Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulmailk View Post
    how to use ??
    Learn to code
    This is for coders/hack creators only
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  2. #17
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    5,683
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nice :P i might have to release my version in C++ as have already released vb source :L and you've done C# as well xD



  3. #18
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    nice :P i might have to release my version in C++ as have already released vb source :L and you've done C# as well xD
    As far as i know we dont have a memory class in C++ yet ?
    Need to check doh
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  4. #19
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post

    As far as i know we dont have a memory class in C++ yet ?
    Need to check doh
    Because mem editing in C++ is not as obscure as C#? =P

    But if the kids need a class..
    Code:
    class Memory
    {
    	HANDLE Process;
    	
    public:
    	Memory(const char* Windowname)
    	{
    		HWND hwnd;
    		DWORD ProcessID;
    
    		while(!(hwnd = FindWindow(Windowname, NULL)))
    			if(hwnd = FindWindow(NULL, Windowname))
    				break;
    			else
    				Sleep(10);
    
    		while(!(GetWindowThreadProcessId(hwnd,&ProcessID)))
    			Sleep(10);
    
    		while(!(Process = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS,false,ProcessID)))
    			Sleep(10);
    	}
    	bool Write(void *Address, void *Value)
    	{
    		return WriteProcessMemory(Process, Address, Value, sizeof(Value), 0);
    	}
    	bool Read(void *Address, void *Buffer, size_t Length)
    	{
    		return ReadProcessMemory(Process, Address, Buffer, Length, 0);
    	}
    };
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 01-05-2013 at 04:59 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]MarkHC (01-05-2013)

  6. #20
    Geomatrical the 7th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    <Runtime.InteropServices.DllImport("kernel32.dll") > _
    Private Shared Function CloseHandle(hObject As IntPtr) As Boolean
    End Function
    Theres no handle to close so why even have the function .

  7. #21
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    5,683
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Because mem editing in C++ is not as obscure as C#? =P

    But if the kids need a class..
    Code:
    class Memory
    {
    	HANDLE Process;
    	
    public:
    	Memory(const char* Windowname)
    	{
    		HWND hwnd;
    		DWORD ProcessID;
    
    		while(!(hwnd = FindWindow(Windowname, NULL)))
    			if(hwnd = FindWindow(NULL, Windowname))
    				break;
    			else
    				Sleep(10);
    
    		while(!(GetWindowThreadProcessId(hwnd,&ProcessID)))
    			Sleep(10);
    
    		while(!(Process = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS,false,ProcessID)))
    			Sleep(10);
    	}
    	bool Write(void *Address, void *Value)
    	{
    		return WriteProcessMemory(Process, Address, Value, sizeof(Value), 0);
    	}
    	bool Read(void *Address, void *Buffer, size_t Length)
    	{
    		return ReadProcessMemory(Process, Address, Buffer, Length, 0);
    	}
    };
    :L it seems i need to make a more in depth one then xD



  8. #22
    TonyMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ★ Chicago, USA ★
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,270
    My Mood
    Amused
    How do i write a string, i want to add a name changer option for my Trainer im making

  9. #23
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMane123 View Post
    How do i write a string, i want to add a name changer option for my Trainer im making
    Code:
    If Process_Handle("t6mp") Then
    WriteString(Address, Value)
    End If

  10. #24
    Coolhead17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Awesome been looking for this! Cheers,


    "If at first you don't succeed than Skydiving isn't for you."

  11. #25
    H4X0RL33T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    159
    Please help!
    i have Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
    WriteFloat("t6mpv43", &H2370E58, 2)
    Timer2.Start()
    End Sub

    I AM RUNNING T6MPV43 (BO2 REDACTED)
    but i get Failed to open t6mpv43 PLEASE HELP! WHEN I HACKED ZOMBIES WITH THIS MEMORYCLASS IT WORKED FINE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. VB.Net Memory Class (Writen by Jorndel)
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 12:34 PM
  2. C# Memory Class (Writen by Jorndel)
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 06:43 AM
  3. [Help] c# memory class
    By xXFleshpoundXx in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 06:24 AM
  4. [Help Request] memory class
    By Coper in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 04:19 AM
  5. [Help] Memory Hack base Using Classes Help I Don't Get It
    By kmanev073 in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 05:21 AM