Thanks

Exclamation So, i got banned ;(

i used a trainer for zombies, particularly this one mpgh(DOT)net/forum/showthread.php?t=722089

It was just one game though. 1 week later, i log in , play other games and when i launch bo2 it says that i m vac banned and cant play online

FUCK VALVE ANTI CHEAT

WE GOT THE GAME, WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE LIKE WITH IT. WHY IS IT THAT VALVE WHO IS NOT EVEN THE DEVELOPER OF THE GAME HAS TO SPY ON US FOR USING HACKS?

Well, is there any tool or way to bypass this stupidity(ban system)

If there aint any tool now, can some one develop this tool coz i know there are a lot of pros who can do this and help me as well as others.

Thanks
    Any help will be appreciated

BTW, replace (DOT) with . to see the link

Thanks
    Bullshit because i never got banned from VAC after one week it everytime is after a month and Valve did not add the anticheat to the game it was Activision
    And the thing is if you got the game on Steam you never really own it because it still is owned by Activision

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It is possible to get banned after a week.
    It's not a stupidity. It's there for a reason. To help legit players play in peace.
    When you buy a game, you don't buy the whole game, you buy a right to play it. This means that all listed on this list: is included in the game, including VAC, so when you bought it, you "accepted" the fact that VAC is enabled and that you can get banned.
    Everything important about cheating and such activities in BO2 is summed here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=541705
    So yea, we can't help you.

Thanks
    i got banned 3 days ago, here is a way to not have to buy a new bo2 simply, if using steam, simply create a new steam avatar, and allow the games on the other account you have been banned on to be played on the new steam account, it will allow you to play all of the games just you will start all over again but you will be able to play legitimately like you did before with out those other stats on the banned account, worked for me in pretty much all of the games ive been banned on