Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 216
  1. #181
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSix27 View Post
    Does anyone know the headshot address for the KAP40 pistol?
    read thru this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/674-call-d...at-engine.html there is the adress..

    ---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by charliesri View Post
    how can i change my career k/d?
    as i said mulitple times change your career kills and the kd will raise

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerkng22 View Post
    just to see if i did this correctly heres what i did exactly.

    1. I pressed "add address manually"
    2. the address number was 02E6DD69 and the description was "smr weapon prestige"
    3. then i set the the value of "address 02E6DD69" to 0

    it had no effect

    Did i do anything wrong? and is there anything else i can try?

    thank you

    best helping community EVER
    hmm normally u should be fine and the prestige should be back at 0..did u try to join a match play a round, restart the game and look after it again? if not try it

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ytoof For This Useful Post:

    DeadSix27 (01-13-2013)

  3. #182
    DeadSix27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    read thru this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/674-call-d...at-engine.html there is the adress..[COLOR="Silver"]
    I did read it and also followed that small guide to browse the memory region, and changed the "circled" values to what you've told us in the Post, how do i "apply" the changes? Is it live applied, as soon i edit the hex values? or do i have to " save memory region "?

    See:
    Last edited by DeadSix27; 01-13-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadSix27 For This Useful Post:

    enesxxx (01-13-2013)

  5. #183
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSix27 View Post
    I did read it and also followed that small guide to browse the memory region, and changed the "circled" values to what you've told us in the Post, how do i "apply" the changes? Is it live applied, as soon i edit the hex values? or do i have to " save memory region "?
    its live applied maybe u have to play a round to get the data saved (without running CE ofc )

  6. #184
    DeadSix27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Woah: Update: i just edited the wrong memory.. god.. i didnt see its an "F" looked like an E :/
    Last edited by DeadSix27; 01-13-2013 at 12:43 PM.

  7. #185
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSix27 View Post
    Woah: Update: i just edited the wrong memory.. god.. i didnt see its an "F" looked like an E :/ my faullt, thanks alot !!! it works fine now.
    change the next to numbers after the adress (the 98 and 02 in your pic) to 00 00 and see again if anything changed

  8. #186
    DeadSix27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Well, i removed the .exe and verified via steam to get original, found the address edited it to have 200 headshots, and now im going to play a around and see if it works.
    Last edited by DeadSix27; 01-13-2013 at 12:49 PM.

  9. #187
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ytoof have you the for FHJ-18 AA , or emp scorestreak challange

  10. #188
    DeadSix27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    got it to work , 200kills seems fair now.. and the last thing im looking for is Master Killer challenge, its stuck to 24 (which i did by myself) even though ive unlocked all with the addresses, does anyone have the address for the master killer, its not in the address list or does anyone know a way to make it update ?

  11. #189
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSix27 View Post
    got it to work , 200kills seems fair now.. and the last thing im looking for is Master Killer challenge, its stuck to 24 (which i did by myself) even though ive unlocked all with the addresses, does anyone have the address for the master killer, its not in the address list or does anyone know a way to make it update ?
    02E6AF80 master killer

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ytoof For This Useful Post:

    DeadSix27 (01-13-2013)

  13. #190
    kendoyavuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    169
    Thanks
    10,690
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Superior - 02E6BD86

    Combat record wins - 02E6BD94

    Team Deathmatch Master - 02E6BDD4

    Merciless - 02E6BDAA

    Ruthless - 02E6BDB2

    Relentless - 02E6BDB8

    Triple Kill - 02E6BDBC

    Avenger - 02E6BDC2

    Savior - 02E6BDC8

    Super Star - 02E6BDCE

    Seeking in this region!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #191
    DeadSix27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    thanks alot! thats it, now im going to stop playing arround.. and pray to not get catched :S.. anyway my KAP40 is now @ second camo and MAX while all other pistols have gold thehe xD....

  15. #192
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How do you edit headshots for pistols? Like the kap 40 I have now a billion headshot. Thats a bit obvious

  16. #193
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    How do you edit headshots for pistols? Like the kap 40 I have now a billion headshot. Thats a bit obvious
    Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/674-call-d...ml#post7312711


    -Jorndel

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  17. #194
    3x1h4x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    How do we get the codes for weapon kills ourselves?
    I tried putting in the original number of kills in CE, go in game get a kill, put that number in -next scan
    and so on, but if I do that there wont be any value/code for the kills on that gun.
    Don't get me wrong, im not a retard, atleast im trying before I ask, so could anyone or tell me how to get them or give me the kill codes of:
    Smaw
    RPG
    B23Rkills/headshots
    Kap-40kills/headshots

    I'd apprecaite it ALOT!

  18. #195
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 3x1h4x View Post
    How do we get the codes for weapon kills ourselves?
    I tried putting in the original number of kills in CE, go in game get a kill, put that number in -next scan
    and so on, but if I do that there wont be any value/code for the kills on that gun.
    Don't get me wrong, im not a retard, atleast im trying before I ask, so could anyone or tell me how to get them or give me the kill codes of:
    Smaw
    RPG
    B23Rkills/headshots
    Kap-40kills/headshots

    I'd apprecaite it ALOT!
    Read the post above?

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFO] Updated Cheat Engine Tables etc for Gameversion v12 and Playlist 23.456.3
    By ytoof in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 01:18 PM
  2. Cheat Engine Addie for End Game
    By 47Z3 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:12 PM
  3. Working cheat engine bypass for vista
    By FORCE™ in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:39 AM
  4. [TUT] Basic Cheat Engine tutorial for begginers
    By rawr161 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 07:41 AM
  5. need help with cheat engine hacks for u to tell me including amazing bypasser
    By george567 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:43 PM