Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    pr9n1k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    chezter65, thx you :P

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pr9n1k For This Useful Post:

    chezter65 (01-24-2013)

  3. #32

  4. #33
    deadfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Snowball
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hello my fellow MPGHers, I have been looking through the list of addresses and cant find some cards. this is the list of what im looking for. C4 kills address, bouncing betty address, TDM relentless, Domination Trip Cap, Headquarters Superior, Headquarters Assualt, Hardpoint Superior, and lastly Kill Confirmed Superior. If you know these addresses or i keep missing them could you post em down here thanks.

  5. #34
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    TDM Relentless --> t6mp.exe+2A6BDB7 or 02E6BDB7

    Domination Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6BFAD or 02E6BFAD
    Domination Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6BFBA or 02E6BFBA
    Domination Trip Cap --> t6mp.exe+2A6C037 or 02E6C037
    Domination Master--> t6mp.exe+2A6C03D or 02E6C03D

    Headquaters Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6C148 or 02E6C148
    Headquaters Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6C154 or 02E6C154
    Headquaters Assault --> t6mp.exe+2A6C172 or 02E6C172
    Headquaters Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C18A or 02E6C18A
    Headquaters Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C19C or 02E6C19C
    Headquaters Aggression --> t6mp.exe+2A6C1AE or 02E6C1AE

    *FFA Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE66 or 02E6BE66
    *FFA Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE13 or 02E6BE13
    *FFA Hard To Kill --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE78 or 02E6BE78
    *FFA Invincible --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE7F or 02E6BE7F
    *FFA Unstoppable --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE84 or 02E6BE84


    Demolition Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6C222 or 02E6C222
    Demolition Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C257 or 02E6C257
    Demolition Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C269 or 02E6C269
    Demolition Destroyer --> t6mp.exe+2A6C27B or 02E6C27B
    Demolition Bomb Defuser --> t6mp.exe+2A6C281 or 02E6C281
    Demolition Shutout --> t6mp.exe+2A6C287 or 02E6C287
    Demolition Bomb Protector --> t6mp.exe+2A6C28D or 02E6C28D
    Demolition Interruption --> t6mp.exe+2A6C293 or 02E6C293
    Demolition Synchronized Attack --> t6mp.exe+2A6C299 or 02E6C299

    *CTF Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6C2EF or 02E6C2EF
    *CTF Aggression --> t6mp.exe+2A6C349 or 02E6C349
    *CTF Shutout --> t6mp.exe+2A6C355 or 02E6C355
    *CTF Escort --> t6mp.exe+2A6C361 or 02E6C361

    Gun Game Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C4BF or 02E6C4BF
    Gun Game Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C4D1 or 02E6C4D1

    *OIC --> t6mp.exe+2A6C58C or 02E6C58C
    *OIC --> t6mp.exe+2A6C59E or 02E6C59E

    Sharpshooter Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C65A or 02E6C65A
    Sharpshooter Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C66C or 02E6C66C

    Stick and Stones Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C727 or 02E6C727
    Stick and Stones Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C739 or 02E6C739
    Stick and Stones Master --> t6mp.exe+2A6C74A or 02E6C74A

    *S&D Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6BEE0 or 02E6BEE0
    *S&D Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF34 or 02E6BF34
    *S&D Destroyer --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF46 or 02E6BF46
    *S&D Bomb Defuser --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF4C or 02E6BF4C
    *S&D Ninja --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF52 or 02E6BF52
    *S&D Last Man Standing --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF59 or 02E6BF59
    *S&D The Finisher --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF5E or 02E6BF5E
    *S&D Shutout Round --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF64 or 02E6BF64
    *S&D Bomb Protector --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF6A or 02E6BF6A
    *S&D Interruption --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF70 or 02E6BF70
    *S&D Master --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF76 or 02E6BF76

    Counter Hacker --> t6mp.exe+2A6AD5F or 02E6AD5F

    *FFA --> Free for All
    *CTF --> Capture the Flag
    *OIC --> One in the Champer
    *S&D --> Search & Destroy

    I will continue to search for codes

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to chezter65 For This Useful Post:

    deadfishy (01-26-2013)

  7. #35
    spele100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    C4 Kills -> 0x2E6ECD2
    Bouncing Betty Kills -> 0x2E6ED46

    have fun

  8. #36
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /update title to playlist version 23.456.3 plz all adresses still valid @Jorndel, @Isaakske

  9. #37
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    /update title
    Done .
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Horror For This Useful Post:

    ytoof (01-25-2013)

  11. #38
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    TDM Relentless --> t6mp.exe+2A6BDB7 or 02E6BDB7

    Domination Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6BFAD or 02E6BFAD
    Domination Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6BFBA or 02E6BFBA
    Domination Trip Cap --> t6mp.exe+2A6C037 or 02E6C037
    Domination Master--> t6mp.exe+2A6C03D or 02E6C03D

    Headquaters Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6C148 or 02E6C148
    Headquaters Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6C154 or 02E6C154
    Headquaters Assault --> t6mp.exe+2A6C172 or 02E6C172
    Headquaters Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C18A or 02E6C18A
    Headquaters Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C19C or 02E6C19C
    Headquaters Aggression --> t6mp.exe+2A6C1AE or 02E6C1AE

    *FFA Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE66 or 02E6BE66
    *FFA Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE13 or 02E6BE13
    *FFA Hard To Kill --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE78 or 02E6BE78
    *FFA Invincible --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE7F or 02E6BE7F
    *FFA Unstoppable --> t6mp.exe+2A6BE84 or 02E6BE84


    Demolition Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6C222 or 02E6C222
    Demolition Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C257 or 02E6C257
    Demolition Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C269 or 02E6C269
    Demolition Destroyer --> t6mp.exe+2A6C27B or 02E6C27B
    Demolition Bomb Defuser --> t6mp.exe+2A6C281 or 02E6C281
    Demolition Shutout --> t6mp.exe+2A6C287 or 02E6C287
    Demolition Bomb Protector --> t6mp.exe+2A6C28D or 02E6C28D
    Demolition Interruption --> t6mp.exe+2A6C293 or 02E6C293
    Demolition Synchronized Attack --> t6mp.exe+2A6C299 or 02E6C299

    *CTF Defender --> t6mp.exe+2A6C2EF or 02E6C2EF
    *CTF Aggression --> t6mp.exe+2A6C349 or 02E6C349
    *CTF Shutout --> t6mp.exe+2A6C355 or 02E6C355
    *CTF Escort --> t6mp.exe+2A6C361 or 02E6C361

    Gun Game Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C4BF or 02E6C4BF
    Gun Game Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C4D1 or 02E6C4D1

    *OIC --> t6mp.exe+2A6C58C or 02E6C58C
    *OIC --> t6mp.exe+2A6C59E or 02E6C59E

    Sharpshooter Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C65A or 02E6C65A
    Sharpshooter Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C66C or 02E6C66C

    Stick and Stones Superior --> t6mp.exe+2A6C727 or 02E6C727
    Stick and Stones Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6C739 or 02E6C739
    Stick and Stones Master --> t6mp.exe+2A6C74A or 02E6C74A

    *S&D Crushing Victory --> t6mp.exe+2A6BEE0 or 02E6BEE0
    *S&D Wins --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF34 or 02E6BF34
    *S&D Destroyer --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF46 or 02E6BF46
    *S&D Bomb Defuser --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF4C or 02E6BF4C
    *S&D Ninja --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF52 or 02E6BF52
    *S&D Last Man Standing --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF59 or 02E6BF59
    *S&D The Finisher --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF5E or 02E6BF5E
    *S&D Shutout Round --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF64 or 02E6BF64
    *S&D Bomb Protector --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF6A or 02E6BF6A
    *S&D Interruption --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF70 or 02E6BF70
    *S&D Master --> t6mp.exe+2A6BF76 or 02E6BF76

    Counter Hacker --> t6mp.exe+2A6AD5F or 02E6AD5F

    *FFA --> Free for All
    *CTF --> Capture the Flag
    *OIC --> One in the Champer
    *S&D --> Search & Destroy
    ytoof you want to add those codes to your list?

  12. #39
    ytoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CoD-Section
    Posts
    823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    ytoof you want to add those codes to your list?
    most of them are already in there and i dont have the time today to do it now

  13. #40
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ytoof View Post
    most of them are already in there
    Some of them doesn't work --> Like Counter Hacker in your list it is 02E6AD53 today I found him on 02E6AD5F

  14. #41
    whyyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ytoof Can you find the address of the unstoppable challenge from the free for all challenges?

  15. #42

  16. #43
    whyyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    Look 4 post above. It is 02E6BE84
    ty. i found after i post,btw do you know the address of tdm ruthless? you only posted the relentless
    Last edited by whyyp; 01-25-2013 at 02:38 PM.

  17. #44
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by whyyp View Post
    ty. i found after i post,btw do you know the address of tdm ruthless? you only posted the relentless
    I did a quick search but I sadly cant help you with that one. I got it legal don't no what the value changed to. Most time it is 1 but this time not

  18. #45
    whyyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
    I did a quick search but I sadly cant help you with that one. I got it legal don't no what the value changed to. Most time it is 1 but this time not
    no problem, ty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cheat Engine Table for v12 (23.444.3)
    By ytoof in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:31 AM
  2. [Patched] *Update* Release Cheat Engine Table V3
    By Linux38 in forum CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:10 AM
  3. Cheat engine 6.1 For Roblox
    By AeroGod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 10:57 AM
  4. could cheat engine be used for zp and gp
    By I-Rule in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:44 AM
  5. Cheat Engine Bypass read for info.
    By TGH in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:12 PM