Thread: Re-install bo2?

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Hackerzzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question Re-install bo2?

    If you are VAC-banned on Steam, is it possible to create a new account and use the same activation code for Black Ops 2? Or do you need to re-buy the game?

    And another question, me and my friend want to use a trainer for a custom game in BO2 Zombies (TranZit), do we quickly get banned then?

    (Bad english, I know)
    Last edited by Lovroman; 09-20-2013 at 08:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,718
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackerzzzzz View Post
    If you are VAC-banned on Steam, is it possible to create a new account and use the same activation code for Black Ops 2? Or do you need to re-buy the game?
    You have to re-buy game & activate it on new/other account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hackerzzzzz View Post
    And another question, me and my friend want to use a trainer for a custom game in BO2 Zombies (TranZit), do we quickly get banned then?
    Depends.
    If you want play with trainer, go play on 4D1 version with your friend.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

    Hackerzzzzz (08-19-2013)

  4. #3
    Hackerzzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    You have to re-buy game & activate it on new/other account.



    Depends.
    If you want play with trainer, go play on 4D1 version with your friend.
    I think I'll delete the hack. No way that i'll pay again for BO2. But, am I still detectable after deleting the hack?

  5. #4
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,718
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackerzzzzz View Post
    I think I'll delete the hack. No way that i'll pay again for BO2. But, am I still detectable after deleting the hack?
    Nice idea .
    I don't think so.
    If you fully delete hack, they won't be able to detect anything.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

    Hackerzzzzz (08-19-2013)

  7. #5
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,718
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    //Closed & Sloved
    Because of unnecesseary bumps

Similar Threads

  1. installing warrock hack
    By m741852966 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:57 PM
  2. How to install trainer maker kit?
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 01:26 PM
  3. I need help installing the game.
    By jeremywilms in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 04:41 AM
  4. Installing Korean WarRock (Tutorial)
    By RebornAce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 11:01 AM
  5. Where does the Korean version of warrock install?
    By ituneslove in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 03:48 PM