Thanks

Question Black Ops II Trainer, now not working. Please Help

Hi. First time poster here & a NOOB. Sorry .
    I got a few Trainers from here & was working perfectly . My boys come for the weekend & asked for BOP's Season Pass.
    Got season pass through Steam. Works perfectly. Have DLC's. Boys just playing Solo & I went to get cheats going but refusing to work now
    By getting the Season pass does it change game codes/version/etc ???
    Any help would be greatly appreciated for this old man. Thank You in advance
    TheGrowlingFrog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Trainers dont work because its outdated. And your boys shouldn't play black ops or any "M" rated games. It can cause lots of violence. They seem calm at first, but later on when they get further in the game, their minds become violent from all the violence they seen in game. Kids learn anything from anyone, so i dont think "M" games will teach them any good other than killing your enemies and being violent. Dont have to listen to my advice but just saying :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i hope they make the trainer TOMMOROW ( because bo2 double XP! )

BOOOOOST!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustacheguy20 View Post
    Trainers dont work because its outdated. And your boys shouldn't play black ops or any "M" rated games. It can cause lots of violence. They seem calm at first, but later on when they get further in the game, their minds become violent from all the violence they seen in game. Kids learn anything from anyone, so i dont think "M" games will teach them any good other than killing your enemies and being violent. Dont have to listen to my advice but just saying :/

Trainers do work as I had it working . It was working fine until I got the season pass & installed it.
    Regarding the violence in the game. I understand your point. I also monitor the boys behaviour. Anything out of the ordinary or swearing from them means instant BAN !!! That also goes for when they are at school. Any bad behaviour or bad reports means the same Ban !!!
    The main thing here though is that my question still hasn't been answered but Thank You anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrowlingFrog View Post
    Trainers do work as I had it working . It was working fine until I got the season pass & installed it.
    Regarding the violence in the game. I understand your point. I also monitor the boys behaviour. Anything out of the ordinary or swearing from them means instant BAN !!! That also goes for when they are at school. Any bad behaviour or bad reports means the same Ban !!!
    The main thing here though is that my question still hasn't been answered but Thank You anyway

Well then, srry but idk then. BTW, what trainer do u use, so i can see whats the problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    All trainers were patched yesterday it has nothing to do with season pass.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lordxchris For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (08-24-2013)