Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    barata55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    2,905
    My Mood
    Lonely

    Zombies Weapons List

    Just a list with zombies weapons and their ID's:

    Code:
    Weapon[0]: Name none
    Weapon[1]: Name defaultweapon_mp
    Weapon[2]: Name ak74u_zm
    Weapon[3]: Name mp5k_zm
    Weapon[4]: Name qcw05_zm
    Weapon[5]: Name ak74u_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[6]: Name mp5k_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[7]: Name qcw05_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[8]: Name sf_qcw05_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[9]: Name m14_zm
    Weapon[10]: Name m16_zm
    Weapon[11]: Name saritch_zm
    Weapon[12]: Name xm8_zm
    Weapon[13]: Name type95_zm
    Weapon[14]: Name tar21_zm
    Weapon[15]: Name m14_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[16]: Name m16_gl_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[17]: Name gl_m16_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[18]: Name saritch_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[19]: Name dualoptic_saritch_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[20]: Name xm8_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[21]: Name gl_xm8_zm
    Weapon[22]: Name type95_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[23]: Name gl_type95_zm
    Weapon[24]: Name tar21_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[25]: Name gl_tar21_zm
    Weapon[26]: Name 870mcs_zm
    Weapon[27]: Name rottweil72_zm
    Weapon[28]: Name saiga12_zm
    Weapon[29]: Name srm1216_zm
    Weapon[30]: Name 870mcs_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[31]: Name rottweil72_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[32]: Name saiga12_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[33]: Name srm1216_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[34]: Name galil_zm
    Weapon[35]: Name fnfal_zm
    Weapon[36]: Name rpd_zm
    Weapon[37]: Name hamr_zm
    Weapon[38]: Name galil_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[39]: Name fnfal_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[40]: Name rpd_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[41]: Name hamr_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[42]: Name dsr50_zm
    Weapon[43]: Name barretm82_zm
    Weapon[44]: Name dsr50_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[45]: Name barretm82_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[46]: Name knife_zm
    Weapon[47]: Name m1911_zm
    Weapon[48]: Name python_zm
    Weapon[49]: Name judge_zm
    Weapon[50]: Name kard_zm
    Weapon[51]: Name fiveseven_zm
    Weapon[52]: Name beretta93r_zm
    Weapon[53]: Name fivesevendw_zm
    Weapon[54]: Name fivesevenlh_zm
    Weapon[55]: Name m1911_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[56]: Name m1911lh_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[57]: Name python_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[58]: Name judge_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[59]: Name kard_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[60]: Name fiveseven_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[61]: Name beretta93r_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[62]: Name fivesevendw_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[63]: Name fivesevenlh_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[64]: Name usrpg_zm
    Weapon[65]: Name m32_zm
    Weapon[66]: Name usrpg_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[67]: Name m32_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[68]: Name ray_gun_zm
    Weapon[69]: Name jetgun_zm
    Weapon[70]: Name riotshield_zm
    Weapon[71]: Name tazer_knuckles_zm
    Weapon[72]: Name knife_ballistic_zm
    Weapon[73]: Name knife_ballistic_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[74]: Name frag_grenade_zm
    Weapon[75]: Name sticky_grenade_zm
    Weapon[76]: Name cymbal_monkey_zm
    Weapon[77]: Name emp_grenade_zm
    Weapon[78]: Name claymore_zm
    Weapon[79]: Name screecher_arms_zm
    Weapon[80]: Name ray_gun_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[81]: Name knife_ballistic_no_melee_zm
    Weapon[82]: Name knife_ballistic_no_melee_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[83]: Name knife_ballistic_bowie_zm
    Weapon[84]: Name knife_ballistic_bowie_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[85]: Name equip_turbine_zm
    Weapon[86]: Name equip_turret_zm
    Weapon[87]: Name equip_electrictrap_zm
    Weapon[88]: Name zombie_builder_zm
    Weapon[89]: Name buildable_piece_zm
    Weapon[90]: Name syrette_zm
    Weapon[91]: Name zombie_knuckle_crack
    Weapon[92]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap
    Weapon[93]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_jugg
    Weapon[94]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_marathon
    Weapon[95]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_revive
    Weapon[96]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_sleight
    Weapon[97]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_tombstone
    Weapon[98]: Name bowie_knife_zm
    Weapon[99]: Name zombie_fists_zm
    Weapon[100]: Name zombie_tazer_flourish
    Weapon[101]: Name zombie_bowie_flourish
    Weapon[102]: Name death_throe_zm
    Weapon[103]: Name death_self_zm
    Weapon[104]: Name equip_turbine_zm_turret
    Weapon[105]: Name zombie_bullet_crouch_zm
    Weapon[106]: Name equip_turret_zm_turret
    Weapon[107]: Name equip_electrictrap_zm_turret
    Credits: Nukem...

    Thanks Barata...

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barata55 For This Useful Post:

    gayguy911 (12-30-2012),Geometrical (12-10-2012),hacksorce (12-28-2012),rileyjstrickland (12-09-2012),ytoof (01-15-2013),zayeNkz (01-07-2013)

  3. #2
    Geometrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere.
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    331
    Thanks
    10,027
    My Mood
    Chatty
    What does one use these for?

  4. #3
    barata55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    2,905
    My Mood
    Lonely
    To make real hacks....

    Thanks Barata...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to barata55 For This Useful Post:

    Geometrical (12-10-2012)

  6. #4
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks, This will help me with my next trainer, well kinda

  7. #5
    gteuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    613
    Weapon 1 will work as finger when done through cheat engine but I could not get it to stick in game Using trainer class. Had similar problem with x2 raygun but that may be a coding glitch on my part.

  8. #6
    gayguy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
    Weapon 1 will work as finger when done through cheat engine but I could not get it to stick in game Using trainer class. Had similar problem with x2 raygun but that may be a coding glitch on my part.
    Well in black ops 1 I remember some people that had a trainer that could give you weapons 1-5 weapons where glitch and made you crash or would not spawn. So I think its something with the weapons coding or something around those parts

  9. #7
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Are you sure jetgun is 69 ?

  10. #8
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,306
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Are you sure jetgun is 69 ?
    I'm sure he didn't write all that by hand... his weapons logger (or whatever you wanna call it) read the weapons struct and printed name and ID (probably). Therefore, if it says it is 69, then it is 69


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkHC For This Useful Post:

    barata55 (01-03-2013)

  12. #9
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Oh ok, its just i used jorndels zombie trainer and tried to spawn it with id 69 and nothing happened.

  13. #10
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Oh ok, its just i used jorndels zombie trainer and tried to spawn it with id 69 and nothing happened.
    Some maps dont have the jetgun
    Like, every map except Tranzit ?
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  14. #11
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea i tried it only on tranzit because i knew you can only get it there... and i couldn't spawn it...

  15. #12
    killerusa27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by barata55 View Post
    Just a list with zombies weapons and their ID's:

    Code:
    Weapon[0]: Name none
    Weapon[1]: Name defaultweapon_mp
    Weapon[2]: Name ak74u_zm
    Weapon[3]: Name mp5k_zm
    Weapon[4]: Name qcw05_zm
    Weapon[5]: Name ak74u_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[6]: Name mp5k_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[7]: Name qcw05_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[8]: Name sf_qcw05_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[9]: Name m14_zm
    Weapon[10]: Name m16_zm
    Weapon[11]: Name saritch_zm
    Weapon[12]: Name xm8_zm
    Weapon[13]: Name type95_zm
    Weapon[14]: Name tar21_zm
    Weapon[15]: Name m14_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[16]: Name m16_gl_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[17]: Name gl_m16_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[18]: Name saritch_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[19]: Name dualoptic_saritch_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[20]: Name xm8_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[21]: Name gl_xm8_zm
    Weapon[22]: Name type95_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[23]: Name gl_type95_zm
    Weapon[24]: Name tar21_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[25]: Name gl_tar21_zm
    Weapon[26]: Name 870mcs_zm
    Weapon[27]: Name rottweil72_zm
    Weapon[28]: Name saiga12_zm
    Weapon[29]: Name srm1216_zm
    Weapon[30]: Name 870mcs_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[31]: Name rottweil72_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[32]: Name saiga12_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[33]: Name srm1216_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[34]: Name galil_zm
    Weapon[35]: Name fnfal_zm
    Weapon[36]: Name rpd_zm
    Weapon[37]: Name hamr_zm
    Weapon[38]: Name galil_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[39]: Name fnfal_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[40]: Name rpd_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[41]: Name hamr_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[42]: Name dsr50_zm
    Weapon[43]: Name barretm82_zm
    Weapon[44]: Name dsr50_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[45]: Name barretm82_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[46]: Name knife_zm
    Weapon[47]: Name m1911_zm
    Weapon[48]: Name python_zm
    Weapon[49]: Name judge_zm
    Weapon[50]: Name kard_zm
    Weapon[51]: Name fiveseven_zm
    Weapon[52]: Name beretta93r_zm
    Weapon[53]: Name fivesevendw_zm
    Weapon[54]: Name fivesevenlh_zm
    Weapon[55]: Name m1911_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[56]: Name m1911lh_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[57]: Name python_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[58]: Name judge_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[59]: Name kard_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[60]: Name fiveseven_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[61]: Name beretta93r_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[62]: Name fivesevendw_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[63]: Name fivesevenlh_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[64]: Name usrpg_zm
    Weapon[65]: Name m32_zm
    Weapon[66]: Name usrpg_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[67]: Name m32_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[68]: Name ray_gun_zm
    Weapon[69]: Name jetgun_zm
    Weapon[70]: Name riotshield_zm
    Weapon[71]: Name tazer_knuckles_zm
    Weapon[72]: Name knife_ballistic_zm
    Weapon[73]: Name knife_ballistic_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[74]: Name frag_grenade_zm
    Weapon[75]: Name sticky_grenade_zm
    Weapon[76]: Name cymbal_monkey_zm
    Weapon[77]: Name emp_grenade_zm
    Weapon[78]: Name claymore_zm
    Weapon[79]: Name screecher_arms_zm
    Weapon[80]: Name ray_gun_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[81]: Name knife_ballistic_no_melee_zm
    Weapon[82]: Name knife_ballistic_no_melee_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[83]: Name knife_ballistic_bowie_zm
    Weapon[84]: Name knife_ballistic_bowie_upgraded_zm
    Weapon[85]: Name equip_turbine_zm
    Weapon[86]: Name equip_turret_zm
    Weapon[87]: Name equip_electrictrap_zm
    Weapon[88]: Name zombie_builder_zm
    Weapon[89]: Name buildable_piece_zm
    Weapon[90]: Name syrette_zm
    Weapon[91]: Name zombie_knuckle_crack
    Weapon[92]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap
    Weapon[93]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_jugg
    Weapon[94]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_marathon
    Weapon[95]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_revive
    Weapon[96]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_sleight
    Weapon[97]: Name zombie_perk_bottle_tombstone
    Weapon[98]: Name bowie_knife_zm
    Weapon[99]: Name zombie_fists_zm
    Weapon[100]: Name zombie_tazer_flourish
    Weapon[101]: Name zombie_bowie_flourish
    Weapon[102]: Name death_throe_zm
    Weapon[103]: Name death_self_zm
    Weapon[104]: Name equip_turbine_zm_turret
    Weapon[105]: Name zombie_bullet_crouch_zm
    Weapon[106]: Name equip_turret_zm_turret
    Weapon[107]: Name equip_electrictrap_zm_turret
    Credits: Nukem...

    Thanks Barata...
    How do you find the address of your equipment slots so you can put items in them.

  16. #13
    BlueTagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Blah
    Could you make a simple trainer so when you put in one of these numbers it will give you the gun. THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!

  17. #14
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,537
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTagz View Post
    Could you make a simple trainer so when you put in one of these numbers it will give you the gun. THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!
    Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...3-444-4-a.html

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  18. #15
    BlueTagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    But could you add everything thats in the weapon list it only goes up to 100 and some of the numbers don't even work it gives you no guns...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Zombies] Weapon List for /give Command
    By Dapk123 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 08:25 AM
  2. [HELP]weapons list
    By jeffrey1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. warrock weapons list
    By maiko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 06:48 AM
  4. Weapons List
    By Haxer76 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:00 AM
  5. Weapon list
    By Hannibal77 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 12:22 AM