Thread: addresses

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    badassv1king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In dem b#tthole
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    974
    My Mood
    Dead

    addresses

    i have a question how to find addresses of lets say wildcards or something (using CE)

  2. #2
    fmarques's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if someone can help me too... i just searching for exp address of v28.. for take lvl 55 quicky and reset stats... i tryed last ce addresses but nothing... any help thanks!

  3. #3
    iluvpandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    695
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by fmarques View Post
    if someone can help me too... i just searching for exp address of v28.. for take lvl 55 quicky and reset stats... i tryed last ce addresses but nothing... any help thanks!
    I suggest you use an xp trainer.
    But it might be easier for you to find the address for rank instead of xp.

  4. #4
    imFxMz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by badassv1king View Post
    i have a question how to find addresses of lets say wildcards or something (using CE)
    Guys Do Never Change your PRESTIGE, RANK or XP!!
    you wont be able to join any Games then.

  5. #5
    badassv1king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In dem b#tthole
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    974
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by imFxMz View Post
    Guys Do Never Change your PRESTIGE, RANK or XP!!
    you wont be able to join any Games then.
    lol dude??? what has it to do with my question??? u think i am a newb dude gtfo man

  6. #6
    imFxMz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by badassv1king View Post
    lol dude??? what has it to do with my question??? u think i am a newb dude gtfo man
    xD just replyed to the wrong post under this thread so chill your life

Similar Threads

  1. X-hair Address
    By Fortran in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 07:23 PM
  2. Updated addresses for some hacks.
    By sp0tie in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:18 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:52 PM
  4. Direct Memory Access (DMA) to Static Memory Addresses
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 09:18 PM