneJ (11-29-2012), ThingOfMyth (12-25-2012)

  7. #6
    theman7145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Happy
    There is no console atm it will be out in 1-2 weeks if u like!

  8. #7
    DroneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActiveAce View Post
    I beg to differ:
    <link removed - Outside Link on description>

    Edit: Looks like the mods don't like outside links, my bad.
    If anyone is still interested in the crack fix, just visit my youtube channel (same username as here).
    I've tried your zombies fix, it's the closest yet. But it still doesn't work...
    Once you click "Start Match" it does nothing.

    Please fix or update, although i get the feeling you don't know how, as the video you posted cuts out before you can show it working. If it genuinely is a screen recording problem, go the TPB and get Fraps...

  9. #8
    RadioActiveAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DroneJ View Post
    I've tried your zombies fix, it's the closest yet. But it still doesn't work...
    Once you click "Start Match" it does nothing.

    Please fix or update, although i get the feeling you don't know how, as the video you posted cuts out before you can show it working. If it genuinely is a screen recording problem, go the TPB and get Fraps...
    I actually recorded it with fraps, It didn't record the game because it was set to record the screen, since the game is full screen it just shows a black screen.

    I'll make another video when I update the tool again, this time showing gameplay as well.

  10. #9
    DroneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActiveAce View Post
    I actually recorded it with fraps, It didn't record the game because it was set to record the screen, since the game is full screen it just shows a black screen.

    I'll make another video when I update the tool again, this time showing gameplay as well.
    Ah then i'm mistaken, don't get me wrong. I really appreciate your work, and you're the closest yet. I'm Djxxxvxxk from youtube, if you're wondering aha.

  11. #10
    Birdpoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cold
    A small tip... L2OllyDBG

    Jokin' bro.

    If you really want to play zombies offline, try and learn how to use OllyDBG, it's not that hard, and most tutorials will work with any game/application.

    It's just a matter of skipping the Steam check, then skipping the player check, pretty much, when you click "Online" it will skip to the map selection, then when you select your map, it will skip to the loading screen for the map.

    I can try to do it, but it might be a little more difficult than i am putting it across as.
    Hi...

    I'm a competitive gamer, but i love to chill out sometimes and hack my way to glory in public lobbies/servers xD

    My Skill Set:
    Levels 1-10 (1 being lowest)

    C++ = 4

    C# = 3

    VB.Net = 6

    HTML5 = 6

    XHTML = 8

    My Youtube Channel ----> http://www.youtube.com/user/dylankrajewski?feature=mhee


  12. #11
    DroneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdpoop View Post
    A small tip... L2OllyDBG

    Jokin' bro.

    If you really want to play zombies offline, try and learn how to use OllyDBG, it's not that hard, and most tutorials will work with any game/application.

    It's just a matter of skipping the Steam check, then skipping the player check, pretty much, when you click "Online" it will skip to the map selection, then when you select your map, it will skip to the loading screen for the map.

    I can try to do it, but it might be a little more difficult than i am putting it across as.
    I'm already on it, i'm pretty sure if i use what Ace has already made, i can get zombies working.

  13. #12
    teatime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robban123 View Post
    Hello, am i able to play bo2 zombies offline solo? I have a pirated copy of the game so i cannot connect to steam.


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/673-call-d...ming-soon.html Its on its way dude. He's now got it to start loading the match but the game craches... he thinks its a server check causing the crashes. But it is DEFINETILY coming soon.

  14. #13
    Haloeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    didnt he quit?

  15. #14
    DroneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Yes i don't know why though.

  16. #15
    shemn2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hes back now i think

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. sv_cheats? offline zombies solo?
    By rossida in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. [Tutorial] How to mod black ops zombies *offline*
    By wasd267 in forum XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
  3. Zombies Solo
    By CrazeyHazey in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:03 AM
  4. Zombies Solo - No internet required
    By HacksAndCracks in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:52 AM
  5. Zombies solo console bannable?
    By aagibcheat in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:19 AM