Thread: Please help

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    MawerXs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Please help

    Hey
    Ive been modding for a while now and I mod on PC. Since Gsc has been patched for pc (steam) I have been using the eb patch by ryqz. It says online as well as private. To use online do I have to be host

    -thx

  2. #2
    mfarhanry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alcatraz
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Whats gsc ?

  3. #3
    xIRainZzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    On PC u cant get Host, so u can only use it in Private

  4. #4
    amority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EST
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by mfarhanry View Post
    Whats gsc ?
    Maybe GSC Game World - most renowned game development studio in Ukraine and a leading developer in Europe

  5. #5
    im NOT Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MawerXs View Post
    Hey
    Ive been modding for a while now and I mod on PC. Since Gsc has been patched for pc (steam) I have been using the eb patch by ryqz. It says online as well as private. To use online do I have to be host

    -thx
    yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by mfarhanry View Post
    Whats gsc ?
    server modding

    Quote Originally Posted by xIRainZzx View Post
    On PC u cant get Host, so u can only use it in Private
    yes you can
    the easiest way (works on mw3 not sure on bo2) is to change the numbers of players that can join a lobby...

    Quote Originally Posted by amority View Post


    Maybe GSC Game World - most renowned game development studio in Ukraine and a leading developer in Europe
    no.

  6. #6
    MawerXs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Gsc is a modding program for ps3,xbox 360 and pc and used for most bo2 menus but has since been patched for bo2 (steam) and so I do have to be host or what...mixed responses.
    Last edited by MawerXs; 03-10-2015 at 03:52 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] PLEASE HELP ME !!!
    By gusde07 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. [Help Request] Please Help
    By tongakilo in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 04:02 AM
  3. [Help Request] Black Cipher Help [please help]
    By zubni in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:50 PM
  4. [Help Request] please help me
    By 0wninglolz in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:03 AM
  5. [Help Request] please help !
    By noaznoaz in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:11 AM